Windows 10: Bsod and laptop freezes

Discus and support Bsod and laptop freezes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; From a couple of weeks laptop is getting bsod errors or freezes after some time from start up. Reseted windows but the problem still persists. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by R V1, Aug 5, 2022.

1. R V1 Win User

Bsod and laptop freezes

From a couple of weeks laptop is getting bsod errors or freezes after some time from start up. Reseted windows but the problem still persists. Please help.

:)

R V1, Aug 5, 2022
  2. NetSurfer Win User

BSOD and freezing

Yesterday I started up my laptop from hibernating and it freezes, after restarting several times I get a BSOD which freezed on the BSOD one time.
    After restarting again the laptop freezed at the Welcome screen.
    I have had the freezing before, it was gone for about 2 months.
    I did not install any new hardware.
    Now it seems to run fine again.

But what is causing the freezing and the BSOD?
    I bought this laptop last January.

NetSurfer, Aug 5, 2022
  3. airbud7 Win User
    New Homebuild freezing and BSOD

So you are saying a PSU can never cause a computer to Freeze/BSOD...???

airbud7, Aug 5, 2022
  4. n-ster Win User

Bsod and laptop freezes

n-ster, Aug 5, 2022
Thema:

Bsod and laptop freezes

1. Bsod and laptop freezes - Similar Threads - Bsod laptop freezes

2. Laptop freezing and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop freezing and BSOD: My laptop started freezing up recently and I had to force a power off. It happened two times. Yesterday I updated drivers marked as critical from the manufacturer website and today the laptop got a BSOD.Here is the event log entry: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....
  3. Laptop freezing and BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop freezing and BSOD: My laptop started freezing up recently and I had to force a power off. It happened two times. Yesterday I updated drivers marked as critical from the manufacturer website and today the laptop got a BSOD.Here is the event log entry: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....
  4. Laptop Freezes/crashes without BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Freezes/crashes without BSOD: Since 2 days ago the laptop freezes/crashes without a bsod, it usually happens when i let it rest like 15 minutes after doing an intensive task as gaming so it's not overheatingI Have a rtx 3060 and and i7.Did ram memory tests on windows tool and didnt detect problemsDid ssd...
  5. Windows 10 laptop freezes but no BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop freezes but no BSOD: Hi. My laptop is freezing with buzzing noise and cursor is not moving but no blue screen of death appears. It's so annoying, because my school files are there. After 1 minute, my laptop screen turned black and restarted. Does anyone know how to fix it? Or is it because of my...
  6. Windows 10 laptop freezes but no BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 laptop freezes but no BSOD: Hi. My laptop is freezing with buzzing noise and cursor is not moving but no blue screen of death appears. It's so annoying, because my school files are there. After 1 minute, my laptop screen turned black and restarted. Does anyone know how to fix it? Or is it because of my...
  7. Windows 10 laptop freezes but no BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Bsod and laptop freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod and laptop freezes: From a couple of weeks laptop is getting bsod errors or freezes after some time from start up. Reseted windows but the problem still persists. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-and-laptop-freezes/eb769515-c324-4862-909c-84907904c6a7
  9. Bsod and laptop freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod and laptop freezes: From a couple of weeks laptop is getting bsod errors or freezes after some time from start up. Reseted windows but the problem still persists. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-and-laptop-freezes/eb769515-c324-4862-909c-84907904c6a7
  10. Laptop freezes, no bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop freezes, no bsod: Hello, my windows 10 laptop has been freezing a lot recently and requires me to hard restart it. I've had this problem in May but it went away and came back the beginning of this month, I have tried resetting the pc back to factory new and had no luck....