Windows 10: BSOD / Almost always in reference to Memory_Corruption_One_Bit

Discus and support BSOD / Almost always in reference to Memory_Corruption_One_Bit in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjHADV2il8fonk2F8GX4mmE1DJbo?e=fWIcst This is a link to the dump files in my One drive for the three most recent crashes. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DDDManBearPig, Mar 1, 2020.

1. BSOD / Almost always in reference to Memory_Corruption_One_Bit

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjHADV2il8fonk2F8GX4mmE1DJbo?e=fWIcst

This is a link to the dump files in my One drive for the three most recent crashes. This seems to always happen at random times go figure. I can't find a common denominator for any of them. Here are the troubleshooting and repair steps I have taken thus far:

• I have done a clean install of windows and even got a bsod during the initial setup screen with cortana after the clean boot [this makes me think it's a hardware error]
    • I have done a bios update for my asus rog motherboard successfully
    • I have updated any drivers I can find
    • I recently got a brand new graphics card I thought the old one might have been the cause since it was a hand-me-down from a friend
    • I have run memtest86 multiple times for several hours on end with no errors
    • I have run proprietary hardware diagnostic tools on my cpu as well with no errors
    • I have run driver verifier on my machine many times always spitting out a different driver being the error and crashing with a BSOD every time I have been told this is a sign of hardware failure as well

I'm not sure what to do anymore and I am not looking forward to replacing the mother board if that is really the source of the issue. I'm hoping that someone might be able to help me pinpoint the real cause at least so I know what I need to prepare myself and computer for, and so any help would be desperately appreciated. I've been dealing with this for about a year now.

:)

DDDManBearPig, Mar 1, 2020
  2. ckraft80 Win User

Facing BSOD issues on PC with error: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT

Recently my PC has been crashing (BSOD). I ran a diagnostic tool and see the below error (among others). Any ideas what this could be>?

Description

Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\WerFault.exe
    Creation Time: 12/13/2019 1:15:25 PM
    Problem: Shut down unexpectedly

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    Code: 1a
    Parameter 1: 41792
    Parameter 2: ffff9500628e1868
    Parameter 3: 80000000
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_18362
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT (18446744073709551615)

***Original title: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT (18446744073709551615)***

ckraft80, Mar 1, 2020
  3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD / Almost always in reference to Memory_Corruption_One_Bit :)

cplpro, Mar 1, 2020
  4. BSOD / Almost always in reference to Memory_Corruption_One_Bit

Facing BSOD issues on PC with error: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing BSOD on your PC. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?
    3. What is the make and model of the PC?
    4. How many RAM sticks do you have on the PC?

Refer the article Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

Meanwhile, you may want to refer the
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and see if that helps.

In addition, you can try running Windows Memory Diagnostic tool to check if there are any Memory Faults.

1. Press Windows + S keys together to open
      Search.
    2. Now type Memory and click on
      Windows Memory Diagnostic
    3. Click on Restart now and check for problems.
    4. Follow the on screen instructions

However, to identify the root cause of the issue we need to analyze the dump files located in
    C:\Windows\Minidump, please upload the dump files on OneDrive and share the link with us.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

BSOD / Almost always in reference to Memory_Corruption_One_Bit

1. BSOD / Almost always in reference to Memory_Corruption_One_Bit - Similar Threads - BSOD Almost always

2. MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT: My pc was working fine until few days ago when i decided to update the gpu drivers radeon rx460 after that i kept getting bsod every 30ish mins or so and some times i bsod after a bsod. I tried rolling back drivers and that didnt fix it, i tried restore to previous point that...
  3. MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT: My pc was working fine until few days ago when i decided to update the gpu drivers radeon rx460 after that i kept getting bsod every 30ish mins or so and some times i bsod after a bsod. I tried rolling back drivers and that didnt fix it, i tried restore to previous point that...
  4. MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD "MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD "MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT": Hello, I get 1-3 blue screens a day now and can't pinpoint the problem. I'm leaning towards that it's my actual memory.************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms LocationDeferred srv*Symbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is: Windows 10...
  6. BSOD "MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT"

BSOD "MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT": Hello, I get 1-3 blue screens a day now and can't pinpoint the problem. I'm leaning towards that it's my actual memory.************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms LocationDeferred srv*Symbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is: Windows 10...
  7. MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT: I just built my new PC and I consistently keep getting a BSOD with different error codes, I was wondering what the cause of this could be. below is my Windbg error codes and build. I do not know if this is hardware, software, what tests I need to do, or what a solution is....
  8. MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT

MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT: I just built my new PC and I consistently keep getting a BSOD with different error codes, I was wondering what the cause of this could be. below is my Windbg error codes and build. I do not know if this is hardware, software, what tests I need to do, or what a solution is....
  9. MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT

10. MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT

MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT: Hey! So, I was in my class, and then my PC just froze but I knew that it was a BSOD, so I went to the Minidump folder, and there was a .dmp file. It says this: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1 must be individually examined.Arguments:Arg1:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. (18446744073709551615) bucket id

2. 18446744073709551615