Windows 10: BSoD and cant reset

Discus and support BSoD and cant reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro 1909 build 18363.900 I'm facing random BSoDs but windows RAM test says it's fine So I want reset registry but neither of Clean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Shanpan89, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Shanpan89 Win User

BSoD and cant reset

Windows 10 Pro 1909 build 18363.900

I'm facing random BSoDs but windows RAM test says it's fine

So I want reset registry but neither of Clean install nor factory reset solved problem, enter BSoD and fail

at least I went whole walkthrough around

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ot-problems-updating?ocid=20SMC10164Windows10

but it doesn't help me at allI guess problem around access authorization, registry or hardware issues but i dont know what to do xD

:)

Shanpan89, Aug 1, 2020

2. HD4850 atikmdag.sys stopped responding - BSOD

well thats the very first step in trouble shooting BSODs, its obvious your system cant handle the overclock.

eidairaman1, Aug 1, 2020
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Aug 1, 2020
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

BSoD and cant reset

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

BSoD and cant reset

1. BSoD and cant reset - Similar Threads - BSoD cant reset

2. Cant reset PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant reset PIN: Hi, I installed windows 11, and now it wont accept my PIN. It says PIN service is not available. I have tried different troubleshooting under Safe Mode but nothing works. Thanks...
  3. cant sign in or reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    cant sign in or reset: i got my pc last winter and never had any problems with it until today, I went to go login with my pin but it says “your pin is no longer available on this device. Click to set up your pin again” it gives me a link below and sends me to a blue screen that says “the user...
  4. BSOD: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED -no safemode -cant reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED -no safemode -cant reset: Hi all, I was playing Tekken and everything was fine. I go to close Spotify and it won’t close. I notice I can’t close or open anything. I thought it might be best if I restart my PC. Now it just BSODs on startup. Startup repair doesn’t do anything. I’ve tried chkdsk, it...
  5. Cant reset

Cant reset: Ive been trying to reset my old laptop to sell it all day, but i just cant everytime ive tried to reset it gets to 3% then the "couldnt reset no changes have been made comes up" ive tried Safe mode reset Rentec disable and enable Booting from USB with fresh copy of windows...
  6. Cant Reset PC

Cant Reset PC: No matter what i try my pc gives me a error saying it cannot reset pc. I've tried every "Fix" under the moon but the problem persists. Is there any way to brute force reset my pc?...
  7. Cant Reset PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant Reset PC: Hello Today i wanted to reset my PC and when i went to reset this message came [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reset-pc/99b6f1eb-3462-496b-a5b3-0341b13060fc
  8. cant reset pin

cant reset pin: everytime I go to sign in to my outlook account, it takes my password then asks me for a pin. i do not remember setting up a pin. when i press on i forgot my pin, it tells me to go to Account > settings > signing in options. so this is what i did. Windows + I, signing in...
  9. Cant Reset PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant Reset PC: Whenever I try and reset my PC it says an error has occurred and just puts me back ive tried most everything i can find on it and dont know what else i can do?...
  10. Windows cant reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows cant reset: [ATTACH]windows cant reset, when i press continue nothing happened and always get back to this option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-cant-reset/98d4ca33-9f29-4982-852d-d1059dc06b70