Windows 10: BSOD and MiniDump Files; Crash After Bugcheck?

Discus and support BSOD and MiniDump Files; Crash After Bugcheck? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; MiniDump FilesHello, I have been perusing the forums regarding a BSOD issue I have been having for a few months now. In the Event Viewer after restart,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BradDarrow, Jan 26, 2022.

1. BSOD and MiniDump Files; Crash After Bugcheck?

MiniDump FilesHello, I have been perusing the forums regarding a BSOD issue I have been having for a few months now. In the Event Viewer after restart, I get this critical error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.", and this BugCheck error "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0

:)

BradDarrow, Jan 26, 2022

2. (BSOD) bugcheck was: 0x000000a0 INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR

Has any one got this BSOD when stress testing a overclock before? i can get the minidump if some one can read it for me i was trying for 4.5Ghz @ 1.31v and after around 20min of stressing i would get this BSOD and it would shut my system down not even sure i saw a BSOD just a shutdown?

Live OR Die, Jan 26, 2022
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Bugcheck Crash

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving the issue. I understand that you are receiving Bugcheck crash on your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• Do you receive a Blue Screen when the computer crash?
    • When exactly does the computer crash?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer prior to this issue?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? Refer
      Which version of Windows operating system am I running?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

If you are receiving a Blue screen error then, I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

I would suggest you to share the dump files so that we can analyze them and get to the root cause of the issue. To share the files Navigate to
    C:\Windows\Minidump, upload the files to OneDrive and share the OneDrive link.

We await your response.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 26, 2022
  4. BSOD and MiniDump Files; Crash After Bugcheck?

Windows 10 | BSOD | bugcheck was: 0x1000007e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80685a78d2a, 0xffffc7001c02

I recently put a fresh OS install on my Alienware 17R2. It is a Windows 10 Laptop. Ever since I have been getting the BSOD every few hours. From research I found out that it could possibly be from a Driver, but seeing as I just put a new OS installation on it, I couldnt tell you which once since they all just reinstalled including the ones for the computer directly. Hopefully you guys will be able to tell me more. I also have the Minidump but don't know where I need to upload the Minidump file that was created. I've tried everything that I know to do to fix it on my end, including reinstalling the OS system Again, running both sfc and the dism or whatever its called in the command prompt. Both found no issues. Hopefully you guys can shed some light on what is going on. I really need to get this fixed soon, as my college classes just started today for summer classes, and this is my only computer.

Computer Information:

Windows 10
    Nvidia 960M Graphics
    Intel HD Graphics 4600
    16GB RAM

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x1000007e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80685a78d2a, 0xffffc7001c029758, 0xffffc7001c028f90). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\Minidump\051817-11703-01.dmp. Report Id: d7bf07c3-b142-4a36-8afc-bc17dcf40b9a.

EnforcementR, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

BSOD and MiniDump Files; Crash After Bugcheck?

1. BSOD and MiniDump Files; Crash After Bugcheck? - Similar Threads - BSOD MiniDump Files

2. BSOD and crashing minidump analysis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD and crashing minidump analysis: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah-FekajzWrQif0-SxwDzMnwZkca6g?e=wtT7sWMy computer keeps crashing when I play some games such as League of Overwatch, however, all my drivers say they are healthy as well as my computer graphics being of good quality. I only have issues on certain games...
  3. BSOD and MiniDump Files; Crash After Bugcheck?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and MiniDump Files; Crash After Bugcheck?: MiniDump FilesHello, I have been perusing the forums regarding a BSOD issue I have been having for a few months now. In the Event Viewer after restart, I get this critical error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the...
  4. BSOD and MiniDump Files; Crash After Bugcheck?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD and MiniDump Files; Crash After Bugcheck?: MiniDump FilesHello, I have been perusing the forums regarding a BSOD issue I have been having for a few months now. In the Event Viewer after restart, I get this critical error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the...
  5. BSOD crash: bugcheck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD crash: bugcheck: My PC had a BSOD just now, and said that it had to reboot from a bugcheck. How can I fix this? This is the event data in friendly view. Any other information needed, please advise. Thank you.- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System>...
  6. BSOD crashes Minidump files

BSOD crashes Minidump files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10zLLuBnk24axX1BNVNJz5PNTm3eWOtu0/view?usp=sharing My minidump files My computer has been crashing and blue screening a bunch after building my new system a few weeks ago, I am unable to figure out how to download the symbol package to...
  7. BSOD MiniDump files

BSOD MiniDump files: My computer keeps freezing. Sometimes it will freeze and give the blue screen. Last bluescreen gave me DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER Following an other thread here, I ran verifier and gathered files as instructed. I have placed those files here:...
  8. Minidump files after blue screen crash

Minidump files after blue screen crash: Hi, I was just wondering if someone can help me with a blue screen problem? I've recently been getting blue screen crashes past 2 weeks. They started happening when I'd use Zoom, Skype and any type of video streaming or conferencing. I tried uninstalling the recent updates...
  9. BSOD- Minidump files

BSOD- Minidump files: I've had the following four BSODs in the last three weeks with the attached minidump files. Would really love if somebody could help me in debugging the issue PC: HP Notebook 15 Intel Core i3-3110M CPU@ 2.4GHz 4 GB RAM, 64-Bit Windows 10 v1909...
  10. Bugcheck Crashes (No BSOD)

Bugcheck Crashes (No BSOD): My laptop has Windows 10 64-bit with Anniversary Update. My computer/laptop keeps crashing randomly and when I go to "Event Viewer", it always comes up with bugcheck on each crash... Is there anything I can do to fix this? Thoughts and help GREATLY appreciated *Smile Here...