Windows 10: BSOD All the time - dump files below

Discus and support BSOD All the time - dump files below in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer constantly crashes. The dump files and the nfo file are below. Can someone please help? Thanks Greg... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Greg_S_M, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Greg_S_M Win User

BSOD All the time - dump files below

My computer constantly crashes. The dump files and the nfo file are below. Can someone please help?

Thanks
    Greg

https://1drv.ms/u/s!An9s7-u80foNjW4JJjJNsD0YvmLa?e=x0KxM1

:)

Greg_S_M, Mar 3, 2021
  2. axe0 Win User

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums BSOD All the time - dump files below :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD All the time - dump files below [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

axe0, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Med.EL Win User
    Med.EL, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

BSOD Dump File Analysis

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the dump file. While we are checking the information you've shared, we suggest that you follow the steps on how to
    Troubleshoot blue screen.

Please let us know the result after following the steps.

Ryan Fra, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

1. BSOD All the time - dump files below - Similar Threads - BSOD dump files

2. BSOD multiple times today - Dump file included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD multiple times today - Dump file included: I've attached the latest file from my minidump folder here. My computer has crashed 5 times this morning.I followed these steps already:-Right click on start, run PowerShelladmin or Command PromptadminCopy and paste the following command:DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image...
  3. BSOD multiple times today - Dump file included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD multiple times today - Dump file included: I've attached the latest file from my minidump folder here. My computer has crashed 5 times this morning.I followed these steps already:-Right click on start, run PowerShelladmin or Command PromptadminCopy and paste the following command:DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image...
  4. Getting BSOD on W11 Pro system. Link to memory dump file below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD on W11 Pro system. Link to memory dump file below: The error I get is this and it crashes before POST completes. What driver or hardware is causing this? Latest BIOS, firmware, drivers, etcOn Wed 11/30/2022 4:50:03 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reportedCrash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP Kernel memory...
  5. BSOD dump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD dump files: Hi - if someone could help me analyze these files to figure out why I keep getting a BSOD reference by pointer error message in Windows 10 I'd appreciate it!https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao3bfbYL13ljhwe1mgnjgycogs1R?e=oWYfrx...
  6. BSOD dump files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD dump files: Hi - if someone could help me analyze these files to figure out why I keep getting a BSOD reference by pointer error message in Windows 10 I'd appreciate it!https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao3bfbYL13ljhwe1mgnjgycogs1R?e=oWYfrx...
  7. BSOD Dump Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BSOD Dump Files: I recently installed a new AIO cooler on my pc. Quickly after my pc started having multiple BSOD, to the point where it won’t stay in windows for more than 3 minutes before it blue screens again. I got the dump files but don’t know what they quite mean. I would love some help...
  8. BSOD DUMP FILE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DUMP FILE: I recently reinstalled a fresh copy of windows 10 because I had been getting randong BSODs before and it did not hapen for quite a while after the reinstall but just earlier it crashed because of another bugcheck. Any help will do and here's the link for the minidup:...
  9. BSOD from time to time Dump file Attached

BSOD from time to time Dump file Attached: my pc goes BSOD from time to time specially when watching video or something that involves using data continuously(Buffering). Dump file : https://www.dropbox.com/s/w41l1dbztow3yt5/112818-7406-01.dmp?dl=0...
  10. BSOD at various times, Dump .zip file attached

BSOD at various times, Dump .zip file attached: Hello, I've been having this same BSOD "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" error for a couple weeks. It happens every couple days, sometimes when the computer is idle, sometimes when playing a game or working in Qt Creator. What I've done: Made sure Windows is fully up-to-date Updated...