Windows 10: BSOD and PC crashes while playing any games

Discus and support BSOD and PC crashes while playing any games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Pc randomly either freezes, turns itself off and then on immediately on. happens even while browsing a word document. i usually have youtube playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by darkkfruit, Jun 27, 2017.

1. BSOD and PC crashes while playing any games

Pc randomly either freezes, turns itself off and then on immediately on.
    happens even while browsing a word document. i usually have youtube playing music in the background so nothing fancy to make it crash

:)

darkkfruit, Jun 27, 2017

2. KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

I'm playing a lot of new games these days.... however some of these seem to crash my pc... That BSOD appears and says "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE".

A game (Witcher 3) that worked before updating now crashes too.

I think it is the buggy update. Games worked fine before the update. But for now, any help?

Ahmed Fazal, Jun 27, 2017
  3. BSoD

+ when i play other games i dont have BSoD i think i can recognize it mostly when im playing Division ,Dark Souls 3 these are the most problematic games they were even crashing but i tried to fix this crashes and i think i fixed it(by those steps above
    and in game changes +veryfing games files etc) because i can play longer without any crash but it makes BSoD + streaming with OBS.

MarioMoricz, Jun 27, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

BSOD and PC crashes while playing any games

Rule 4No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating the software will inevitably change the working of the software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be please to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

zbook, Jun 27, 2017
Thema:

BSOD and PC crashes while playing any games

1. BSOD and PC crashes while playing any games - Similar Threads - BSOD crashes while

2. PC crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing while playing games: My PC has been crashing whenever I play games. I usually see this error when I play Lethal Company and Roblox Also when calling on the discord app. I can't seem to figure out why. It always comes with this sound https://youtu.be/ayndfhu6W407si=Yrn4PZCZ1ymFylus After looking...
  3. PC crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing while playing games: My PC has been crashing whenever I play games. I usually see this error when I play Lethal Company and Roblox Also when calling on the discord app. I can't seem to figure out why. It always comes with this sound https://youtu.be/ayndfhu6W407si=Yrn4PZCZ1ymFylus After looking...
  4. PC crashes while playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes while playing a game: HiMu PC crashes while playing a gameIt only occurs while a game is running. Suddenly the PC crashes and I have to restart it manually with the button.If I go to the event viewer I see these errors:El servicio GLCKIO2 no pudo iniciarse debido al siguiente error: El sistema no...
  5. PC crashes while playing a game

PC crashes while playing a game: HiMu PC crashes while playing a gameIt only occurs while a game is running. Suddenly the PC crashes and I have to restart it manually with the button.If I go to the event viewer I see these errors:El servicio GLCKIO2 no pudo iniciarse debido al siguiente error: El sistema no...
  6. PC crashes while playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes while playing game: My whole PC freezes then restarts itself while I'm playing games and I received three different bug check codesSpecs areI9 10850kZ490-E STRIX3080 STRIX OC32GB 36000 mhz ram750SFX Platinum PSU from CorsairHere’s the link for minidump. Any help would be great....
  7. PC crashes while playing game

PC crashes while playing game: My whole PC freezes then restarts itself while I'm playing games and I received three different bug check codesSpecs areI9 10850kZ490-E STRIX3080 STRIX OC32GB 36000 mhz ram750SFX Platinum PSU from CorsairHere’s the link for minidump. Any help would be great....
  8. PC crashes while playing game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Pc crashes while playing games

Pc crashes while playing games: Lately, I have been experiencing crashes when playing games. I have tried reinstalling windows kept my files tho. I have to minidump files from the crashes. I also hear a window notification sound when my pc crashes if that helps Here is the link:...
  10. pc is crashing while playing game.

pc is crashing while playing game.: [IMG]my pc is crashing every time when i play game. event viewer is showing event id 41. Game is sniper elite 3 (2014) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-is-crashing-while-playing-game/8f03f35c-8314-4f06-9d0a-5c886c68a9f9