Windows 10: BSOD and system crashes/ freezes during gaming

Discus and support BSOD and system crashes/ freezes during gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I need someone's help! I have been attempting to troubleshoot my PC for a while. It has been crashing a lot when it comes to playing video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ThE rL BATMAN, Apr 19, 2021.

1. BSOD and system crashes/ freezes during gaming

Hello, I need someone's help!

I have been attempting to troubleshoot my PC for a while. It has been crashing a lot when it comes to playing video games. After checking the reliability history, the issue mostly seems to be livekernelevent code: 141. I dug deeper and decided to check my drivers with the driver verifier. This of course gave me the BSOD upon restart saying the issue was with the driver fnethyramas.sys.

I'm not too sure what this means but things I have already tried before doing the driver check include:

-resetting windows

-completely deleting and reinstalling nvidia drivers

-clean files and memory

-physically clean PC

-update bios and all drivers I could find

System

ryzen 7 3700x cpu

geforce rtx 2070 super ventus gpu

Team T-Force Delta RGB 16GB DDR4 3200 ram

Asus b-450 i motherboard

[COLOR=rgba0, 91, 106, 1]WD_Black SN750 1TB NVMe Internal Gaming SSD[/COLOR] memory

Not sure how much this helps, but here are the last three copies of the dump files found in minidump:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgEB8tRrW4Q62zfMlKU_tCIdF2Cl?e=i7EDii

Also here is my ms.info file :

https://1drv.ms/t/s!AgEB8tRrW4Q62zm10KrJpJLy_Gyt?e=G4n62f

again any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

:)

ThE rL BATMAN, Apr 19, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 19, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 19, 2021
  4. Azhrei Win User

BSOD and system crashes/ freezes during gaming

BSOD Freeze/Crash issue

Hi Ztruker, thanks for replying.

The games were freezing and crashing in Windows 8.1, and I could not get to the desktop because of them. In Windows 10, I got my first BSOD after loading up GTA V and taking ten steps, so in this latest case Windows itself is also crashing. Nothing is being reported in Event Viewer other than the pc is not shutting down as it should (after I force a reboot).

Cheat Engine is just a program for altering values in games, which I usually occasionally use for certain indie games. It's not running all the time and to be honest it's very rare when it is. I haven't used it in months and probably won't for another few months again.

No updates were applied just before the crash. I'll try a clean boot and see what happens.

Azhrei, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

BSOD and system crashes/ freezes during gaming

1. BSOD and system crashes/ freezes during gaming - Similar Threads - BSOD system crashes

2. Crashes and BSOD during games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashes and BSOD during games: Hi all,Recently i hapen to experience various crashes and/or BSOD while playing gaming when i stat the app or randomly between 2 and 20 min in-gamesBSOD code is always DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Earlier dumps showed different errors from now. It was always an error c0000005 that...
  3. Crashes and BSOD during games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashes and BSOD during games: Hi all,Recently i hapen to experience various crashes and/or BSOD while playing gaming when i stat the app or randomly between 2 and 20 min in-gamesBSOD code is always DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Earlier dumps showed different errors from now. It was always an error c0000005 that...
  4. Crashes and BSOD during games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Game/System Crashes During Gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game/System Crashes During Gameplay: Hey allA week ago I upgraded my GPU and RAM, as I'd started using my PC for gaming more. However I've been experiencing new crashes that I hadn't before. So far the two big problems are Cyberpunk 2077 and Watch Dogs. These games crash to desktop after varying amounts of time....
  6. Game/System Crashes During Gameplay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game/System Crashes During Gameplay: Hey allA week ago I upgraded my GPU and RAM, as I'd started using my PC for gaming more. However I've been experiencing new crashes that I hadn't before. So far the two big problems are Cyberpunk 2077 and Watch Dogs. These games crash to desktop after varying amounts of time....
  7. Game/System Crashes During Gameplay

8. Wifi crashes during games which freeze

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi crashes during games which freeze: My computer has been more often freezing lately during playing games, the game freezes and I cannot close it. Meanwhile, that's happening most of the time the game freezes because my internet keeps connecting and disconnecting until it finally fully crashes. When I try to...
  9. BSOD - Crash during game - CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_FAILURE

BSOD - Crash during game - CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_FAILURE: Blue screened during game of Football Manager 2020 on 'continuing' in game. Have had a number of crashes, not always BSOD. PC built last December ish. MSinfo32 and Minidump files uploaded here in a .zip folder. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks....
  10. BSODs, Crashes, and Freezes During Gaming and Surfing the Web

BSODs, Crashes, and Freezes During Gaming and Surfing the Web: I'm so tired. For the past two years or so I've just had BSODs at random intervals in my day. Whether I'm playing a video game with my friends or by myself, whether I'm watching YouTube videos, browsing the internet or hell, sometimes waiting for my computer to get to its...