Windows 10: BSOD and Endless bootloop after installing BlueStacks

Discus and support BSOD and Endless bootloop after installing BlueStacks in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have just Installed Bluestacks 4 on my win10 pc which required me to disable Hyper-V. I do that and i restart the pc. But then it displayed the BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nicholas MH, Jan 20, 2021.

1. BSOD and Endless bootloop after installing BlueStacks

I have just Installed Bluestacks 4 on my win10 pc which required me to disable Hyper-V. I do that and i restart the pc. But then it displayed the BSOD and says Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area, then it rebooted over and over again. It won’t continue to windows, and can’t boot to safe mode. I have searched everywhere online for solutions and tried many of them but none of them worked. I don’t want to lose my data.

:)

Nicholas MH, Jan 20, 2021

2. Bluestacks 3 makes my pc crash when starting it

I believe you have installed Bluestacks to run Android apps. You can download latest version of Bluestacks and install. This will make Bluestacks related driver also to get updated.

If BSODs, still don't stop, I will suggest that you uninstall Bluestacks and watch the system for few hours and see whether BSODs are still caused.

Vijay_Verma, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Netflix not open in bluestacks

Hi ManikandaSamyM.

My name is Daniela, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I hope you are very well.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling BlueStacks. To do so, follow the instructions below:

Open the Settings app and go to Apps

A list of installed applications will appear. Select BlueStacks from the list and click Uninstall.

Another option is to switch to DirectX

BlueStacks supports both DirectX and OpenGL, and switching to DirectX could solve this bug. To switch to DirectX, follow these steps:

Open BlueStacks.

Click the Menu button in the upper right corner.

Select Settings.

Click on Engine and select DirectX.

Click Restart Now.

As soon as your PC restarts, check if the error still appears.

Have a wonderful day.

Best regards.

Daniela.

DanielaFernandez325, Jan 20, 2021
  4. BSOD and Endless bootloop after installing BlueStacks

Problem with bluestacks on windows 10

Hi Saharsh,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know; do you get any error message, while trying to run the program?

I would suggest you to uninstall the Bluestack program and try installing it again.

Step 1:

To uninstall follow the steps.

1) Press Windows key + x and select Program and features.

2) Right click on the Bluestack and click on
    Uninstall

Step 2: Install Bluestack application again and check if it helps.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

BSOD and Endless bootloop after installing BlueStacks

1. BSOD and Endless bootloop after installing BlueStacks - Similar Threads - BSOD Endless bootloop

2. bluestacks installation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluestacks installation problem: after the setup was over popped up is this something i should be worried about? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluestacks-installation-problem/7ca4b5bc-3d44-47f7-aff3-1dd60b17ebe7
  3. bluestacks installation problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluestacks installation problem: after the setup was over popped up is this something i should be worried about? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluestacks-installation-problem/7ca4b5bc-3d44-47f7-aff3-1dd60b17ebe7
  4. Endless BSODS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Endless BSODS: Hello! I am suffering through a lot of BSODs and sometimes it would just crash and restart . Event 41 – Kernel Power has been showing up alot in my event viewer as a critical error. I posted a link to the dump file below along with my system information. Please let me know If...
  5. Endless BSODS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Endless BSODS: Hello! I am suffering through a lot of BSODs and sometimes it would just crash and restart . Event 41 – Kernel Power has been showing up alot in my event viewer as a critical error. I posted a link to the dump file below along with my system information. Please let me know If...
  6. Endless BSODS

7. BSOD bootloop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD bootloop: So my laptop was not able to connect via wifi connection for a while because of outdated drivers. I worked my way around it with an ethernet adapter. After updating all my drivers and was in the process of restarting my laptop, I got the BSOD. So now I can no longer gain...
  8. BSOD endless

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD endless: Good day all, I have been battling BSOD since I built my computer and it's been going on for months now. I feel like I have gotten every BOSD name there is but the most common is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have fully tested RAM and even bought new RAM and replace and...
  9. Bootloop after install fail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bootloop after install fail: Hi I needed to reinstall windows on my laptop because it got corrupted really badly and it crashed midway and this pc can't boot from USB sticks without being told to so its stuck in a bootloop pls help...
  10. BlueStacks installation problem :(

BlueStacks installation problem :(: So...i had downloaded the newest version of bluestacks. The problem is that when i run the installation file it starts extraction and stops at 89%. Then pops up the window saying that- ''windows cannot find MICROINSTALLERNATIVE.exe. Make sure you type the name correctly,...