Windows 10: BSOD at least twice a month - uncertain cause

Discus and support BSOD at least twice a month - uncertain cause in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am experiencing BSODs at least twice a month. I started archiving the minidump files in a Dropbox folder (link shared at the end). I do not know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LeoBloom, Oct 30, 2018.

1. LeoBloom Win User

BSOD at least twice a month - uncertain cause

I am experiencing BSODs at least twice a month. I started archiving the minidump files in a Dropbox folder (link shared at the end).

I do not know what is causing these BSODs

Things I have tried
    1) running memtest numerous times (screenshots in dropbox link) - no errors on any runs
    2) reinstalling Windows 10 twice - still experiencing problems

I cannot pinpoint what incites a BSOD and half the time the BSOD occurs when the computer is idle.

Also, I would like to know why my Windows minidump folder automatically deletes the minidumps (I do not use CCleaner)

Please see the attached zip and the dropbox link (for my latest 4 BSOD minidumps + snapshots of passed memtest tests)

Dropbox: Dropbox - BSOD - Simplify your life

:)

LeoBloom, Oct 30, 2018

2. BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: fltmgr.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.

Hello Everyone!

So, here's the link to the first post i made on this issue a couple months ago(it has my previous BSOD and DMP files/screenshots):

BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: Critical__Structure_Corruption (win32k.sys)]

I uninstall and reinstalled all three things like the person who responded to that thread suggested, and when I made it past the first week of July without a BSOD(which is where it has always happened before - first week, and last week, of a month), I thought
    the issue might have been fixed. However I had a BSOD the other day and wanted to come post it here in hopes of you guys helping me figure out if it's the same programs causing it again, or if it might be something else.

This is so frustrating.

Everything is up to date, yet this is still happening!!

I truly appreciate any help you guys can give me here.

HERE'S A LINK TO THE CURRENT BSOD DMP FILE AND BLUESCREENVIEWER SCREENSHOT: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VsRfIjzbw8zV-Ar_FDreDkGZO2nEvJdH

(I'm on a laptop using Windows 10. If you need any more info please let me know!)

Ba B y D o L L, Oct 30, 2018
  3. BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: tcpip.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.

Hello Everyone!

So, here's the link to the first post i made on this issue a couple months ago(it has my previous BSOD and DMP files/screenshots):

BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: Critical__Structure_Corruption (win32k.sys)]

I uninstall and reinstalled all three things like the person who responded to that thread suggested, and when I made it past the first week of July without a BSOD(which is where it has always happened before - first week, and last week, of a month), I thought
    the issue might have been fixed. However I had a BSOD the other day and wanted to come post it here in hopes of you guys helping me figure out if it's the same programs causing it again, or if it might be something else.

This is so frustrating.

Everything is up to date, yet this is still happening!!

I truly appreciate any help you guys can give me here.

HERE'S A LINK TO THE CURRENT BSOD DMP FILE AND BLUESCREENVIEWER SCREENSHOT: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VsRfIjzbw8zV-Ar_FDreDkGZO2nEvJdH

(I'm on a laptop using Windows 10. If you need any more info please let me know!)

4. BSOD at least twice a month - uncertain cause

BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: tcpip.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.

Here's my last thread here: BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: tcpip.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.

As you can see on that previous thread I linked, I was told to get rid of sandboxie - I did, I was hoping everything was fine but it happened again - twice. I posted about it on my last thread that I linked but after getting no response I opened this new
    thread....and will post the info about the last two BSOD's here.

----------------

Only July 28th:

The BSOD(bad_pool_header) occurred. It said tcpip.sys so i verified that all my network drivers listed in device manager are updated, and they are. I also tested my memory two different times when this problem started, and it always came back clean. So I
    don't know what to do.

Here's the link to the BlueScreenViewer screenshot, Event Viewer screenshot, and Dump File:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1D4wcztVBUVMNu5tojHBYv8LYddOKovMd

------------------

July 29th:

I wanna cry. This laptop was too much money and is too new for this!!

It happened AGAIN today!

Here's the DMP file and screenhots of BlueEventViewer and EventViewer -_-:: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TQuSJoxfp55a0X_ylBSsQoLN8_iZIfQN

Thank you for any help!

Thema:

BSOD at least twice a month - uncertain cause

1. BSOD at least twice a month - uncertain cause - Similar Threads - BSOD least twice

2. Recovery install twice in 6 months

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recovery install twice in 6 months: Twice in the last 6 months. I’ve had to do a recovery install, preserving my personal files, but losing all installed applications, because windows fails to boot correctly, and goes into automatic recovery mode. My SSD is a WD SN 750 1tb, and it’s only about a year old. Is...
  3. Zoom Crash Causing BSoD errors - twice in one day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Zoom Crash Causing BSoD errors - twice in one day: I've had a PC with these specs for around a year and it's in good coniditon: - GPU: 1660 Super - Ryzen 3600 - 16gb ram - 240gb SSD I was in a zoom call for a seminar and the app flickers/goes black/freezes briefly and then it's fine for around 30 seconds and then my...
  4. I'd love a crazy 300-character Windows Hello PIN I'll update at least twice each month on...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'd love a crazy 300-character Windows Hello PIN I'll update at least twice each month on...: It would follow this format, except the dates aren't exactly lined up since I used a calculator and the word count feature on Bing.com to write this sample below. As you may already know, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, and Google Chrome OS update every sixth Tuesday, Mozilla...
  5. OneDrive Fails at Least Once a Month

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive Fails at Least Once a Month: Ok. I'm a few steps beyond my wit's end with OneDrive. It functions for about a month. Then in stops. Just stops. It'll restart a couple of times if I reboot - but I can't do that every time I need to save a document. I then uninstall and reinstall. That took about five...
  6. BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: tcpip.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.

BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: tcpip.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.: Hello Everyone! So, here's the link to the first post i made on this issue a couple months ago(it has my previous BSOD and DMP files/screenshots): BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: Critical__Structure_Corruption (win32k.sys)] I uninstall and reinstalled all three...
  7. BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: tcpip.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.

BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: tcpip.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.: Here's my last thread here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/bsods-occur-twice-a-month-latest-fltmgrsys-and/93b07e1e-0293-41f1-b94b-09af780a3f46 As you can see on that previous thread I linked, I was told to get rid of sandboxie - I...
  8. BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: fltmgr.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.

BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: fltmgr.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.: Hello Everyone! So, here's the link to the first post i made on this issue a couple months ago(it has my previous BSOD and DMP files/screenshots): BSOD's occur twice a month. Latest: Critical__Structure_Corruption (win32k.sys)] I uninstall and reinstalled all three...
  9. BSOD Returns after 3 months, then twice today

BSOD Returns after 3 months, then twice today: I appreciate any assistance you can offer me. Thank you for your time and your skills 48588
  10. BSOD at least twice a day after upgrade

BSOD at least twice a day after upgrade: Hey all. I've been experiencing the BSOD after finally making the upgrade to Windows 10. The crash is attributed to POWER_STATE_DRIVE_FAILURE which from my understanding is a very generic exception. WhoCrashed application reveals it to be an issue with ntkrnlmp.exe, but this...