Windows 10: BSOD Analysis needed

Discus and support BSOD Analysis needed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good afternoon, Thank you for looking at my question, Okay so I built my PC back in July and for a few months it ran perfectly fine however I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MatthewLong3, Dec 2, 2019.

1. BSOD Analysis needed

Good afternoon, Thank you for looking at my question,

Okay so I built my PC back in July and for a few months it ran perfectly fine however I have now started to have various BSOD crashes such as MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE whilst gaming and general use. After attempting multiple troubleshooting including using windows memory diagnostic, HCI memtest, SeaTools, MSI live updater for any driver issues, using windows verifier, sfc /scannow, using whocrashed and complete fresh install of windows the issue still persists. BIOS is the newest, windows and graphics card are the most up to date they can be.

After following this guide -

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983

I have managed to recreate the crash to a looped driver error I just need one of you kind experts to examine my dump to see which one is causing the issue!

here's the dropbox to the dump file

https://www.dropbox.com/s/csjoy1i86l58hrd/MEMORY.rar?dl=0

Many thanks in advance.

:)

MatthewLong3, Dec 2, 2019

2. OFFICIAL   Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (Review)

there is something wrong with suggested for you list on npu page. clicking on picture of dd:da review from suggested for you list leads to perormance analysis instead of review. hovering mouse over it shows in status bar correct link to review but clicking on picture reloads analysis.
    links from reviews&articles page works fine.

edit: link from home page of npu sends you to analysis instead of review as well.

ne6togadno, Dec 2, 2019
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. cplpro Win User

BSOD Analysis needed

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD Analysis needed :)

cplpro, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

BSOD Analysis needed

1. BSOD Analysis needed - Similar Threads - BSOD Analysis needed

2. Minidump analysis

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minidump analysis: I kept my laptop open to download a game and when i came back to see the progress found myself on the waiting screen of windows 10. At first i thought they were random restarts related to he windows update. Then i found some minidump files. Below you can find the link of my...
  3. BSOD driver verifier analysis

BSOD driver verifier analysis: I used the driver verifier to get a bsod to figure out which of my drivers is a problem. Can someone please analyze this dump and tell me what the problem is? Link PC specs if needed: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 10.0.17134 Build 17134 Processor: Intel(R)...
  4. BSOD Analysis Request

BSOD Analysis Request: I have experienced 3 BSODs since the most recent feature update (version 1809) on Oct 3. I have placed the 3 minidumps (minidump.zip), MSinfo32 .nfo and a system information file on OneDrive. Here's the link: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkPrm7NUTXa9cxQSd3iNZJctwBo I ran sfc...
  5. BSOD, Bugcheck Analysis : "probably caused by : GenuineIntel"

BSOD, Bugcheck Analysis : "probably caused by : GenuineIntel": My 4-year-old custom build started having Bluescreens a month ago, it's rather random and sometimes I don't have crashes for days but it's very unpredictable. I wasn't able to trigger the crash with various test programs so I'm a little lost how I find a solution to my...
  6. Need help with BSOD / Minidump file analysis

Need help with BSOD / Minidump file analysis: Hi everyone, My PC has been having intermittent BSODs for a few months now, and it has been more frequent as of late. I posted a thread about it before, please see here. The very helpful gentleman in that thread found my smart card reader to potentially be at fault. I have...
  7. Need help with BSOD / Crash Dump analysis

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with BSOD / Crash Dump analysis: Hello, I get intermittent (lately 1 or 2 times per week) BSODs on my windows 10 desktop. I need someone to analyze the DMP files for me so I can narrow down the driver and hopefully solve the problem. I just performed the driver verifier procedure (as directed here) and...
  8. Windows 10 BSOD Analysis

Windows 10 BSOD Analysis: Hello all, Just wondering if there is any fundamental differences between analyzing Windows 10 dumps in comparison to Windows 7/Windows 8 dumps? If there is, is there are link with more information on it or are we kind of at the forefront of this thing kind of making...
  9. Requesting help/analysis of sleep-related BSODs ...

Requesting help/analysis of sleep-related BSODs ...: Hi, everyone: OK - I am sincerely hoping someone can help me with this. First, please go to the below link/thread to read what I wrote about the problem (it has WinDbg info, etc.): https://www.tenforums.com/general-dis...dows-10-a.html (Note: Please disregard what...
  10. Install and Configure WinDBG for BSOD Analysis

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install and Configure WinDBG for BSOD Analysis: How to: Install and Configure WinDBG for BSOD Analysis How to Install and Configure WinDBG for BSOD Analysis [img] Information WinDBG (Windows DeBuGger) is a Microsoft software tool that is needed to load and analyse the .dmp files that are created when a system...