Windows 10: BSOD at random: DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - ETD.sys

Discus and support BSOD at random: DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - ETD.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Friends, I have a problem with my university laptop. Last couple of days I had a few BSOD's while writing E-Mails or using word etc. nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RichardSpecht, Nov 13, 2019.

1. BSOD at random: DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - ETD.sys

Hello Friends,

I have a problem with my university laptop. Last couple of days I had a few BSOD's while writing E-Mails or using word etc. nothing particular unsual.

The driver seems to be for the tracking pad but i havent really touched any setting whatsoever.

Maybe you guys can help me?

I will attach dumpfiles and system settings asap.

edit: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1FoJfLKuziEvANV_hrTx5FJMf2BI-UbLb

Thanks in advance.

Richard

:)

RichardSpecht, Nov 13, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Jessen P Win User
    BSOD dxgmms2.sys

Hi Dan,

Is it a random BSOD or fixed BSOD?

Dxgmms.sys is a DirectX file.

Try the steps mentioned below if it's a random BSOD.

Method 1: I suggest you to try to refer to the suggestion provided in the below Microsoft Help Article about Blue screen issues and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

If the issues still persist, refer to the below method.

Method 2: I would suggest you to update the latest driver for display adapter and you may try to update all the drivers in the Device Manager.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on
    Enter Key.

3. Expand Display Adapter.

4. Right click on the driver and click on Update driver software.

Please revert if you get the blue screen.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Nov 13, 2019
  4. Ztruker Win User

BSOD at random: DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - ETD.sys

Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

BSOD at random: DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - ETD.sys

1. BSOD at random: DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - ETD.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD random DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. Need help with "driver_iqrl_not_less_or_equal" and "bridge.sys" BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with "driver_iqrl_not_less_or_equal" and "bridge.sys" BSOD: I use Windows Insider Program on the Beta Channel as this BSOD pops up when I open more than three tabs on a web browser or I open up streaming software. I have updated all my drivers and checked for corrupt ones. Also, this might have happened because when I updated my...
  3. Need help with "driver_iqrl_not_less_or_equal" and "bridge.sys" BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with "driver_iqrl_not_less_or_equal" and "bridge.sys" BSOD: I use Windows Insider Program on the Beta Channel as this BSOD pops up when I open more than three tabs on a web browser or I open up streaming software. I have updated all my drivers and checked for corrupt ones. Also, this might have happened because when I updated my...
  4. Etd. Sys failed please help me in this

in Windows 10 Customization
    Etd. Sys failed please help me in this: Hi, I just have a query related to system thread exception not handle error code etd.sys..... Please help me in this query and provide suitable solution to my query please......
  5. BOSD at random: DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - ETD.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BOSD at random: DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - ETD.sys: Hello Friends, i have a problem with my university laptop. Last couple of days I had a few BSOD's while writing E-Mails or using word etc. nothing particular unsual. The driver seems to be for the tracking pad but i havent really touched any setting whatsoever. Maybe...
  6. BSOD Randomly when using PC. wdf01000.sys blue screen

BSOD Randomly when using PC. wdf01000.sys blue screen: Hi, First time posting here. I have been having constant BSOD at random intervals. Simply when using PC. I have attached dump files. I would really appreciate any assistance. 85429
  7. Random BSODs (wdf01000.sys, ntoskrnl.exe) caused by DAC / Foobar2000?

Random BSODs (wdf01000.sys, ntoskrnl.exe) caused by DAC / Foobar2000?: Warmest greetings to any who might be able to provide me a bit of insight. I have a 2016 HP Envy that has given me no problems in the last 14 months that I've owned it. In March I added a new audio DAC (external hardware, USB) to my system and installed and configured...
  8. Random BSODs caused by cm11264.sys.

Random BSODs caused by cm11264.sys.: Hi, i recently started having issues with my computer crashing. I will provide the dump files. I've looked up what cm11264.sys was connected to and it was my pair of Sennheiser 363d. I have since then tried multiple driver versions, and now have switched to a different port....
  9. BSOD @ random times, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, L1C63x64.sys

BSOD @ random times, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, L1C63x64.sys: It's not always L1C63x64.sys, it has also shown NETIO.SYS but only once. I have not seen consistency in activity during crashes, it's happened idling, downloading, playing a game. I've seen errors with this driver linked to the Atheros driver or a VPN (I have both a work...
  10. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...