Windows 10: bsod and crashing.

Discus and support bsod and crashing. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I need help with a recent bsod on my computer. My specs are:CPU: i9 11900kram: GSKILL 16GB DDR4-3200 RIPJAWS V mobo: MSI Z590 PRO WIFI ATX... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dan_mu1999, Oct 24, 2021.

1. bsod and crashing.

Hi everyone. I need help with a recent bsod on my computer. My specs are:CPU: i9 11900kram: GSKILL 16GB DDR4-3200 RIPJAWS V mobo: MSI Z590 PRO WIFI ATX WIFI 6 drive: addlink m.2 pcie g3x4 nvmegpu: nvidia rtx 3080I had one bsod earlier that was "clock watchdog timeout" but i don't have a dump file for that. This eorrs below seems to be SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. Both happened while gaming. I am running general over clock like intel ABT and turbo boost. my bios version is 7D09v11 release date 2021-04-09. I would appreiate some help because this is very stressful and I don't k

:)

Dan_mu1999, Oct 24, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 24, 2021
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. bsod and crashing.

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

bsod and crashing.

1. bsod and crashing. - Similar Threads - bsod crashing

2. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  3. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  4. PC Crashing BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashing BSOD: Hello, I have been having issues with my PC for a while now where it would crash this occurs when playing games such as BeamNG, but is completely fine when playing other games such as GTAV, Fortnite, etc.I have tried countless things from updates to reinstalling Windows to...
  5. PC Crashing BSOD

PC Crashing BSOD: Hello, I have been having issues with my PC for a while now where it would crash this occurs when playing games such as BeamNG, but is completely fine when playing other games such as GTAV, Fortnite, etc.I have tried countless things from updates to reinstalling Windows to...
  6. Computer keeps crashing with BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps crashing with BSODs: I can't get any work done with my computer anymore, it's constantly throwing itself into BSODs, there's a whole list of different error codes , at this point I'm lost. I reintstalled windows completely, it worked great for about 3-4 days, until it went back into crazy mode. I...
  7. Computer keeps crashing with BSODs

Computer keeps crashing with BSODs: I can't get any work done with my computer anymore, it's constantly throwing itself into BSODs, there's a whole list of different error codes , at this point I'm lost. I reintstalled windows completely, it worked great for about 3-4 days, until it went back into crazy mode. I...
  8. My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD or crashing back to desktop. This has been happening...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD or crashing back to desktop. This has been happening...: What could be my issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-randomly-restarts-with-no-bsod-or-crashing/61a57001-1f57-41ce-bd0f-e4e86d1e0c6f
  9. My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD or crashing back to desktop. This has been happening...

My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD or crashing back to desktop. This has been happening...: What could be my issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-randomly-restarts-with-no-bsod-or-crashing/61a57001-1f57-41ce-bd0f-e4e86d1e0c6f
  10. My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD or crashing back to desktop. This has been happening...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging