Windows 10: BSOD appeared randomly during internet browsing

Discus and support BSOD appeared randomly during internet browsing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I get the CRITICAL PROCESS DIED error. I tried a few things on the internet, but they either didn't work or are not accessible:No new hardware or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FloCha, Sep 18, 2021.

1. FloCha Win User

BSOD appeared randomly during internet browsing

I get the CRITICAL PROCESS DIED error. I tried a few things on the internet, but they either didn't work or are not accessible:No new hardware or software installed, the latest thing I installed was a game and expansion a few days ago.Restart and continue does not work.Startup repair does not workI can't boot into safe mode get back to the bsodUninstalling updates latest quality or latest feature does not work.in both cases "we ran into a problem and won't be able to uninstall the latest quality/feature update of Windows"System restore. I *could* restore it a Sept. 15th version.note: if I

:)

FloCha, Sep 18, 2021
  2. axe0 Win User

BSOD randomly browsing internet; ntoskrnl.exe

From post 32: BSOD randomly browsing internet; ntoskrnl.exe - Page 4 - Windows 10 Forums
    In this case, 'each device' is the HDD. Connect the HDD to different USB and see if the system crashes.
    If the system crashes in different USB's, the connection of the HDD is faulty, in that case get another HDD and backup the data from the HDD with the faulty connection.

3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. axe0 Win User

BSOD randomly browsing internet; ntoskrnl.exe

Please install the Realtek network driver again.
    It is the same version, but it looks like there are some updates compared with the updates date and the date of your driver.
    BSOD randomly browsing internet; ntoskrnl.exe - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums
    Attachment 52831
    Driver Reference Table - rt640x64.sys
    Code:
    Code:
    fffff801`9836b4e8  fffff801`11f7ae7eUnable to load image rt640x64.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rt640x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rt640x64.sys  rt640x64+0x1ae7e 0: kd> lmvm rt640x64 start             end                 module name fffff801`11f60000 fffff801`12045000   rt640x64 T (no symbols)                Loaded symbol image file: rt640x64.sys     Image path: rt640x64.sys     Image name: rt640x64.sys     Timestamp:        Thu Oct 01 12:34:33 2015 (560D0C39)     CheckSum:         000F03D5     ImageSize:        000E5000     Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
    Are there things you can do that do not require internet?
    I'd like you to try to replicate the crash in safe mode, it makes it easier to find out if the problem is hardware related.
    Safe Mode - Start Windows 10 in - Windows 10 Forums

Please scan your system files, just to make sure there is no problem according to the test.
    NOTE: this test is NOT 100%, even if it says no problem is detected it is possible there is a problem.

BSOD appeared randomly during internet browsing [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    BSOD appeared randomly during internet browsing [​IMG]
    System File Check
    Please try following:
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Copy/paste "sfc/scannow" (without quotes) and press enter
    • When it finished reboot your system
    • Open again an admin command prompt
    • Enter sfc/scannow again
    If sfc/scannow does NOT say "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violation" after the second SFC, please upload the cbs.log file located at {windows partition}\Windows\Logs\CBS\, if the file is too large try a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, mediafire etc.
    System File Check(SFC a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection) needs to have your system rebooted in order for sfc to try to fix the problems that it finds.

Thema:

1. BSOD appeared randomly during internet browsing - Similar Threads - BSOD appeared randomly

2. BSOD during games or internet browsing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD during games or internet browsing.: Hey, I have been getting some random BSOD for the last 5 days and have failed to fix it. These are the errors I have been getting. - system_service_exception (netio.sys) - system_service_exception - faulty_hardware_corrupted_page - memory_management The last 3 ones were...
  3. Random BSOD while playing or browsing internet, error 0x0000001a

Random BSOD while playing or browsing internet, error 0x0000001a: Im having this issue for like 3 weeks already, whenever im browsing internet or playing games I get a random BSOD with different errors such as MEMORY MANAGEMENT or IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. I check the dump on on BSOD Viewer and the fault is always ntoskrnl.exe. I've already...
  4. Random BSODs when browsing

Random BSODs when browsing: Hi all, I keep getting random intermittent BSODs when browsing using Chrome or Firefox, and this happens more frequently when I'm using YouTube. I have two MEMORY.dmp files uploaded to my OneDrive here, please let me know if you need any other info: Microsoft OneDrive -...
  5. BSOD during web browsing in Chrome

BSOD during web browsing in Chrome: I just upgraded my platform (config below) about week ago, all listed components were new. After a couple of days I started to receive BSOD's (dump files attached). Till now I encountered them only during watching an online stream on twitch or a youtube video and web...
  6. BSOD during Chrome browsing

BSOD during Chrome browsing: I have received multiple BSOD with various codes, always during browsing on Chrome Most commonly "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" but also KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR what failed: dxgmm2.sys I downloaded the tool from advice on another thread but started a new one since my errors...
  7. Random BSOD while browsing internet

Random BSOD while browsing internet: HI i am having this random BSOD while just browsing internet and while playing some games. Most of the time it seems that ntoskrnl.exe and tcpip.sys is causing the BSOD when i checked with BlueScreenView. bug check string Bad_Pool_Header and Bad_Pool_Caller. Seems...
  8. Random BSOD both thrue gaming and random internet browsing

Random BSOD both thrue gaming and random internet browsing: Hi all! My pc randomly crashes now and then with always ending in a BSOD or on a occassion an instant reset of my computer with out the blue screen. This is the error that i always get. The computer has restarted after a bugcontrol, the bugcontrol is 0x00000124...
  9. Apparent random BSOD occurences: browsing internet, watching videos...

Apparent random BSOD occurences: browsing internet, watching videos...: Hello TenForum, My computer has been crashing for a while now; it seems to be independent of what I am doing on my system. I have tried many things already but to no avail. Here are the errors I have been seeing with the BSOD: Critical Process Died Unexpected Store...
  10. BSOD randomly browsing internet; ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD randomly browsing internet; ntoskrnl.exe: Been typing something when BSOD happened. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR EQUAL. bluescreenview points to ntoskrnl.exe+14e2e0 I have recently replaced my CPU, CPU cooler, and moved RAM around in slots to fit the cooler easier. I think one of the ram slots used to give me issues...