Windows 10: BSOD Appears when plugged in - Event ID - 41, Task - 63

Discus and support BSOD Appears when plugged in - Event ID - 41, Task - 63 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After I plug in my laptop Dell Inspiron 3584, Processor - IntelR CoreTM i3-7020U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz, I get a Blue Screen of Death with some error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KrishnanH, Feb 5, 2023.

1. KrishnanH Win User

BSOD Appears when plugged in - Event ID - 41, Task - 63

After I plug in my laptop Dell Inspiron 3584, Processor - IntelR CoreTM i3-7020U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz, I get a Blue Screen of Death with some error codes each timeCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, KERNEL_INPANGE_DATA_ERROR.This issue is occurring almost everyday since a year. Now, i have decided to fix the issue.I am attaching the link for the MiniDump files , so you can find out the problem.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yM4ACB3JnBjpOU9J96z2H5Z9rmLJkTVJ/view?usp=share_linkI request you to do the needful.Thanking you, Hariharan

:)

KrishnanH, Feb 5, 2023

2. Event ID 41 Task 63

Hello, I've been dealing with a slew of bsods that I recently decided to give some brain power to and try to fix. I've fixed a few errors and issues regarding software but now I want to know if my hardware could be the cause of this bsod known in event viewer as Event ID 41 Task 63.

DESKTOP-7RL8VBV-(2019-05-21_20-26-35).zip

bonnieslewis, Feb 5, 2023
  3. Event ID 41 Task Category 63

If i get no BSODs, no errors, no events logged in event viewer apart from kernel power 41 (63), not even the windows did not shut down successfully screen (don't know if that is still in windows 10), and the computer just turns off and a few seconds later it turns back on, is it safe to assume that it is the power supply and not the motherboard? Because I have heard that this can be caused by the motherboard. Also when this happens, is it harmful for the rest of the hardware?

Machinematrix, Feb 5, 2023
  4. BSOD Appears when plugged in - Event ID - 41, Task - 63

Event ID 41 Task Category 63

Hi, I am experiencing random reboots in my pc, when it happens it will suddenly shutdown, then a few seconds later it turns on again. It has happened playing games and in idle, temperatures are completely normal, voltages on the 12v rail seem normal, I measured it using hwmonitor and most of the time it's 12,1v. Event viewer shows critical event kernel power 41 (63) and this is what i found in event details:

BugcheckCode 0
    BugcheckParameter1 0x0
    BugcheckParameter2 0x0
    BugcheckParameter3 0x0
    BugcheckParameter4 0x0
    SleepInProgress 0
    PowerButtonTimestamp 0
    BootAppStatus 0
    Checkpoint 0
    ConnectedStandbyInProgress false
    SystemSleepTransitionsToOn 0
    CsEntryScenarioInstanceId 0

It started a few days ago, all instances show event id 41, and in event details "system sleep transitions to on" often varies.

EDIT: A few days ago I could make it happen by tapping the top of the case, so I opened the case and took some cables out and plugged them back in, after that I could no longer turn it off by tapping the case. However a few minutes ago I tried tapping the back of the power supply and it happened again, not only that, but after it turned back on and booted into the system, it happened again but I didn't touch the computer at all. The computer didn't suffer any physical damage as far as I know, and this power supply is around 6 months old.

Machinematrix, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

BSOD Appears when plugged in - Event ID - 41, Task - 63

1. BSOD Appears when plugged in - Event ID - 41, Task - 63 - Similar Threads - BSOD Appears plugged

2. BSOD Appears when plugged in - Event ID - 41, Task - 63

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Appears when plugged in - Event ID - 41, Task - 63: After I plug in my laptop Dell Inspiron 3584, Processor - IntelR CoreTM i3-7020U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz, I get a Blue Screen of Death with some error codes each timeCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, KERNEL_INPANGE_DATA_ERROR.This...
  3. BSOD Appears when plugged in - Event ID - 41, Task - 63

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Appears when plugged in - Event ID - 41, Task - 63: After I plug in my laptop Dell Inspiron 3584, Processor - IntelR CoreTM i3-7020U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz, I get a Blue Screen of Death with some error codes each timeCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, KERNEL_INPANGE_DATA_ERROR.This...
  4. BSOD appears while plugged in - Event ID - 41, Task Category - 63

BSOD appears while plugged in - Event ID - 41, Task Category - 63: After I plug in my laptop Dell Inspiron 3584, Processor - IntelR CoreTM i3-7020U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz, I get a Blue Screen of Death with some error codes each time. - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, KERNEL_INPANGE_DATA_ERROR....
  5. BSOD appears while plugged in - Event ID - 41, Task Category - 63

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD appears while plugged in - Event ID - 41, Task Category - 63: After I plug in my laptop Dell Inspiron 3584, Processor - IntelR CoreTM i3-7020U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz, I get a Blue Screen of Death with some error codes each time. - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, KERNEL_INPANGE_DATA_ERROR....
  6. BSOD appears while plugged in - Event ID - 41, Task Category - 63

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. event id 41 task 63

event id 41 task 63: Log Name: System Hi all i recently started having this issue and would like some assistance in solving it. Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 03/07/2020 19:31:13 Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords:...
  8. Event id 41 task 63

Event id 41 task 63: I get this error every other day and my buddy who built my pc cant figure out why. Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 11/17/2019 5:16:14 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: (63) Level: Critical Keywords:...
  9. Event ID 41 Task 63

Event ID 41 Task 63: Hello, I've been dealing with a slew of bsods that I recently decided to give some brain power to and try to fix. I've fixed a few errors and issues regarding software but now I want to know if my hardware could be the cause of this bsod known in event viewer as Event ID 41...
  10. Event ID 41 Task (63)

Event ID 41 Task (63): Have this recurring problem....as can be seen on attachments below. On pressing on switch light shines for 20 seconds then turns itself off without loading Windows.....this I have to do several times before getting any reaction Have performed chkdsk /f C: and checked...