Windows 10: BSOD at random times after Windows refresh

Discus and support BSOD at random times after Windows refresh in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Refreshed windows about close to a week ago after my system seemed to be running slow. have gotten 3 BSOD in about a week and wanted to see if anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LiftedPls, Apr 16, 2017.

1. LiftedPls Win User

BSOD at random times after Windows refresh

Refreshed windows about close to a week ago after my system seemed to be running slow. have gotten 3 BSOD in about a week and wanted to see if anyone could give me an idea of what is happening.

The BSOD has happened seemingly randomly, I monitor my temps consistently and there has not seemed to be any overheating or anything strange.

If there is any relation in the crashes they have all occurred while a youtube video is playing or while having a game open.

I was having crashes about 2 months before my refresh but after running a Memtest and updating a few things the problems seemed to stop

Edit: if there doesn't seem to be any issue with my drivers/software and the first step is to check my RAM I will most likely just replace it as I have been planning to for a while now

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You

:)

LiftedPls, Apr 16, 2017

2. Latest windows 10 patch and now my taskbar in the bottom of my screen refreshes

Now after the latest build of windows 1511 OS 10586.29

My taskbar in the bottom of my screen consistently refreshes when at random times.

It never did that before.

Help?

timothyj6767, Apr 16, 2017
  3. curser only appears at random times after Windows update

Hi Marlene,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of the PC/laptop?
    I understand your concern, however please follow the below methods and check if it fixes the issue.

Method 1: I would suggest you to run hardware troubleshooter on the first place. It checks for common issues and makes sure that any new device or hardware attached to your computer was installed correctly.

• Press Windows Logo Key + X
      then click on Search screen.

• Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes and click on
      Troubleshooting.

• In the new window, click View all on the left pane.

• In the list of options, click on Hardware and devices.

• Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Method 2: Place the computer in a clean boot state and check if it helps. Setting the system in a clean boot state will help to identify if any third party applications/drivers or startup items are causing the issue.

Refer the article and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: After clean boot troubleshooting steps, follow the section
    "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link to return your computer to Normal startup mode.

Let us know how it goes, we’ll be glad to assist you accordingly.

SujataMoktan, Apr 16, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

The crash dumps do confirm that you have memory issues.

BSOD at random times after Windows refresh [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

philc43, Apr 18, 2017
Thema:

1. BSOD at random times after Windows refresh - Similar Threads - BSOD random times

2. BSOD at random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD at random times: Hello, I have a user that is getting the BSOD randomly we cannot determine a pattern I have included a link to the minidump file from the most recent incident. Graphics drivers are up to date, ran sfc /scannow, ran troubleshooters, Windows is completely up to date, ran and...
  3. BSOD at random times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD at random times: Hello, I have a user that is getting the BSOD randomly we cannot determine a pattern I have included a link to the minidump file from the most recent incident. Graphics drivers are up to date, ran sfc /scannow, ran troubleshooters, Windows is completely up to date, ran and...
  4. BSOD at random times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD at random times: In the past few weeks I've received a couple of BSODs during seemingly unrelated activities. One was triggered during the shut down process MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. The other triggered randomly during a gaming session IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. BlueScreenView info and google searches...
  5. BSOD in random time

BSOD in random time: Hi, please help, I get a bsod regardless of the load on the PC, the bios is the latest drivers updated I do not understand what the problem is and what to look for, here are mini-dumps: google...
  6. Bsod at random times

Bsod at random times: Hi, here is dump file. Have a bsod at random times. Windows is updated, drivers to video, chipset and bios to. No memory overclock. Maybe dump will help https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ejs7tXbS7mFPUiMaGwOvl12gi-ilh568/view?usp=share_link...
  7. BSOD at random times

BSOD at random times: I have started experiencing random BSOD while doing simple things like internet use or when my son is playing ROBLOX. I have not experienced them during any heavy load such as gaming. MS version 1909 build 18363.1082 165632
  8. BSOD at random times

BSOD at random times: Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎29/‎10/‎2019 00:18 Status Not reported Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 1000007e Parameter 1: ffffffffc0000005 Parameter 2: fffff8062a532646 Parameter 3: ffffe5814d3bf638 Parameter 4:...
  9. BSODs at random times after windows upgrade

BSODs at random times after windows upgrade: Hi there, I recently managed to get a cryptowall/cryptolocker virus. I wiped everything, formatted c: and reinstalled windows 7 home premium. Was getting constant, seemingly random BSODs 10+ times daily. Tried a bunch of things, didn't work, so recently upgraded to windows...
  10. Random BSOD in random times

Random BSOD in random times: Hi, I'm really hoping to solve the problem since it's starting to distract seriously. I think since early summer BSODs been flashing now and then and now more and more often. Naturally I've tried memory solutions found online for memory related BSODs but now the different...