Windows 10: BSOD and PC crashes while playing any games

Discus and support BSOD and PC crashes while playing any games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Pc randomly either freezes, turns itself off and then on immediately on. happens even while browsing a word document. i usually have youtube playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by darkkfruit, Jun 27, 2017.

1. BSOD and PC crashes while playing any games

Pc randomly either freezes, turns itself off and then on immediately on.
    happens even while browsing a word document. i usually have youtube playing music in the background so nothing fancy to make it crash

:)

darkkfruit, Jun 27, 2017

2. KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

I'm playing a lot of new games these days.... however some of these seem to crash my pc... That BSOD appears and says "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE".

A game (Witcher 3) that worked before updating now crashes too.

I think it is the buggy update. Games worked fine before the update. But for now, any help?

Ahmed Fazal, Jun 27, 2017
  3. BSoD

+ when i play other games i dont have BSoD i think i can recognize it mostly when im playing Division ,Dark Souls 3 these are the most problematic games they were even crashing but i tried to fix this crashes and i think i fixed it(by those steps above
    and in game changes +veryfing games files etc) because i can play longer without any crash but it makes BSoD + streaming with OBS.

MarioMoricz, Jun 27, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

BSOD and PC crashes while playing any games

Rule 4No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating the software will inevitably change the working of the software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be please to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

zbook, Jun 27, 2017
Thema:

BSOD and PC crashes while playing any games

1. BSOD and PC crashes while playing any games - Similar Threads - BSOD crashes while

2. BSOD (UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION) while playing PC game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD (UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION) while playing PC game: Hi all, I experienced a BSOD today while in the middle of a PC game. Specifically an unexpected store exception, assuming it was likely a failing HDD I ran "sfc /scannow" which informed me that there were some corrupt files that couldn't be fixed. I then ran "DISM /Online...
  3. Bsod and crashes while playing games(ntoskrnl.exe)

Bsod and crashes while playing games(ntoskrnl.exe): I got BSOD and crashes while playing high performance games but not on low performance game such as League of Legends or Don't Starve Together I can play like straight 10 hrs but no BSOD or crashes but high performance games crash and BSOD at random times *my PSU keep making...
  4. BSOD While playing any game (0x000000D3)

BSOD While playing any game (0x000000D3): Hello, I have had this problem for longer than 3 months and at one point I got so irritated i just left it alone since then. However recently ive been using my computer more and am having a hard time to do anything. Whenever I try to play any game on Steam, I get to play for...
  5. BSOD while playing game

BSOD while playing game: I've been getting random blue screens in this year, but recently they have only occured while playing a game. In the last few days I have tried to update drivers and some other random stuff, but they didn't solve my problem. In the past blue screens came right away, but now...
  6. BSOD While playing games

BSOD While playing games: So over the past maybe 2 days ive been having some issues with random (sort of) bsod crashes. I just recently replaced my vid card (around a month and a half ago) with a gtx 970. Ive only tried this with one game however it seems space engineers causes it and it takes a good...
  7. Crashing (no BSOD) while playing games 0x00000124

Crashing (no BSOD) while playing games 0x00000124: I get random crashes usually while playing more graphics intensive games but sometime out of the blue. I've had multiple crashing problems ever since I've had this compute but It hasn't inconvienced me much. I upgraded to windows 10 and it seems to pretty much only crash...
  8. Crashed while playing game, now repeated BSOD

Crashed while playing game, now repeated BSOD: I was playing the game "dungeonmans" and got a crash where my screen went black, and nothing further happened, eventually I powered off the laptop by holding down the power button. Now the laptop boots fine, but after having it on for 5-10 minutes it gets a BSOD and shows the...
  9. BSOD while playing games

BSOD while playing games: Hi, I bought my pc 2 months ago and recently i got my pc getting BSOD while playing games. The BSOD occurs only while i'm playing games It said error: System_Service_Exception 50705
  10. BSOD while playing games

BSOD while playing games: This weekend I had several BSODs while playing games. 2 times the system simply crashed black screen and restarted, 1 time I received a BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT error, and 2 times I received a BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN error and a restart. The MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and one black...