Windows 10: BSoD as soon as I launch any game

Discus and support BSoD as soon as I launch any game in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've posted a similar message on Nvidia forums, as I'm not sure what the problem is... Anyway, I've been experiencing a weird problem with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by andf06, Sep 29, 2016.

1. andf06 Win User

BSoD as soon as I launch any game

Hello,
    I've posted a similar message on Nvidia forums, as I'm not sure what the problem is...

Anyway, I've been experiencing a weird problem with my GTX 770 since yesterday: as soon as I launch a game, my screen turn black and I'm often forced to reboot my PC. Sometimes I get an error message from the game itself, but most times my PC simply freezes.One important note: the same thing happens if I launch FurMark... I can watch clips and movies, I can use my PC but I can't launch any game (and FurMark).

I've already removed (with DDU) my drivers at least four times and tried different versions, same results.
    I've also repaired my OS (Win10) with an ISO image and I've checked my HD.
    I have still to check my RAM but to be honest I think it's unlikely the RAM itself could be the problem.

Ah, I've also tested it with two different monitors, one with the Display and the other one with the HDMI, same problem.
    MY GPU's temperature is around 42 C when I start the game and I get the BSoD in less than one second, so I don't think overheating can be blamed...

I've never done any overcloking...

I'm afraid my GPU is broken but I really don't know I can be sure or I can solve the problem, does anybody around here have any clue?

Do you think it could be a Windows 10 issue?

Thank you so much!

:)

andf06, Sep 29, 2016

2. Windows Store Crashes as soon as I try to launch an install

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1: System File Checker

I suggest you to run System File Checker (SFC Scan) as this could be an issue with corrupt system files.
    Refer to the following link:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833/en-us

Also applies for Windows 10

Method 2: DISM

• Open Command Prompt with administrator access.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    • After the repair is complete, restart your computer and try updating now.

You may also refer the Microsoft help article and check.

Why can’t I find or install an app from Windows store.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/why-find-install-app-windows-store

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

Reset Store cache and check

a. Press Windows logo key + R, from start screen.

b. Type”wsreset.exe” on Run window and press enter

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Joy Kemprai, Sep 29, 2016
  3. Windows Store Crashes as soon as I try to launch an install

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1: System File Checker

I suggest you to run System File Checker (SFC Scan) as this could be an issue with corrupt system files.
    Refer to the following link:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833/en-us

Also applies for Windows 10

Method 2: DISM

• Open Command Prompt with administrator access.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    • After the repair is complete, restart your computer and try updating now.
    You may also refer the Microsoft help article and check.

Why can’t I find or install an app from Windows store.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/why-find-install-app-windows-store

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Reset Store cache and check

a. Press Windows logo key + R, from start screen.

b. Type”wsreset.exe” on Run window and press enter

Hope this post is helpful. Get back to us with the results. We are happy to help.

Joy Kemprai, Sep 29, 2016
  4. andf06 Win User

I apologise, I wasn't aware of a particular policy regarding this kind of problem, my bad.
    As soon as Memtest is done, I'll upload what I could catch and then I'll run the log collector.
    The only problem is that this Memtest thing is taking a lot of time to finish!!!! *Smile

andf06, Sep 29, 2016
  5. andf06 Win User
    Memtest has finished and my RAM is fine, so I'm uploading the messages I've found in the event viewer and the related dumps, there are three items in the zip file.
    Thank you!

================================
    =============================
    ==========================

andf06, Sep 30, 2016
  6. andf06 Win User
    I've also run the the Log Collector, please let me know if you need more information, thank you!

andf06, Sep 30, 2016
  7. andf06 Win User
    I've managed to run a few test, getting a BSoSD without an automatic reboot. The following are the first 4 events relates to a single BSoD:

andf06, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSoD as soon as I launch any game - Similar Threads - BSoD soon launch

2. BSOD when launching games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when launching games: Recently, I have been getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when launching games, I tried to look for the dump files but event viewer gives me the error "Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation." Any help would be appreciated...
  3. A BSOD When I launch a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A BSOD When I launch a game: Whenever I launch Fortnite it gives me an error of PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. Always started happening after getting a new PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-bsod-when-i-launch-a-game/859cca8d-3816-4e86-80fa-26180f355af4
  4. A BSOD When I launch a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A BSOD When I launch a game: Whenever I launch Fortnite it gives me an error of PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. Always started happening after getting a new PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-bsod-when-i-launch-a-game/859cca8d-3816-4e86-80fa-26180f355af4
  5. A BSOD When I launch a game

6. I cant launch any games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant launch any games: When ever I try to launch a game I get this error message C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Innersloth.AmongUs_2023.7.122.0_x64__fw5x688tam7rm\GameLaunchHelper.exeFile System Error -2015294512. It happens for every game I download I cant get a single game to play....
  7. I cant launch any games

I cant launch any games: When ever I try to launch a game I get this error message C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Innersloth.AmongUs_2023.7.122.0_x64__fw5x688tam7rm\GameLaunchHelper.exeFile System Error -2015294512. It happens for every game I download I cant get a single game to play....
  8. Cannot launch any game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot launch any game: Hi if someone know what is the problem please write it. I bought a new GPU an RX570 8gb. I downloaded the driver, and everything was working right. Then I saw on youtube that I should uninstall the old GPU from my PC with DDU. I did but not in safe mod, and when I restarted...
  9. Cannot launch any game

Cannot launch any game: Hi if someone know what is the problem please write it. I bought a new GPU an RX570 8gb. I downloaded the driver, and everything was working right. Then I saw on youtube that I should uninstall the old GPU from my PC with DDU. I did but not in safe mod, and when I restarted...
  10. Cannot launch any game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvoglv32 furmark