Windows 10: BSOD and I can't enter automatic repair mode

Discus and support BSOD and I can't enter automatic repair mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so, my computer is Windows 10 and it is in a BSOD loop with the error "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED", so it stays in that loop forever, the computer does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Logz1n, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Logz1n Win User

BSOD and I can't enter automatic repair mode

so, my computer is Windows 10 and it is in a BSOD loop with the error "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED", so it stays in that loop forever, the computer does not go into automatic repair mode, and I was also unable to enter this mode by interrupting startup three times like I read in some sites. I don't know what else to do because I can't even enter safe mode, or auto repair mode, stay in this Critical process died loop forever.

Please someone help me.

:)

Logz1n, Jan 28, 2020

2. Windows 10 is not entering automatic repair mode

I have Windows 10 running on my computer and was installing the Creator's Update when I ran into a BSOD cycle while it was installing. I hoped it would enter automatic repair mode but it is not. It is only looping through the BSOD and giving me the following
    error:

Stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

What failed: tcpip.sys

I haven't been able to find any way to revert to the previous version. What can I do? Do I have to completely re-install Windows 10?

Julius8208, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Windows10 Automatic Repair

Hi,

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system files that are not letting the operating system to perform repair and boot to the desktop.

We would like to know some information:

• Have you tried booting in
      Safe Mode
      ? If not, we suggest that you try it. Check this article for information.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far? We need to know it for us to know what other troubleshooting steps to give.

You can check the troubleshooting steps provided by Deepika Gowda on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jan 28, 2020
  4. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

1. BSOD and I can't enter automatic repair mode - Similar Threads - BSOD can't enter

2. Stuck In BSOD and can't enter safe mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck In BSOD and can't enter safe mode.: I had windows 10 education on my computer when I bought it. It would not let me customize anything so I erased it and put on a Windows 10 Home. Now when I boot it goes to the BSOD with error codes 0xc000021a and it keeps rebooting. I tried unplugging everything and switched...
  3. Stuck In BSOD and can't enter safe mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck In BSOD and can't enter safe mode.: I had windows 10 education on my computer when I bought it. It would not let me customize anything so I erased it and put on a Windows 10 Home. Now when I boot it goes to the BSOD with error codes 0xc000021a and it keeps rebooting. I tried unplugging everything and switched...
  4. Stuck In BSOD and can't enter safe mode.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD can't access automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD can't access automatic repair: Hi, My PC currently has the BSOD stating inaccessible boot device. Originally it would restart a few times and then go to the automatic repair, which I then tried several fixes such as removing recent updates, resetting my pc, all of which didn't work. Today I have tried...
  6. BSOD can't access automatic repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD can't access automatic repair: Hi, My PC currently has the BSOD stating inaccessible boot device. Originally it would restart a few times and then go to the automatic repair, which I then tried several fixes such as removing recent updates, resetting my pc, all of which didn't work. Today I have tried...
  7. BSOD can't access automatic repair

8. Automatic repair mode

Automatic repair mode: Hi Laptop went into automatic repair mode, blue screen came up with A list of options tried a few without luck, then tried to reset laptop & save files & laptop has been stuck on repairing disk errors for 2 days....
  9. Entering automatic repair mode after every restart or shutdown

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Entering automatic repair mode after every restart or shutdown: Every time I reboot my PC or turn it on again after shutting down it goes into automatic repair and it will also randomly crashes and go to this. Once here it is stuck and constantly turns on and off for sometimes hours even after I troubleshoot I am entirely stuck.. somebody...
  10. Windows 10 not booting and not entering safe mode through automatic repair.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 not booting and not entering safe mode through automatic repair.: I have been facing this issue since past 3 days. Yesterday somehow after resetting my Bios to default I could login in but the screen was freezing. I faced this issue of disk space. (See attached image). [IMG] After sometime it froze. I had to force shutdown using power...