Windows 10: BSOD and "No Bootable Device"

Discus and support BSOD and "No Bootable Device" in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My computer often shows a BSOD for no known reason, then restarts to a message of "No Bootable Device." I power off and on, then it works again, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by carolinahoyos2, Feb 27, 2021.

1. BSOD and "No Bootable Device"

My computer often shows a BSOD for no known reason, then restarts to a message of "No Bootable Device." I power off and on, then it works again, but then shows the BSOD later and the cylce repeats.
    DMP file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjmON-FvOiZlizp8CjUHRRA2Ke1l?e=hDsdK6

:)

carolinahoyos2, Feb 27, 2021
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Chewy Win User
    Ipod bootable drive?

I want to know if I can make my ipod a usb bootable drive.. will it mess up my ipod? I need to flash my video card back to normal.. Neros bootable cd gave me an error. I used a step by step guide, but thats another story.

Chewy, Feb 27, 2021
  4. BSOD and "No Bootable Device"

IRQ memory BSODS, device manager, memory range?

The only time I've seen that type of BSOD for myself is when I fried the PCI-e slots on my Striker 2 board... There wasn't anything that I could do, try and rma and go on.. I would suggest the steps that MilkyWay has said.. But, if you really don't know much about Bios's... I wouldn't play with Irq's... That can mess up everything on your board. USB, ethernet, ram, chip... But, that's just me on playing with irq's... To much of a hassle IMHO..

Cold Storm, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

BSOD and "No Bootable Device"

1. BSOD and "No Bootable Device" - Similar Threads - BSOD Bootable Device

2. No Bootable Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Bootable Device: I went into task manager and accidentally closed window explorer. After that the screen became black. I panicked and press the power button for 10 seconds to switch off the laptop. I immediately powered the laptop back on but it says " No Bootable Device"....
  3. No Bootable Device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Bootable Device: I went into task manager and accidentally closed window explorer. After that the screen became black. I panicked and press the power button for 10 seconds to switch off the laptop. I immediately powered the laptop back on but it says " No Bootable Device"....
  4. "No Bootable Device"

"No Bootable Device": Hi There ,Yesterday I put my windows at hibernate mode for 2 hours.When I reopened it , a screen appeared showing "No Bootable Device".I turned off my laptop and turned on again but it was still showing.I clicked F2 and entered a menu where I switched to Legacy mode.And it...
  5. "No Bootable Device"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No Bootable Device": Hi There ,Yesterday I put my windows at hibernate mode for 2 hours.When I reopened it , a screen appeared showing "No Bootable Device".I turned off my laptop and turned on again but it was still showing.I clicked F2 and entered a menu where I switched to Legacy mode.And it...
  6. "No Bootable Device"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. BSOD - No bootable Device

BSOD - No bootable Device: Hi all,I am on the Nitro 5 AN515-53 Windows 10 Microsoft Home.Two times this month after a proper repair install I've gotten BSOD which happens moments after all my programs stop responding. The crash dump is at 0%, and on restart I am given a black screen with a HDD saying...
  8. no bootable device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    no bootable device: Hello I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 after a few months, i then migrated to an ssd... everything was fine for a year but now it is saying no bootable device, i cannot retrive my product key or digital id. the os is still on the ssd i have tried recover keys but no...
  9. No bootable device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No bootable device: Can anyone help me with this? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-bootable-device/0ee1a0af-22e9-45a5-a308-7fab7f847b9f
  10. "No bootable device"

"No bootable device": Hello everyone, I have a problem with my computer not starting. Not being very knowledgable about technology, I would like to ask if there is any way I can still fix it. Since the language on my computer is not English, I hope I translated everything correctly in the...