Windows 10: BSOD appeared on my friend's laptop and it will not go away.

Discus and support BSOD appeared on my friend's laptop and it will not go away. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good afternoon. My friend just had a BSOD with the error code "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION", and I'm trying to help her out. I saw that this code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NavyEOD_24, Oct 1, 2020.

1. BSOD appeared on my friend's laptop and it will not go away.

Good afternoon.

My friend just had a BSOD with the error code "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION", and I'm trying to help her out. I saw that this code relates to hard drives failing/dying or corrupted system files. The blue screen will not go away, and I want to say for her to power the laptop down. I'm hesitating because I don't know if powering down in the middle of a BSOD is a good idea or not. My gut says it's bad, and more files may get corrupted.

Any thoughts?

Regards,

:)

NavyEOD_24, Oct 1, 2020
  2. bbmarley Win User

BSOD randomly

friend keeps getting BSOD
    any suggestions?

BSOD appeared on my friend's laptop and it will not go away. 2e3s7lz.jpg

bbmarley, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Giving laptop to a friend

Thanks everyone for your ideas and suggestions.
    Trust is a non issue as there is nothing on this laptop that is not public information anyway.
    I will add friend as a new user and make him admin.
    Sign myself out and log back in with his credentials.

Again, thanks.

snifferpro, Oct 1, 2020
  4. BSOD appeared on my friend's laptop and it will not go away.

Friends I removed on Xbox still appear in my friends list

I have been having this problem since 9 AM PST of today. And no, I cannot be the only one having this problem. Even though I removed 5 friends from my friends list on Xbox, they still appear in my friends list! I am now supposed to have only 34 friends,
    but it still says 39! This is a problem that needs to be fixed. I already tried blocking those people and unblocking them, but they still appear in my friends list. I want them gone forever from my friends list. Period.

I put this in the "Gaming on Windows 10" category because I'm not even sure where this should go, but this is an issue with Xbox.

McLarenP1 Boy, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

BSOD appeared on my friend's laptop and it will not go away.

1. BSOD appeared on my friend's laptop and it will not go away. - Similar Threads - BSOD appeared friend's

2. Volume Slider Appearing and Won't Go Away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Slider Appearing and Won't Go Away: Hello, I am having an issue with Windows 11. The volume slider popup at the bottom of my screen will randomly appear, and I don't know how to get rid of it. This also comes with a few effects including my cursor disappearing when it's still, videos playing for a fraction of a...
  3. Volume Slider Appearing and Won't Go Away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume Slider Appearing and Won't Go Away: Hello, I am having an issue with Windows 11. The volume slider popup at the bottom of my screen will randomly appear, and I don't know how to get rid of it. This also comes with a few effects including my cursor disappearing when it's still, videos playing for a fraction of a...
  4. sometimes this writing appears on desktop which refuse to go away.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sometimes this writing appears on desktop which refuse to go away.: hisometimes this writing appears on the desktop which refuses to go away. Sfc/scannow and dism can't help fix it. i can't see other icons in the immediate surroundings of this writing on the taskbar. Only PC restart fixes this problem but one can't restart PC repeatedly just...
  5. sometimes this writing appears on desktop which refuse to go away.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sometimes this writing appears on desktop which refuse to go away.: hisometimes this writing appears on the desktop which refuses to go away. Sfc/scannow and dism can't help fix it. i can't see other icons in the immediate surroundings of this writing on the taskbar. Only PC restart fixes this problem but one can't restart PC repeatedly just...
  6. BSOD Wont go away...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Wont go away...: Hi, Over the past year I've had a range of BSODs. They had a variety of different error codes and after looking into it it seemed that my RAM was the problem. After plenty of testing I found that one stick was faulty so I replaced it and ended up being fine for a while. Flash...
  7. watermark not going away

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    watermark not going away: after the last update i keep getting the activate windows water mark and this is a payed version. how do i get rid of this?when i restart the pc it goes away for a while then it come back...
  8. BSOD Error that won't go away

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Error that won't go away: So I just finished building my first pc. When I powered it on it posted perfectly and I had no issues installing windows. But, once I began to use the pc, I would get BSOD every 2-5 minutes of use. I've tried very hard to fix this problem but have had no luck. I've installed...
  9. why is my internet going away

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why is my internet going away: router A is in the living room and the main internet wire is going into it. router B is in my bedroom and i connected a long network wire from A to B and the network wire is going to port number 4 in the router and the light of the port is on the internet is spoiling in my...
  10. BSOD on my friend's PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD on my friend's PC: Hi there, I'm making this thread on behalf of a friend as for some reason this website won't let him sign in. He's getting frequent crashes and BSOD's, particularly while gaming and even after a full reinstall of Windows 10 64 bit Pro. Here is a link to his mini dump files...