Windows 10: BSOD and faulty Drivers

Discus and support BSOD and faulty Drivers in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZombieCharm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/isqevu/bsod_and_faulty_drivers/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZombieCharm, Sep 14, 2020.

1. BSOD and faulty Drivers

/u/ZombieCharm, Sep 14, 2020
  2. Norton Win User

Faulty Driver BSOD

I found this little piece of software helpful:
    Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Captures and records BSOD info

Norton, Sep 14, 2020
  3. verifier shows all drivers as faulty

I have been getting BSOD for some time so I used verifier to find out the faulty driver(it was suggested to me in the community). It showed the faulty driver, I uninstalled it.

then after few days I again got a BSOD. So I performed the verifier again, it again showed some other driver as faulty, I removed it too but again I got the BSOD and again the verifier showed some driver as faulty. So I am wondering if I am doing things
    right. Please guide me, what should I do further.

TusharParasrampuria, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Darkleoco Win User

BSOD and faulty Drivers

Faulty Driver BSOD

In the past 2-3 days I have gotten 2 seemingly random bluescreens with a faulty driver error it says something to the effect of a faulty driver is attempting to corrupt the system and needs to be updated but how am I supposed to figure out what driver is causing the issues *Confused BSOD and faulty Drivers :confused:.

Darkleoco, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

BSOD and faulty Drivers

1. BSOD and faulty Drivers - Similar Threads - BSOD faulty Drivers

2. No driver found faulty but get BSOD : DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No driver found faulty but get BSOD : DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION: Hi,I've had a few BSOD on startup in the last months. I've finally decided to fix this. As those are often caused by faulty drivers, I've used Windows Driver verifier to generate the BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. I've managed to do it and this is the .dmp I'm...
  3. No driver found faulty but get BSOD : DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No driver found faulty but get BSOD : DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION: Hi,I've had a few BSOD on startup in the last months. I've finally decided to fix this. As those are often caused by faulty drivers, I've used Windows Driver verifier to generate the BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. I've managed to do it and this is the .dmp I'm...
  4. BSOD saying PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with the faulty driver being nvlddmkm.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD saying PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with the faulty driver being nvlddmkm.sys: Hello. I have a Asus Rog Zeyphrus G16 Laptop with Nividia RTX 4060. Recently, I have random crashes BSOD saying PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with the faulty driver being nvlddmkm.sys...
  5. BSOD FAULTY HARDWARE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD FAULTY HARDWARE: Hi all, i have a minidump of a recent crash here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgTCubrZ_eFZ7HHiEZVFLtXZ33un?e=wrtDeWThis happens semi regularly. I have tried and regularly do booting in safe mode, running all the standard tests etc. but a month later, it happens again. I have never had...
  6. Tracking faulty driver causing BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tracking faulty driver causing BSOD: Hello Microsoft Community,I would like to know what is the best way to track faulty driver that's been causing my BSOD since June.I'm currently using WhoCrashed to know about these BSODs it does not reveal which driver/software is faulty.Also to note, I have just restarted my...
  7. Tracking faulty driver causing BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tracking faulty driver causing BSOD: Hello Microsoft Community,I would like to know what is the best way to track faulty driver that's been causing my BSOD since June.I'm currently using WhoCrashed to know about these BSODs it does not reveal which driver/software is faulty.Also to note, I have just restarted my...
  8. Identify a faulty driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Identify a faulty driver: Hi ! It's been two weeks since I experienced a lot of BSOD One each day. They appear when I'm watching videos, talking on Teams or playing. I reinstalled Windows, updated all my drivers but I cannot find which driver is causing this error. I followed the driver verifier...
  9. Faulty driver related BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Faulty driver related BSOD: I am getting a BSOD with multiple different messages. Sometimes the computer will run for 20 minutes, sometimes only 5 minutes before it crashes and there does not seem to be any rhyme or reason as I cannot replicate the issue consistently. After hours of troubleshooting I...
  10. Faulty driver problem?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Faulty driver problem?: I believe I may have installed drivers I shouldn't have installed a couple of weeks ago, because ever since, my CPU has had massive lag in everything it attempts, and has also had frequent blue screen reboots. The blue screens have also given me every message it could, from...