Windows 10: BSOD at random time: ntoskrnl.exe

Discus and support BSOD at random time: ntoskrnl.exe in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core ProcessorGPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB GAMING OC Video CardMemory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16 GB 2 x 8... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kevin Roberts Jr, May 24, 2022.

1. BSOD at random time: ntoskrnl.exe

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core ProcessorGPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB GAMING OC Video CardMemory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16 GB 2 x 8 GB DDR4-3600 CL16 MemoryBSOD minidump files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_ErEghys9oIfd7qtlW4L4w4V3Y4HmR3w/view?usp=sharing

:)

Kevin Roberts Jr, May 24, 2022
  2. LewisH95 Win User

Ntoskrnl BSOD

• Update your Realtek audio driver.
    • Update your computer.
    • Disable overclocking settings.
    • Turn off BlueStacks/ another Android emulator.
    • Clean your registry.
    • Check your disk for errors.
    • Fix bad memory issues.
    • Remove faulty sticks of RAM.
    • I hope these methods help you!
    • Regards,
    • Lewis

* Added by Moderator: Information from
      https://windowsreport.com/windows-8-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe/

* Moderator note: Advice given on this page might or might not be safe and/or effective but there are programs usually classified as PUP's (Potentially Unwanted Programs) being pushed that should not be downloaded or installed.

LewisH95, May 24, 2022
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, May 24, 2022
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

BSOD at random time: ntoskrnl.exe

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

BSOD at random time: ntoskrnl.exe

1. BSOD at random time: ntoskrnl.exe - Similar Threads - BSOD random ntoskrnl

2. ntoskrnl BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl BSOD: Hello, I have quite a persistent problem here.I often get BSOD or straight out system restarts the latter don't have any trace in minidump. In the past few days, they were too recurrent and got to a point where I had to reinstall Windows because my laptop actually got slowed...
  3. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  4. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  5. Random BSOD ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp executables

Random BSOD ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp executables: I have a Lenovo laptop with the following specs: Intel Core i7-8550U 4C / 8T, 1.8 / 4.0GHz, 8MB Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 Intel SoC Platform 16GB Soldered DDR4-2400 512GB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe 13.9" UHD 3840x2160 IPS 300nits Glossy I started getting random...
  6. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  8. Random BSODs (ntoskrnl,memory_management)

Random BSODs (ntoskrnl,memory_management): Hello, first timer here. Long story short, after i updated to windows 10 from 8.1 i started experiencing some randomly BSODs. So i downloaded the ISO and made a clean install.Immidiatelly after my newly formated pc i installed Avast,mozilla and Asrock's Suite to check for...
  9. Random BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION or NTOSKRNL

Random BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION or NTOSKRNL: Hi there! And thank you in advance for your help! AORUS-X7-DT-V6-30_10_2017__01924,84.zip Some time ago I started getting idle BSODs after reverting to an older System Image everything was fine until the creators update kicked in. Now I am getting random BSODs (not only...
  10. Bsod ntoskrnl

Bsod ntoskrnl: Hi guys, Any help would be massively appreciated. My computer is BSOD at least two times a day. As far as I can tell, all drivers are up to date including Nvidia. Could somebody take a look at the attached and let me know if you find anything? I've ran a system check...