Windows 10: BSOD at night while idle

Discus and support BSOD at night while idle in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This has been going on for awhile and I cant seem to figure out the issue. I have turned off all C-State settings to fix the issue but there problem is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rallymewrx, Oct 22, 2015.

1. BSOD at night while idle

This has been going on for awhile and I cant seem to figure out the issue. I have turned off all C-State settings to fix the issue but there problem is still there.

:)

rallymewrx, Oct 22, 2015
  2. MtSeldon Win User

System restarts after sometime without user interaction.

I started the computer in safe mode , and computer ran with a BSOD .

now how am i going to find what's responsible for the BSOD while computer is idle?

MtSeldon, Oct 22, 2015
  3. Pookson Win User
    BSOD 41(63) (70368744177664),(2) ntoskrnl.exe

1) Can't tell for sure because BSODs are random. It happened while I was watching a movie, while browsing, while login in to Win, while staying idle in the middle of a day\night. Also they are irregular. Today for example there was just one in the morning
    and 10 hours later still no BSOD. At the same time yesterday it happened 5 time in a row with 20~30 minutes difference.

2)No recent changes.

3)I already reinstalled Win10 couple of times. With no 3rd party drivers, with them, with just essencials etc. I am using the same software I always use. It seems that the only thing that could have changed is Win Updates being installed automaticly.

Pookson, Oct 22, 2015
Thema:

BSOD at night while idle

1. BSOD at night while idle - Similar Threads - BSOD night while

2. Repeated BSoDs while idling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSoDs while idling: I have experienced multiple BSoDs with the stopcode IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.I have scanned and repaired system files as well as the C: drive. All my drivers as well as my OS are up to date. I just unpacked my computer after a move and I am concerned that it may be a hardware...
  3. Repeated BSoDs while idling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated BSoDs while idling: I have experienced multiple BSoDs with the stopcode IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.I have scanned and repaired system files as well as the C: drive. All my drivers as well as my OS are up to date. I just unpacked my computer after a move and I am concerned that it may be a hardware...
  4. BSOD while my pc idles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while my pc idles: Whenever I leave my computer on and walk away from it for significant periods of time somewhere between an hour and a schoolday it's usually undergone a BSOD somewhere in that timeframe. I want to keep my computer operating as a plex server for a week when I take a vacation...
  5. Windows BSOD while Idle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows BSOD while Idle: About a week ago, My PC started to bsod. For some reason, It only crashes when its idle, and not doing anything else. I can run games, watch videos, and do basically anything else perfectly fine with no hiccups, but if I just leave the pc sitting there idle, it crashes in a...
  6. BSOD while idling - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_ERROR

BSOD while idling - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_ERROR: I recently had my HP m6 ENVY laptop crash on me while the computer was idling. This occurred shortly after I had reinstalled my display drivers to fix an issue with the laptop crashing right after opening the lid to wake it up from sleep mode. Not sure if it has anything to...
  7. BSOD while idle on desktop

BSOD while idle on desktop: The past few days I have been getting BSOD while my computer was idle on desktop with only Google Chrome open and other background programs. Both times it has happened my monitor was in sleep mode so I was unable to see the BSOD myself but I have the minidumps. 84345
  8. BSOD usally at night running idle

BSOD usally at night running idle: I put a DIY system together that runs awesome I have got only one BSOD while sitting using this, all others are at night while running idle. I tried updating all drivers all is well up to date. Changed RAM because I got 10 errors running memory86 test. Tested my new ram all...
  9. BSOD while playing or idle

BSOD while playing or idle: Hello, i build this PC in december, and everything was runing fine until like 2 months ago. Getting random BSOD while playing some of them happend even when idle. The most recent ones are from today playing Diablo 3, got 3 BSOD in a span of an hour. Getting about 3-4...
  10. Crash/BSOD while idle downloading

Crash/BSOD while idle downloading: So last night I had an issue with a corrupt file somewhere in my windows store. I was not able to view a file. I ran sfc and it found corruption but could not repair it. I ran Dism and it could not repair it. I ended up doing an iso repair. After the repair I started a...