Windows 10: BSOD and Freezes after 1903

Discus and support BSOD and Freezes after 1903 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Since the latest Windows update my laptop keeps freezing while working in Photoshop. Everything seems to be up to date and at this point I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ragenlol, May 31, 2019.

1. ragenlol Win User

BSOD and Freezes after 1903

Hello,

Since the latest Windows update my laptop keeps freezing while working in Photoshop. Everything seems to be up to date and at this point I don’t know what to do.

In the event logs I have Event ID 41 warnings and the BSOD states driver power state failure.

Here is my Minidump https://we.tl/t-71suS3mGdG if anyone could please take a look I would really appreciate it.

:)

ragenlol, May 31, 2019
  2. NetSurfer Win User

BSOD and freezing

Yesterday I started up my laptop from hibernating and it freezes, after restarting several times I get a BSOD which freezed on the BSOD one time.
    After restarting again the laptop freezed at the Welcome screen.
    I have had the freezing before, it was gone for about 2 months.
    I did not install any new hardware.
    Now it seems to run fine again.

But what is causing the freezing and the BSOD?
    I bought this laptop last January.

NetSurfer, May 31, 2019
  3. airbud7 Win User
    New Homebuild freezing and BSOD

So you are saying a PSU can never cause a computer to Freeze/BSOD...???

airbud7, May 31, 2019
  4. RandyOred Win User

Toshiba L55W-C5259 Micro freezes and lockups with install of 1809 and 1903

System affected : Toshiba L55W-C5259

Micro freezes and lockups with install of 1809 or 1903.

This started with the 1809 release and got worse in the 1903 release. Before these releases, all worked fine without the freezing and lockups. It starts right from the booting of the laptop. The spinning dot circle has many micro freezes that extend the
    boot time to 2-5 minutes! If you get to the desktop, you WILL get a hard lockup in less that a minute. I have tried updating the video driver, but that didn't help. BTW, the cursor is freezing.

Yes, I have tried clean installs of both 1809 and 1903. When booting 1809 and 1903 from my USB Jump drive the freezing dot circle begins as the boot in occurring. As stated, this started on 1809 and got worse in 1903. I think the chip-set
    has an issue with some sort of change in Windows.

Both attempts to clean install 1809 and 1903 the issue is there. I am resolved to clean install 1803.
    With 1803 there are no freezing or lockups. Again this problem started with 1809.
    I know is it something that starts very early in the booting process. The spinning dot wheel appears and is already freezing for a couple of seconds. If this is not addressed I will have to stay on 1803 on this laptop forever.

So, does anyone know what the he!! is going on? This laptop is a great 2in1 and is working beautifully on 1803.

Help!

RandyO

RandyOred, May 31, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD and Freezes after 1903 - Similar Threads - BSOD Freezes 1903

2. Random BSOD after updating to 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD after updating to 1903: I have an acer swift 3 sf315-51g-55gb and i recently upgraded it to windows 10 1903 since then i am having random bsod with tags such as video dxgkrnl error or driver power state failure.I had none of these problems in 1803 version. i am adding the dmp file link below...
  3. BSOD Sort of after 1903 update..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD Sort of after 1903 update..: Short version: Updates wouldn't work( and when they did say they worked it left duplicates in the update history) so I factory reset the computer only to get failed install and get sent to the recovery screen with error 0xc0000225 . [img] I finally realize that there are 2...
  4. BSOD after 1903 update

BSOD after 1903 update: Hi, I've updated my PC to 1903 Update 2 days back and i am getting BSOD after using my pc for a while it restarts itself again. This is happening every time i use my PC . I've looked for this problem on Microsoft's website and after some digging i found an article for the...
  5. Computer freezing after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer freezing after 1903 update: Since installing the 1903 feature update a week ago, I am getting frequent episodes of mouse freezing (or pointer disappearing) and computer seizing up. (MSI GT70 laptop, Logitech G9 Mouse). Ctrl+Alt+Delete has no effect, only solution has been to shut it down and reboot...
  6. BSOD after update to 1903 at reboot

BSOD after update to 1903 at reboot: After updating to 1903 now every time i reboot i get the BSOD was not a problem before. Can someone in microsoft please help us fix your mess up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-after-update-to-1903-at-reboot/4610dcb5-3f54-4f21-9058-5bbfec6c5a1a
  7. 1903: Notepad freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1903: Notepad freezes: Just upgraded to 1903. Tried to run Notepad from shortcut and then from .exe in Windows. Freezes and calls home when I try to close it. Other editors (Text Pad, Sciteforautohotkey, Notepad++) work OK. Worked fine in 1809. Help! - Later: can open an existing .txt file with...
  8. 1903: Notepad freezes

in Windows 10 Support
    1903: Notepad freezes: Just upgraded to 1903. Tried to run Notepad from shortcut and then from .exe in Windows. Freezes and calls home when I try to close it. Other editors (Text Pad, Sciteforautohotkey, Notepad++) work OK. Worked fine in 1809. Help! 134356
  9. Application freezing after Updating windows to 1903

Application freezing after Updating windows to 1903: Applications are getting freeze while working and they don't stop responding. I go to desktop or press Windows + D key and come back to the application and it works fine. After each command, it happens so it's hard to work. I am having this issue with my work and home pc...
  10. BSoD after random freeze

BSoD after random freeze: I'm posting on behalf of a friend of mine. I've attached a DM log from his most recent BS and set my PC specs to reflect his. While he was telling me that he Blue Screened, I asked him a few questions to see what he was doing at the time, but he told me that he couldn't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1903 bsod after update

2. pc keeps crashing after upgrade to windows 1903

3. notepad freeze 1903

4. windows 10 1903 blue screen,
  5. clean install windows 1903 system locking up,
  6. windows 1903 blue screen,
  7. 1903 freeze after update,
  8. windows 10 1903 explorer freezing,
  9. bsod on lenovo 710 after update to 1903,
  10. freezing since 1903