Windows 10: BSOD always a differnt error code, always once a day.

Discus and support BSOD always a differnt error code, always once a day. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; System Information CPU i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz 4.00 GHz 16gb ram Nvidia GTX 980ti MSI gpu Windows 10 home, Version 20H2 Hi, have been having an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Paul_486, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Paul_486 Win User

BSOD always a differnt error code, always once a day.

System Information

CPU i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz 4.00 GHz

16gb ram
    Nvidia GTX 980ti MSI gpu

Windows 10 home, Version 20H2

Hi, have been having an issue with getting BSOD at least once a day and never comes with the same error code, i have done the following to try and fix the issue.

-have updated all drivers with Driver Boost software.

-have also fresh reinstalled the GPU driver using DDU Display Driver Uninstaller and it does have the latest driver installed.

-have run the windows inbuilt memory tester all came back fine

-used Memtest86 and ran it for the 4hours you get for free came up with no errors.

-windows has been updated to the latest patch.

-run windows inbuilt anti virus with no issues detected

-have also done a complete reinstall of windows 10 using USB flash drive

-have done a stress test on the GPU and CPU and did not cause any BSOD or any other issues.

-also the motherbord has the latest BIOS version installed.

The BSOD seems to occure when im in playing a game or just watching a YT vid on Chrome, it can also do it just sitting on idle or when the PC is locked. Windows Key+L

I'm suspecting its a hardware issue but im not sure which it is GPU,Ram or the Motherboard? Have included the crash dump file with the following link

Crash Dmp its a copy from the win dbg app

:)

Paul_486, Feb 25, 2021
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Feb 25, 2021
  3. axe0 Win User
    Several Kernel Errors within a day?

Lets get back to this troubleshooting step *Arrow Several Kernel Errors within a day? - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums
    The result was a working system in safe mode, though the GPU isn't used in safe mode.
    Please perform a clean boot again, watch the temperatures at all times (if you didn't yet) and from there we'll see what needs to be done. Please do not enable anything in taskmanager & msconfig, I want you to boot without any startup items & services enabled.

What was the BSOD stop code? Based on the BSOD stop code I'll edit the suggestion in this post.

4. BSOD always a differnt error code, always once a day.

BSOD error codes HELP!!!!!!

yeah, i did the chkdsk /r and passed it. I was not aware of needing to run sfc at the time as most everything i had found indicated Bad sectors as the cause. The codes are 2 separate codes. The system had had problems posting and the Mobo had previously been replaced. As soon as the Cx received the system he started getting the BSOD errors.

Killer_Rubber_Ducky, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

BSOD always a differnt error code, always once a day.

1. BSOD always a differnt error code, always once a day. - Similar Threads - BSOD always differnt

2. BSOD problem once a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD problem once a day: Fault bucket AV_nt!RtlpHpLfhSubsegmentDecommitPages, type 0Event Name: BlueScreenResponse: Not availableCab Id: 7cc53de2-e27a-4573-af45-110dbc4c015bProblem signature:P1: aP2: 2dP3: 2P4: 0P5: fffff80339eeab68P6: 10_0_22621P7: 0_0P8: 256_1P9: P10: Attached...
  3. BSOD once a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD once a day: Hi, my name is Mateo and I've a BSOD on fresh boot generally once a day. I have readed a few post and I made the Driver verifier. It gives me DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. Here is the dump file, if you can read it I will appreciate a...
  4. BSOD once a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD once a day: Hi, my name is Mateo and I've a BSOD on fresh boot generally once a day. I have readed a few post and I made the Driver verifier. It gives me DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. Here is the dump file, if you can read it I will appreciate a...
  5. BSOD once a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Always get BSOD at least once per day! Help Please!!

Always get BSOD at least once per day! Help Please!!: I always get BSOD at lease once per day! Based on WinDbg, I've uninstall rainmeter, Nvidia Geforce Experience, and Asus Armoury Crate, but the result still the same!! I even has replaced my Memory and PSU, the result still the same!! : I already run Windows Memory...
  7. BSOD once a day

BSOD once a day: I've been getting BSOD relating to ntoskrnl.exe, but I can't pinpoint the driver using bluescreenview. I'm running Version 2004, but I've been getting the BSOD even before the update. I've attached the last BSOD report. Thanks 160817
  8. Always getting an Error Code : 0*802A0006

Always getting an Error Code : 0*802A0006: When I try opening a pdf file there always comes an error 0*802A0006. I searched for this problem but the solution...
  9. Consistent BSOD errors, and it's not always the same error

Consistent BSOD errors, and it's not always the same error: I've been getting sporadic BSODs every now and then, but now that I'm working from home it's gotten to a point where it happens everyday. Some of the errors include memory management, store data structure corruption, and critical structure corruption. I have the .dmp files if...
  10. Random BSOD once a day

Random BSOD once a day: After I moved to Germany on Monday 2017.09.25 (not sure, if that is somehow connected) , I am getting BSOD once a day unexpetedly. Not while playing games, the applications running at that time- Mozilla, Skype, Notepad++, keypass, foobar. Then it restarts automaticly and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 980 pro memory management bsod