Windows 10: BSOD and freezing PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION3b,...

Discus and support BSOD and freezing PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION3b,... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Lately I've been constantly having BSODs and my PC freezes all the time. I'm really not sure what to make of this since I need to get a different BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jialin AllanCao, Nov 29, 2021.

1. BSOD and freezing PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION3b,...

Lately I've been constantly having BSODs and my PC freezes all the time. I'm really not sure what to make of this since I need to get a different BSOD every time. I've tried updating my drivers I've just been using the windows update tool in settings and installing windows updates. I've pasted some things I've gotten from the debugging tool, but I'm not sure what to do with this information. If someone could guide me in the right path that would be cool. All three of these BSODs happened in the span of one day. 1st BSOD*************************************************************************

:)

Jialin AllanCao, Nov 29, 2021
  2. madlyy Win User

VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116) or PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50) BSOD daily

GPU: RX580 8GB

GPU Driver version: Adrenalin 19.7.5

Display Devices: Viewsonic XG2402 144Hz HDMI

Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350M Bios version F10

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600

PSU: Seasonic S12II 520W

RAM: 8GB 2400MHz (1 stick)

Issue:

VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116) or PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50) BSOD (both caused by atikmdag.sys and atikmpag.sys) daily, it occurs randomly and oftentimes it doesn't even show a BSOD, my pc just suddenly freezes and restarts. Have
    already tried DDU to reinstall GPU drivers and I tried various drivers. Have also run memtest x86 4/4 passes without any errors.

Is my PSU or GPU dying?

minidumps: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hfPIrzLF2jSKcUC4dofxJ_RdYHAENlMb

madlyy, Nov 29, 2021
  3. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. As for the Windows kernel "ntoskrnl.exe", this handles all the driver requests, power management, and memory
    management on your device. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of Windows 10 that is installed on your computer?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Nov 29, 2021
  4. axe0 Win User

BSOD and freezing PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION3b,...

Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (50)

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD and freezing PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION3b,... [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please update or remove IObit, it is the cause of every crash and really old.
    Code:
    Code:
    6: kd> lmvm pffilterstart             end                 module name fffff801`f8250000 fffff801`f8278000   pffilter T (no symbols)                Loaded symbol image file: pffilter.sys     Image path: \??\C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Protected Folder\pffilter.sys     Image name: pffilter.sys     Timestamp:        Mon Nov 19 03:07:18 2012 (50A99456)     CheckSum:         000186DB     ImageSize:        00028000     Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
    The partitions C, D &G need more free space.
    Move files to other partitions to increase the free space to at least 10-15% free space.

BSOD and freezing PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION3b,... [​IMG]
    Warning Less free space could cause BSOD's

Thema:

BSOD and freezing PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION3b,...

1. BSOD and freezing PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION3b,... - Similar Threads - BSOD freezing PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

2. [BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50: my pc bsods every now and then but sometimes it just glitches out the pc would display pixel that are not the same as the others and freezes until i force shutdown the pc here is the minidump file https://1drv.ms/t/s!AnxFqKwNL0wigtQ96B7XabkTOUPhtg?e=edHU8r...
  3. [BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50: my pc bsods every now and then but sometimes it just glitches out the pc would display pixel that are not the same as the others and freezes until i force shutdown the pc here is the minidump file https://1drv.ms/t/s!AnxFqKwNL0wigtQ96B7XabkTOUPhtg?e=edHU8r...
  4. [BSOD] PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50: Hi All,Can anyone shed any light on this BSOD message "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50"See link to minidump here: MiniDumpPAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50 Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except. Typically the address is just plain bad or it...
  6. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50: Just got a BSOD error involving a module named ntwas wondering if i could get any technical advise on how to resolve it.This is the WinDbg outline i gotMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading...
  7. BSOD and freezing PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION3b,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and freezing PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION3b,...: Lately I've been constantly having BSODs and my PC freezes all the time. I'm really not sure what to make of this since I need to get a different BSOD every time. I've tried updating my drivers I've just been using the windows update tool in settings and installing windows...
  8. BSOD and freezing PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION3b,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD and freezing PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION3b,...: Lately I've been constantly having BSODs and my PC freezes all the time. I'm really not sure what to make of this since I need to get a different BSOD every time. I've tried updating my drivers I've just been using the windows update tool in settings and installing windows...
  9. BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50), arg4:0000000000000002

BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50), arg4:0000000000000002: Greetings and Salutations; Scratching my head. Never in all the 25+ years of building pc's have I ever had this many BSOD's. RANDOM. RE-SET, RE-IMAGED, RE-INSTALLED WINDOWS SO MANY TIMES. Now I know why I don't this for a living anymore. I have installed windbg from sdk. I...
  10. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (50)

Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (50): Hi! I getting this BSOD from today. I don't know what is the problem the PC crashes under 2-3 min frequently. What now? I can't attach any log beacuse of crash time... here it is what I can save quick. Uploaded the crash log corrrectly. 22796