Windows 10: BSOD and Boot Device Not Found issue

Discus and support BSOD and Boot Device Not Found issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Product - HP Envy 15 OS - Windows 10 64-bit Version - 2004 Storage type - SSD I am having issues of BSOD whenever I wake up my PC from sleeping... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnshuPatel860, Aug 19, 2020.

1. BSOD and Boot Device Not Found issue

Product - HP Envy 15

OS - Windows 10 64-bit

Version - 2004

Storage type - SSD

I am having issues of BSOD whenever I wake up my PC from sleeping opening the lid and also randomly when I am working on it. And when it restarts, sometimes it shows Boor Device Not Found error on startup. After diagnosis pressing F2, and running hard disk check, it says Hard Disk Not Found. But this does not occur every time.

I have collected failure events from Event Viewer and details are as follows:

BSOD and Boot Device Not Found issue be1ac53a-692a-4f46-ac6b-73c3c0d4ace7?upload=true.png

Event Description -

19-08-2020 14:50:55 7000 - The IntelAudioService service failed to start due to the following error:

The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.

19-08-2020 14:50:55 7009 - A timeout was reached 45000 milliseconds while waiting for the IntelAudioService service to connect.

19-08-2020 14:50:54 7000 - The UIUService service failed to start due to the following error:

The system cannot find the file specified.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

PS: I have already installed Windows several times by formatting the whole storage and deleting all partitions. Also, updated the BIOS to the latest available version for my PC from HP official site.

:)

AnshuPatel860, Aug 19, 2020
  2. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSOD and Boot Device Not Found issue [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Aug 19, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Boot Device not found

Hi Alan,

Corrupted system files or it boot to a different hard drive that it why you received the message Boot Device no found. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to perform automatic repair:

• Force turn off your computer/device 3 times until you reach the Automatic Repair environment.
    • On the list of options under Advance options, choose Start-up Repair and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 19, 2020
  4. BSOD and Boot Device Not Found issue

ughhh! BSOD on boot

I guess my computer BSOD on boot right before getting to windows. not sure what the problem is though, everything is stable.

It gave me a list of two files in windows that could have caused the problems

MxPhenom 216, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

BSOD and Boot Device Not Found issue

1. BSOD and Boot Device Not Found issue - Similar Threads - BSOD Boot Device

2. Boot Device Not Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Device Not Found: Boot Device Not Found?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E9%9B%BB%E8%85%A6%E7%B6%93%E5%B8%B8%E9%A1%AF/729fd005-9d91-465e-98d7-3c55754bffbf
  3. Boot device not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot device not found: Blue screen error displayed saying"critical process died" and then after restarting severally and changing boot settings it still could not boot windows.After, l took ssd and try to load using another pc but its size could only be read but contents could not....
  4. boot device not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    boot device not found: Hi! So my sister's laptop has a bought Windows 10 pro and I updated it to windows 11 but after i few months without turning it off the laptop showed the blue screen thing and it said restarting your laptop but after that it says boot device not found. i tried restarting my...
  5. no boot device found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no boot device found: Aloha,I am using a Dell Inspirion 3275, and when I turn on the computer it states there is no bootable device. What can I do to fix this. My computer is just old enough to be outside the warranty. Any solutions on how I can get my Windows 10 OS to boot?MahaloJustin...
  6. no boot device found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no boot device found: Aloha,I am using a Dell Inspirion 3275, and when I turn on the computer it states there is no bootable device. What can I do to fix this. My computer is just old enough to be outside the warranty. Any solutions on how I can get my Windows 10 OS to boot?MahaloJustin...
  7. no boot device found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Boot Device not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot Device not found: I know there has probably been this error before, but this is different, my HP pc has got an error about Boot Device not found right after i got the BSOD saying my memory was full or something, it turned off without doing the thing of it loading, i tried everything i found, I...
  9. Boot device not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Boot device not found: Hi, Yesterday I was on my laptop and then it suddenly crashed so I forced powered it off. When I tried to open it again it came up with a black screen saying: Boot device not found Please install and operating system on your hard disk. For more information, please...
  10. Boot device not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Boot device not found: My computer froze. When I tried to restart a screen came up "Boot device not found. Please install operating system on your hard disk (3FO)." I have tried reinstalling windows with a media creation tool. But when I get to the part about drivers it does not list drivers....