Windows 10: BSOD and minidump

Discus and support BSOD and minidump in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; To start off I do not know a lot about computers or the details of how the windows system works. As of recently, my computer has been BSOD pretty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JackKendall1, May 7, 2021.

1. BSOD and minidump

To start off I do not know a lot about computers or the details of how the windows system works. As of recently, my computer has been BSOD pretty often. I have the minidump folder that works but it automatically is converting it into an internet explored file. I have had my computer for 2 years, the only change I have made is putting an m.2 SSD in 6 months ago but never had problems till now.Most of the time the computer will BSOD while playing video games.first, I would like to know how to fix that and what to do with the correct file once I get it?Second, what other things do

:)

JackKendall1, May 7, 2021
  2. Dukewayne Win User

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, May 7, 2021
  3. Bsod with Vista64

Well i finally found a site where it tells the average computer user , step by step how to open a minidump through windbg . I was shocked to see the first one had at the Image name Ntfs.sys can this really be making problems?, the second was with video driver and the third is with tcpip.sys *Frown BSOD and minidump :( .

Patrauleac, May 7, 2021
  4. ETL
    ETL Win User

BSOD and minidump

BSOD Driver_Power_State_Failure minidump

Every so often I get BSODs due to Driver Power State Failure. I've tried the conventional wisdom of reinstalling corrupt drivers in Safe Mode w/ Networking, but to no avail. I saved a minidump of the most recent crash, but I had problems trying to analyze it in WinDBG (something about incorrect symbol paths... at that point it was too technical for me to comprehend). Could someone please analyze this minidump and advise how to prevent future BSODs?
    Many thanks

Running Windows 10 Home 1803 (build 17134) on Asus Q302LA, SMBIOS version 2.7

Thema:

BSOD and minidump

1. BSOD and minidump - Similar Threads - BSOD minidump

2. DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD - Minidump File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD - Minidump File: If anyone can understand these minidump files and let me know what seems to be the source of my DPC Watchdog Violation BSODs, that would be helpful! https://www.mediafire.com/file/nurline014jrolb/Minidump+041424-9593-01.zip/filePlease let me know if more info is needed. Thank...
  3. DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD - Minidump File

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD - Minidump File: If anyone can understand these minidump files and let me know what seems to be the source of my DPC Watchdog Violation BSODs, that would be helpful! https://www.mediafire.com/file/nurline014jrolb/Minidump+041424-9593-01.zip/filePlease let me know if more info is needed. Thank...
  4. BSOD without minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD without minidump: Hello everyone, I have a gaming Laptop OMEN Laptop - 17-cb1004nl.Its warranty expired last November but before it did I had to send it to HP because of very common BSOD and hard crashes, they changed some parts Didn't say which and sent it back, it worked fine for about 5...
  5. BSOD without minidump

BSOD without minidump: Hello everyone, I have a gaming Laptop OMEN Laptop - 17-cb1004nl.Its warranty expired last November but before it did I had to send it to HP because of very common BSOD and hard crashes, they changed some parts Didn't say which and sent it back, it worked fine for about 5...
  6. BSOD without minidump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Good Day, I have encountered a BSOD. The links below are for the MSInfo and the Minidump....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good Day, I have encountered a BSOD. The links below are for the MSInfo and the Minidump....: My system unexpectedly restarted overnight. The error is: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007f 0x0000000000000008, 0xffffc1002f4f9e70, 0xffff9780e8968e90, 0xfffff80748b52f30. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  8. Good Day, I have encountered a BSOD. The links below are for the MSInfo and the Minidump....

Good Day, I have encountered a BSOD. The links below are for the MSInfo and the Minidump....: My system unexpectedly restarted overnight. The error is: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007f 0x0000000000000008, 0xffffc1002f4f9e70, 0xffff9780e8968e90, 0xfffff80748b52f30. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  9. Need help with frequent BSODs. Minidumps attached.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with frequent BSODs. Minidumps attached.: So I've been experiencing a number of blue screens recently, generally while using Mozilla Firefox. This is a personal system built in January 2023, and I have not previously experienced hard crashes like this. I do not remember any driver change that would trigger the issue,...
  10. Need help with frequent BSODs. Minidumps attached.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with frequent BSODs. Minidumps attached.: So I've been experiencing a number of blue screens recently, generally while using Mozilla Firefox. This is a personal system built in January 2023, and I have not previously experienced hard crashes like this. I do not remember any driver change that would trigger the issue,...