Windows 10: Bsod and minidump

Discus and support Bsod and minidump in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been getting some BSOD recently and I created a minidump folder but I must have done something wrong bc all the files get converted to a notepad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KendallJ, Sep 15, 2021.

1. KendallJ Win User

Bsod and minidump

I have been getting some BSOD recently and I created a minidump folder but I must have done something wrong bc all the files get converted to a notepad file. from what I've read, that is the wrong type of file and people cannot read the file to help me see what's wrong. how do I go about fixing that?

KendallJ, Sep 15, 2021
  2. Dukewayne Win User

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, Sep 15, 2021
  3. Bsod with Vista64

Well i finally found a site where it tells the average computer user , step by step how to open a minidump through windbg . I was shocked to see the first one had at the Image name Ntfs.sys can this really be making problems?, the second was with video driver and the third is with tcpip.sys *Frown Bsod and minidump :( .

Patrauleac, Sep 15, 2021
  4. ETL
    ETL Win User

Bsod and minidump

BSOD Driver_Power_State_Failure minidump

Every so often I get BSODs due to Driver Power State Failure. I've tried the conventional wisdom of reinstalling corrupt drivers in Safe Mode w/ Networking, but to no avail. I saved a minidump of the most recent crash, but I had problems trying to analyze it in WinDBG (something about incorrect symbol paths... at that point it was too technical for me to comprehend). Could someone please analyze this minidump and advise how to prevent future BSODs?
    Many thanks

Running Windows 10 Home 1803 (build 17134) on Asus Q302LA, SMBIOS version 2.7

Thema:

Bsod and minidump

1. Bsod and minidump - Similar Threads - Bsod minidump

2. Computer bsod after clean install - minidump included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer bsod after clean install - minidump included: Hello. I recently started having BSOD after cleanly installing my windows, and I have no reason why. The BSOD happens 10 seconds to 5 minutes after windows startup, and the reason always varies, and I have no clue what to do. I've tried cleanly installing again, updating...
  3. BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (MiniDump)

BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (MiniDump): Hello, I am getting a lot of WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR's lately. I attached the latest MiniDump file. I think its becouse of GenuineIntel (was in the MiniDump), but i ran a full CPU check with the Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool. Ran a Memory check and hardware check but...
  4. BSOD with this on minidump: ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSOD with this on minidump: ntoskrnl.exe: I tested the memories, and it returns ok, I tested the disk and it came back that it has a good life, I even installed linux, and linux didn't crash, but every time I install windows it does that.Infos:091021-24515-01.dmp 9/10/2021 5:56:14 PM 0x00000109 a39ffce0`9d1036ad...
  5. Nvlddmkm.sys BSOD - WinDbg and Minidump included

Nvlddmkm.sys BSOD - WinDbg and Minidump included: Hello, can someone please help me? I have been trying to solve this for a while now.Today while browsing, my PC crashed. monitor turn off, then all other peripherals tunr off, then PC resetHere are WinDbg...
  6. I needed help to analyze my minidump log to know what causes BSOD

I needed help to analyze my minidump log to know what causes BSOD: Hello guys, i needed help to know what's the roor cause for bsod on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-needed-help-to-analyze-my-minidump-log-to-know/8c106bd9-a477-4dd8-9659-59faa37ab6c0
  7. bsod error windows 10 minidump file please help

bsod error windows 10 minidump file please help: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22415.1002 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Users\gupta\Desktop\082721-71625-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is:...
  8. Still getting BSODs, need help reading the minidumps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Still getting BSODs, need help reading the minidumps: link to zip folderHello, still getting BSOD almost daily but my scans can't find anything wrong. Any help is appreciated! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/still-getting-bsods-need-help-reading-the/1d2cf904-e7cf-4936-b2c3-832d71d19f14
  9. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  10. BSOD minidump analyzation

BSOD minidump analyzation: I have been having BSOD a lot lately, and have done almost everything I can to isolate the problem, down to wiping all my drivers and installing them all in safe mode. I have also reset my windows once, swapped back to older ram, ensured all of my cooling is done properly,...