Windows 10: BSOD: alternating 0xc0000001 and Inaccessible boot device

Discus and support BSOD: alternating 0xc0000001 and Inaccessible boot device in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I have a problem starting my computer from yesterday. Attempting to boot the system leads back to the bios. I've tried various actions with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jedrek, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Jedrek Win User

BSOD: alternating 0xc0000001 and Inaccessible boot device

Hello.
    I have a problem starting my computer from yesterday. Attempting to boot the system leads back to the bios. I've tried various actions with bcdboot and bootrec and there are still problems

I run the installation of windows 1803 (with such a version of buildu I have a pendrive) I go to the console and I have these symptoms:

Bootrec / fixmbr - correct operation
    Bootrec / fixboot - access denied
    Bootrec / scanos - finds one installation of windows [D]
    Bootrec / rebuildbcd - finds one installation of widnows and then no matter whether you choose [Y] or [N] or All I receive the message: The requested system device can not be found.

Disk configuration (behind diskpart)
    list disk:
    Disk 0 Online 1863GB 0
    Disk 1 Online 476GB 0 GPT *
    Disk 2 Online 14GB 0
    Disk 3 No media

list part:
    Disk 0
    partition 1 - primary 1863GB

Disk 1
    partition 1 - recovery 450GB
    partition 2 - 100MB system
    Partition 3 - Reserved 16MB
    Partition 4 - primary 467GB

Just on partition 4, Windows 10 is installed - only that I can not run it

I made the commands found on one of the forums:

Automatic repair using the System Repair Tool during commissioning
    MBR repair
    Command 1: bootrec.exe / fixmbr
    Command 2: bootsect.exe / nt60 all / mbr

boot sectora repair
    Command 1: bootrec.exe / fixboot
    Command 2: bootsect / nt60 C: (repair partition c BSOD: alternating 0xc0000001 and Inaccessible boot device :)
    Command 3: bootsect / nt60 SYS (repairing the system partition)
    Command 4: bootsect / nt60 ALL (repair of all partitions

reconstruction of the BCD warehouse
    Command: bootrec.exe / rebuildbcd

Below I will show only those which have been wrong:
    bootsect / nt60 all / mbr- for drive F: parameter is not valid - you can not open root directory
    \ Device \ HarddiskVolume5 - the parameter is incorrect - you can not open root directory

\ ?? \ PhisycalDrive1
    Bootcode is only updated on MBR. Different partitioning scheme is used on this disk

bootsect / nt60 SYS - target volumes will be updated with BOOTMGR compatible bootcode
    The system partition not found - The specified system device can not be found

Bootsect / nt60 ALL
    D: (\\ Volume {xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx} Updated filesystem bootcode. The update may have been disabled during the update. Access denied.
    F: (\\ Volume {xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx} can not open root directory. Incorrect parameter
    \ Device \ HarddiskVolume5 - the parameter is incorrect - you can not open root directory

After that I started the computer. It is unchanged. The system does not start, after about 10 seconds. opens the uefi bios.

One more symptom is that something is wrong there were blue screens with the information "Inaccessible boot device" and now it does not even have such a message, it immediately enters the bios

I am asking for further advice. I want to run windows from this disk. The new installation is not taken into account.

If I disable the UEFI mode in the BIOS bias then the system tries to load, but I get an error: "Inaccessible boot device"
    When I turn on the UEFI again then for about 1/2 sec. my blue death screen will flash with error 0xc0000001.
    I do not know what to do next?

I get alternately blue screens with errors:
    -inaccessible boot device
    - error 0xc0000001

I don't prefer make new install. Please help for repair my PC

:)

Jedrek, Oct 10, 2018
  2. Ugo Lopez Win User

inaccessible boot device

Ciao,

here is a list of commone causes (and resolutions) of this BSOD:

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/inaccessible-boot...

Please let me know if any of those worked for you.

Ciao

Ugo

Ugo Lopez, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Oct 10, 2018
  4. BSOD: alternating 0xc0000001 and Inaccessible boot device

Windows BSOD - Inaccessible Boot Device

Ever since December after a windows update, any time I re-boot I get a BSOD - Inaccessible Boot Device, and have to go back to a restore point. Currently my update log shows KB4054517 failed (0x80070643 on 12/12/17, Cum update on 1/5/18 filed then succeeded,
    and all future updates through Cum update KB4056887 on Jan 19th succeeded. Windows runs fine with no errors, but having had to go back to a restore point 6 times in the past 6 weeks, if I reboot I will get the same BSOD and have to restore again. Any suggestions
    on how to fix the inaccessible boot device error I keep getting??

LewisK_900, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

BSOD: alternating 0xc0000001 and Inaccessible boot device

1. BSOD: alternating 0xc0000001 and Inaccessible boot device - Similar Threads - BSOD alternating 0xc0000001

2. INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE: Hey so I recently ordered an acre aspire 5 labtop from Amazon that was renewed and when I got it the security seal was ripped. Didn’t think much from it until I opened it and started using it for a little bit. I started to notice that the computer was really out of date and...
  3. BSOD inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD inaccessible boot device: I keep getting the bsod for inaccessible boot device on my laptop. I can start up and use it normally for a certain period of time 5-15 min before it gives me the error message. I am not sure what to do. It also seems odd that I am able to use it as most people seem to not be...
  4. BSOD inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD inaccessible boot device: I keep getting the bsod for inaccessible boot device on my laptop. I can start up and use it normally for a certain period of time 5-15 min before it gives me the error message. I am not sure what to do. It also seems odd that I am able to use it as most people seem to not be...
  5. BSOD inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Inaccessible Boot device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inaccessible Boot device: I went to restart my laptop and it did but then said “ Your device has Run into a problem” and the reason is like Inaccessible boot device and I’ve tried everything but command prompt because it will not accept my password.I even reset it and still it will not work please...
  7. Inaccessible Boot device

Inaccessible Boot device: I went to restart my laptop and it did but then said “ Your device has Run into a problem” and the reason is like Inaccessible boot device and I’ve tried everything but command prompt because it will not accept my password.I even reset it and still it will not work please...
  8. BSOD inaccessible boot device error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD inaccessible boot device error: A couple of days ago I got the BSOD inaccessible boot device on my Windows computer after 2 years of problem free use. My only HDD is a SSD m.2 samsung 970 evo. When I list the volumes I have 3: Volume. Ltr. Label. ... Info Volume 0 C. reserved ... Volume 1 D ... Volume 2 E...
  9. BSOD inaccessible boot device

BSOD inaccessible boot device: Hey so i literally cant turn my pc on , i keep getting the bsod and i have tried everything , startup repair , tried repairing my pc with an usb that has windows 10 on it , tried system restore , uninstall the latest updates but i cant even uninstall them , none of them...
  10. BSOD - Inaccessible Boot Device

BSOD - Inaccessible Boot Device: Ok, I think I'm in a big doodoo now, really big. The rig is: Windows 10 1803 on an crucial ssd mx250 drive (ahcpi in bios), the latest dec 11 cumulative update was ready to be dowloaded, but has not been installed. Everything was fine, until I foolishly decided to follow...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. inaccessible boot device 0xc0000001

2. 0xc0000001 inacessible boot device

3. windows 10 recovery 0xc0000001 inaccessible boot