Windows 10: BSOD and unable to fix SFC.lnk

Discus and support BSOD and unable to fix SFC.lnk in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have a brand new Lenovo X1 carbon. i7, 16GB RAM 1T SSD. 2-BSOD since yesterday. Ran win update- all is well Lenovo hardware scan- all is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WalnutWinner85, Feb 18, 2019.

1. BSOD and unable to fix SFC.lnk

Hi,

I have a brand new Lenovo X1 carbon. i7, 16GB RAM 1T SSD.

2-BSOD since yesterday.

Ran win update- all is well

Lenovo hardware scan- all is well

Antivirus and malware- Okay.

SFC- point to "CSI 00004f67 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:12]'OneDrive.lnk' of Microsoft-Windows-OneDrive-Setup**** reset OneDrive.

Nothing works- I'm still getting the same log which states that OneDrive cannot be repaired.

Any ideas?

:)

WalnutWinner85, Feb 18, 2019

2. Windows 10 WMDC .lnk files

Hi Jom,

We suggest performing the steps provided above for us to troubleshoot your issue with copying .lnk files to any devices.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Lov Dollente, Feb 18, 2019
  3. axe0 Win User
    SFC Finds Corrupt Files but is Unable to Fix

When you get this error it means that the System File Check a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection simply could add/repair missing or corrupted files or other problems with these files.

If you get this error you should try the following a few times:
    • sfc/scannow
    • reboot
    • sfc/scannow
    Only when after a few times sfc/scannow still hasn't solved it, then you could try DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth.

A reboot is necessary for sfc in order to try to fix the problems, it usually takes a few tries for sfc to solve the problems.

4. BSOD and unable to fix SFC.lnk

Unable to fix corrupt files using SFC

My games was crashing continuously so i contact Game company (rockstar games) and they suggested me to run SFC because corrupt system files is causing game crash

i run SFC twice and SFC was unable to fix/correct the corrupt files then i start my pc into clean boot and run SFC twice and got the same message again

How do i fix corrupt files??

Error message:- Screenshot (58)

CBS file :- http://www.mediafire.com/file/3aovl526aguag48/CBS.log

kunaljain1534, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

BSOD and unable to fix SFC.lnk

1. BSOD and unable to fix SFC.lnk - Similar Threads - BSOD unable fix

2. GUI broken, unable to fix with SFC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GUI broken, unable to fix with SFC: So I updated 4 or 3 days ago and my UI gets unresponsive a lot, can't create new windows, move them, open start, alt-tab doesn't work as well... I did SFC /scannow that helped last time with such issue, but this time it didn't. It's 3 months old installation with updates...
  3. SFC unable to fix some of Windows Files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SFC unable to fix some of Windows Files: Hello, I have a problem with my Windows 10, SOME of the USB Disks can't be Ejected by the Safely Removable Hardware icon in the taskbar, and there is no option to eject SOME of "USB Flash Drives". [ATTACH] To solving the issue, I've uninstalled all "USB Composite"...
  4. SFC unable to fix some of the Windows Resources.

SFC unable to fix some of the Windows Resources.: Hi, I have a problem with my Windows 10, SOME of the USB Disks can't Ejected by the Safely Removable Hardware icon in taskbar, and there is no option to ejectSOME of "USB Flash Drives". For fixing the issue, I've uninstalled all "USB Composite" Drivers, "USB Root Hub"...
  5. HP computer bsod’s, sfc /scannow does not fix.

HP computer bsod’s, sfc /scannow does not fix.: Hello! I have been having problems eith my HP laptop recently, it has been bluescreening and particulary glitchy display crashing. This has happened after I have reinstalled windows using the options you can find in settingsThe full clean, no personel files kept, I have run...
  6. Windows SFC unable to fix corrupt files.

Windows SFC unable to fix corrupt files.: Long Story Short: I had some issues with an application on Windows 7, (Error code 0xc0000005) and someone suggested me to reinstall my Windows or upgrade. (I was going to update to Windows 10 anyway so I thought this is a good reason.). Still, the error persists. The same...
  7. .lnk files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .lnk files: The OneDrive Support team have told me to delete the following .lnk files as they are preventing a full sync. But they've also expressed caution:"Some applications may depend on these links to function properly. Remove only the links that you know are safe to modify"....
  8. sfc /scannow unable to fix some of them

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    sfc /scannow unable to fix some of them: Hallo all, i already run sfc /scannow for 2 time, but it was unable to fix the problem, then run Dism /online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth and it say succesfull, but when i restart and run sfc /scannow again it say unable to fix again, [img] i need help, because my...
  9. SFC Finds Corrupt Files but is Unable to Fix

SFC Finds Corrupt Files but is Unable to Fix: I ran sfc /scannow in an admin command prompt, however when it completes I receive this message: "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example...
  10. Windows 10 SFC Unable to fix corrupt files

Windows 10 SFC Unable to fix corrupt files: Ok After cleaning Malware , the SFC is finding corrupt files , since this I have took the following steps Update to windows 10 using Windows 10 ISO , within windows 10 operating system while keeping apps and documents SFC / scannow ( many many times ) dism /online...