Windows 10: BSOD at any moment

Discus and support BSOD at any moment in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, i´m a simple user, i don't speak english. Could you help me with this? https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkbrRyWMN82KiRCYrbR6XfOFi1vK?e=LMzTHs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IvanAveiro, Jun 25, 2019.

1. BSOD at any moment

Hi, i´m a simple user, i don't speak english. Could you help me with this?

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkbrRyWMN82KiRCYrbR6XfOFi1vK?e=LMzTHs

:)

IvanAveiro, Jun 25, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD at any moment :)

cplpro, Jun 25, 2019
  4. BSOD at any moment

Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

BSOD at any moment

1. BSOD at any moment - Similar Threads - BSOD moment

2. Random BSOD at Windows 11 regardless of the application used at that moment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD at Windows 11 regardless of the application used at that moment: Hi there,I'm currently having random BSOD at Windows 11 every day when using my HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop TG01.I already tried a fresh Windows install, I used the HP support application to update my drivers, etc. but the BSOD still remains.Please, could anyone take a look to...
  3. Random BSOD at Windows 11 regardless of the application used at that moment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD at Windows 11 regardless of the application used at that moment: Hi there,I'm currently having random BSOD at Windows 11 every day when using my HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop TG01.I already tried a fresh Windows install, I used the HP support application to update my drivers, etc. but the BSOD still remains.Please, could anyone take a look to...
  4. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD a few moments after booting into desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD a few moments after booting into desktop: Hi all, I started having this issue the day before yesterday, and it's making my laptop ROG Flow X16 GV601RW, Ryzen 6900HS, 2x16GB Samsung DDR5-4800 RAM, 1TB Samsung NVMe, 3070Ti Mobile, for info pretty much unusable. Safe mode is fine, and the BSOD screen does not give any...
  5. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD a few moments after booting into desktop

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD a few moments after booting into desktop: Hi all, I started having this issue the day before yesterday, and it's making my laptop ROG Flow X16 GV601RW, Ryzen 6900HS, 2x16GB Samsung DDR5-4800 RAM, 1TB Samsung NVMe, 3070Ti Mobile, for info pretty much unusable. Safe mode is fine, and the BSOD screen does not give any...
  6. BSOD at random moments, LSA package not signed, causing unexpected behavior with Credential...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD at random moments, LSA package not signed, causing unexpected behavior with Credential...: This is the second time this has happened, so I am not making note of this because I don't know what to do about it.This is a brand new system I've had since November, no issues whatsoever.In the past 2 weeks I've had 2 BSOD's, both while browsing and doing nothing of...
  7. BSOD at random moments, LSA package not signed, causing unexpected behavior with Credential...

BSOD at random moments, LSA package not signed, causing unexpected behavior with Credential...: This is the second time this has happened, so I am not making note of this because I don't know what to do about it.This is a brand new system I've had since November, no issues whatsoever.In the past 2 weeks I've had 2 BSOD's, both while browsing and doing nothing of...
  8. Occasional BSODs at the moment, possible mouse problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Occasional BSODs at the moment, possible mouse problem?: Hello,since couple weeks ago I get occasional BSODs, mostly atleast once a day, sometimes more often. From my casual view in the dumb files it seems to be a problem of the mouse driver. Funny thing is, I had an issue with the mouse, too. It made unintended double clicks...
  9. Occasional BSODs at the moment, possible mouse problem?

Occasional BSODs at the moment, possible mouse problem?: Hello,since couple weeks ago I get occasional BSODs, mostly atleast once a day, sometimes more often. From my casual view in the dumb files it seems to be a problem of the mouse driver. Funny thing is, I had an issue with the mouse, too. It made unintended double clicks...
  10. Occasional BSODs at the moment, possible mouse problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging