Windows 10: BSOD and Cannot reset Windows too - pls help

Discus and support BSOD and Cannot reset Windows too - pls help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear All, For the last couple of days, we are unable to login to Windows as it keeps to cycling through PnP FATAL Error and cannot recover. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vista_743, Oct 30, 2020.

1. vista_743 Win User

BSOD and Cannot reset Windows too - pls help

Dear All,

For the last couple of days, we are unable to login to Windows as it keeps to cycling through PnP FATAL Error and cannot recover.

I am posting this entering in Safe Mode w/networking. Problem started while in use and I tried to uninstall latest updates with no luck.

Tried windows restore to previous image and was able to restart normally. However, after couple of minutes it keeps crashing again.

I got my Dell E5450 with Windows 10 Pro and it now doesn't seem to recognize active Windows installations nor our MS accounts.

Here is the latest dump from this morning. Appreciate your help !

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Alrl6b5lMdSrk3uzGJixTwwKCKLF?e=PicKeL

Thanks,

naren

:)

vista_743, Oct 30, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 30, 2020
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Oct 30, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

1. BSOD and Cannot reset Windows too - pls help - Similar Threads - BSOD Cannot reset

2. BSOD : driver_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys HELP PLS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD : driver_irql_not_less_or_equal kbdclass.sys HELP PLS: Hi everyone,So im having an issue with my computer , it frequently crashes with BSOD at least once a day with a BSOD , i found : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driverirqlnotlessorequal-kbdclasssys-bsod-problem/3add1cb6-f08f-4ec7-bd87-e2faff7e72e9 but...
  3. Is there maybe a way to force reset in bsod??? Pls help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there maybe a way to force reset in bsod??? Pls help me: Since yesterday after rebooting my PC I got into bsod. Since than nothing was able to fix it. I am sitting here for 5 hours with no solution. I cant even Reset my PC. Im completely at my Limit and a new PC is out of question. Is there maybe a way to force reset in bsod??? Pls...
  4. Is there maybe a way to force reset in bsod??? Pls help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there maybe a way to force reset in bsod??? Pls help me: Since yesterday after rebooting my PC I got into bsod. Since than nothing was able to fix it. I am sitting here for 5 hours with no solution. I cant even Reset my PC. Im completely at my Limit and a new PC is out of question. Is there maybe a way to force reset in bsod??? Pls...
  5. Is there maybe a way to force reset in bsod??? Pls help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. BSOD : PLS HELP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD : PLS HELP: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff80058cfa320. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 9be0d435-b4d9-4d44-866b-73e12b87c575.this is the dump...
  7. BSOD Windows 10 21H1 pls help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Windows 10 21H1 pls help: Hi,I have been getting persistent BSOD and I am not able to find out the cause of it. The error comes randomly and the will repeat after the computer restarts, usually it will crash again in the sign in screen or after a few min when im in the desktop. But after maybe 10 11...
  8. Got BSOD pls help!!

Got BSOD pls help!!: I got BSOD twice pls help me check problemthis is dump file :https://drive.google.com/file/d/10dlC7_-cDUB-5K9T4PPGykWN0ZSqD_9c/view?usp=sharinghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/17Kyb41s5vaYufDdighsjtfYeSo-gHGJ4/view?usp=sharing...
  9. BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Help pls)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Help pls): Hello, i have been getting the BSOD several times now and im not sure what the problem is. My drivers should be up to date. My ram is overclocked, i've tested it with memtest and i got no errors. Do you guys know what i can do? submitted by /u/SlowPC555 [link]...
  10. PLS help BSOD problem of windows 10

PLS help BSOD problem of windows 10: Recently my desktop updated to windows 10 1909, and since then got a lot of BSODs. And then I downgrade to windows 10 1903 via a full reinstall. But after that, I still got BSODs. The memory test has been done many times and no problem found. I upload the minidump file...