Windows 10: BSOD appears whenever I shutdown my PC

Discus and support BSOD appears whenever I shutdown my PC in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have a big problem. One of the PC's at my office give BSOD when I try to shutdown it. The same goes with all other power options including Sleep and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by CodebreakerSW, Jan 12, 2021.

1. BSOD appears whenever I shutdown my PC

I have a big problem.

One of the PC's at my office give BSOD when I try to shutdown it. The same goes with all other power options including Sleep and Restart. Logging out seems to work somehow. Please help me with this problem.

Specifications.

----------------

Intel Core i5 8400

12 GB RAM

Windows 10 Home version 20H1

:)

CodebreakerSW, Jan 12, 2021
  2. DTAT Win User

PC automatically shutdown? No BSOD

I've had my pc for 2years. It ran well when i first bought. But now my pc automatically shutdown for no reason. When i turn it on, see the desktop and then it shutdown. No BSOD, no artifact, no errors were shown, temps are normal (GPU,cpu <40C) *Twitch :twitch:

Anyone has any ideas what might be the problem. I appreciate your help *Smile BSOD appears whenever I shutdown my PC :)

P/s: i think my psu CM GX-550W may be the problem. But i don't know how to check it *Frown BSOD appears whenever I shutdown my PC :(

3. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Jan 12, 2021
  4. bam12b Win User

BSOD appears whenever I shutdown my PC

bam12b, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

BSOD appears whenever I shutdown my PC

1. BSOD appears whenever I shutdown my PC - Similar Threads - BSOD appears whenever

2. Bsod whenever i turn on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod whenever i turn on my pc: Hi, i recently built my own computer and when it booted, it showed the login screen for like 1 second and then immediately wend into a bsod system_thread_exeption_not_handled i did use an ssd from my old pc and i cant get a second one until january 9th. Here are the specs....
  3. Bsod whenever i turn on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod whenever i turn on my pc: Hi, i recently built my own computer and when it booted, it showed the login screen for like 1 second and then immediately wend into a bsod system_thread_exeption_not_handled i did use an ssd from my old pc and i cant get a second one until january 9th. Here are the specs....
  4. My Pc has been starting to get BSOD whenever i shutdown WIndown 11 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc has been starting to get BSOD whenever i shutdown WIndown 11 home: its been really annoying . this is the dump file https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkyXH3jHRI15gV10fyIsvLFPSyW6?e=0oNOA8would you please mind looking into it its been really annoying...
  5. My Pc has been starting to get BSOD whenever i shutdown WIndown 11 home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Pc has been starting to get BSOD whenever i shutdown WIndown 11 home: its been really annoying . this is the dump file https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkyXH3jHRI15gV10fyIsvLFPSyW6?e=0oNOA8would you please mind looking into it its been really annoying...
  6. Reocurring BSOD whenever running my PC for awhile

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reocurring BSOD whenever running my PC for awhile: Hi All,Running Windows 10 when I get BSOD after having my PC on for some time I shut down at least every night and still happens. Usually in the middle of playing a videogame or watching a stream from a TV show, doesn't seem to matter if it was actually on or was sleeping for...
  7. Shutdown whenever i close the lid

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shutdown whenever i close the lid: Hello there! Recently (maybe after the latest Windows 10 pro,i cant recall actually) I’ve noticed that whenever i close my laptop lid, the windows shutdown. I know about the power setting and it’s set up to sleep when i close the lid. Did anybody noticed this problem? If...
  8. bsod screen whenever I power on my pc.

bsod screen whenever I power on my pc.: I keep getting the screen your device ran into some problems and needs to restart. stop code microcode revision mismatch. I only can access the bios at the moment. I've been trying to get it into safe mode but I keep getting looped backed the blue screen everytime....
  9. bsod screen whenever power on my pc.

bsod screen whenever power on my pc.: I keep getting the screen your device ran into some problems and needs to restart. stop code microcode revision mismatch. I only can access the bios at the moment. I've been trying to get it into safe mode but I keep getting looped backed the blue screen everytime....
  10. Windows 10 goes BSOD whenever I shutdown and restarting my laptop

Windows 10 goes BSOD whenever I shutdown and restarting my laptop: I don't know why this always happen. When i want to restart or shutdown, my laptop dell 15r n5110 goes BSOD. Everytime i shutting down and restarting my laptop. Error code is 'driver power state failure'...