Windows 10: BSOD at random times i thought it was chrome.

Discus and support BSOD at random times i thought it was chrome. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi please see attached .zip as requested in forum rules I have also had the same reference by pointer BSOD in 8.1 I thought upgrading to windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by angvil, Jul 31, 2015.

1. angvil Win User

BSOD at random times i thought it was chrome.

hi please see attached .zip as requested in forum rules

I have also had the same reference by pointer BSOD in 8.1 I thought upgrading to windows 10 would get rid of it.

after this post I'm booting up to BIOS and running a memory check in case one of my RAMs have gone bad.

appreciate any help providedAttachment 27503

:)

angvil, Jul 31, 2015
  2. Andreiaz. Win User

Cannot download Mango. I thought it was available to all for download by now?

Hi LauraNK7,

Thank you for posting at the community.

Can you please provide the below information about your phone, you can get it at: settings>about>more information:

Phone model:

Mobile Operator:

Mobile OS Versio

Firmware revision :

Hardware revision:

Radio software:

Radio hardware:

Bootloader :

Chip SOC:

PC OS version:

Zune version: (settings>software>general)

Have you tried to contact your mobile operator and check with them about the update?

We would appreciate your feedback in regard to further assist you.

Kind Regards,

AndreiaZ

Andreiaz., Jul 31, 2015
  3. LauraNK7 Win User
    Cannot download Mango. I thought it was available to all for download by now?

I have an LG Quantum and live in the U.S.

I forced my phone to install Mango about a year ago, however my mom (who has the same phone) chose not to. Now her phone is starting to have issues, for example her email and the marketplace won't work (I read that the marketplace now only works with Mango
    software). I hooked her phone up to Zune and it said her phone is up to date (it is not up to date, because it does not have Mango). I tried forcing Mango, as I did with my phone (by disconnecting from the internet while checking for updates), but nothing
    showed up. I have no idea why the update won't show. I tried searching for hours and did not find anybody who had the same issue. I saw articles about Mango being newly available to
    everyone and that Windows is forcing people to update in order to use the marketplace. My Zune software
    IS up to date, I checked. It still doesn't work. I am completely exhausted after trying to get her phone updated all day so that her email and marketplace will work again.
    PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!! Thanks, it'll be much appreciated. BSOD at random times i thought it was chrome. :)

LauraNK7, Jul 31, 2015
  4. Carsomyr Win User

Hi angvil,
    I have reviewed your dump file and the faulting module is afd.sys. Using a google search I found the following information regarding afd.sys as well as what you could try to fix it:
    So basically you could try several things:
    1. updating/reinstalling network drivers
    2. run malwarebytes anti-malware
    3. the sfc /scannow command
    4. the DISM commands, which I will provide a link for more detailed instructions here: How to repair your system files using DISM and SFC Scannow - Microsoft Community

Report back and let the forum know how it goes!

Carsomyr, Jul 31, 2015
  5. angvil Win User
    @Carsomyr Thank you a lot for you reply and detailed instructions.

I just wanted to add that I did a clean installation of windows 10 not a literal upgrade from windows 8.1.

Anyway I will try all the above I think it's the wireless card as I found people complaining that Intel 4965AGN isn't supported by win 8/8.1/10 but it's functioning normally I don't have another wireless solution to try and eliminate this problem but I'll do steps above and give feedback for sure

again thanks a lot

angvil, Aug 1, 2015
  6. Boozad Win User
    How did you manage to clean install without upgrading first?

Boozad, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD at random times i thought it was chrome. - Similar Threads - BSOD random times

2. BSOD at random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD at random times: Hello, I have a user that is getting the BSOD randomly we cannot determine a pattern I have included a link to the minidump file from the most recent incident. Graphics drivers are up to date, ran sfc /scannow, ran troubleshooters, Windows is completely up to date, ran and...
  3. BSOD at random times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD at random times: Hello, I have a user that is getting the BSOD randomly we cannot determine a pattern I have included a link to the minidump file from the most recent incident. Graphics drivers are up to date, ran sfc /scannow, ran troubleshooters, Windows is completely up to date, ran and...
  4. BSOD at random times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD at random times: In the past few weeks I've received a couple of BSODs during seemingly unrelated activities. One was triggered during the shut down process MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. The other triggered randomly during a gaming session IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. BlueScreenView info and google searches...
  5. BSOD in random time

BSOD in random time: Hi, please help, I get a bsod regardless of the load on the PC, the bios is the latest drivers updated I do not understand what the problem is and what to look for, here are mini-dumps: google...
  6. Bsod at random times

Bsod at random times: Hi, here is dump file. Have a bsod at random times. Windows is updated, drivers to video, chipset and bios to. No memory overclock. Maybe dump will help https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ejs7tXbS7mFPUiMaGwOvl12gi-ilh568/view?usp=share_link...
  7. BSOD at random times

BSOD at random times: I have started experiencing random BSOD while doing simple things like internet use or when my son is playing ROBLOX. I have not experienced them during any heavy load such as gaming. MS version 1909 build 18363.1082 165632
  8. BSOD at random times

BSOD at random times: Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎29/‎10/‎2019 00:18 Status Not reported Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 1000007e Parameter 1: ffffffffc0000005 Parameter 2: fffff8062a532646 Parameter 3: ffffe5814d3bf638 Parameter 4:...
  9. BSOD at random times - Mostly with chrome, revit, outlook open.

BSOD at random times - Mostly with chrome, revit, outlook open.: Hello- I get BSOD at random times throughout the day. I mostly have Revit, google chrome, and microsoft outlook open. Here are some examples of BSOD that occur often. Kernel Data Inpage Error - RTKVHD64.sys Unexpected Store Exception KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR...
  10. Random BSOD in random times

Random BSOD in random times: Hi, I'm really hoping to solve the problem since it's starting to distract seriously. I think since early summer BSODs been flashing now and then and now more and more often. Naturally I've tried memory solutions found online for memory related BSODs but now the different...