Windows 10: BSOD at random times + regular crashes

Discus and support BSOD at random times + regular crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have attached the debug folder, I am getting these BSOD's and I cannot seem to pull a pattern from when they are occurring. Any help appreciated 18895 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Swiftyll, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Swiftyll Win User

BSOD at random times + regular crashes

I have attached the debug folder, I am getting these BSOD's and I cannot seem to pull a pattern from when they are occurring. Any help appreciated

:)

Swiftyll, Aug 24, 2015
  2. loglolol Win User

Constant Crashing / BSOD

Hey. I've been having issues with my computer crashing or bluescreening. The time inbetween the crashes are random, and the messages in the BSOD's are seemingly random. If you need anything to help ID the problem, please let me know.

Thanks for your time

loglolol, Aug 24, 2015
  3. computer shutting down at random times

Hello,

We need log files(called dump files) that tell us what lead to crash.

Please share them with us for a better analysis of the problem. Instructions can be found here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 24, 2015
  4. essenbe Win User

Hello SwiftyII, welcome to the forums. You only had 1 dump file, I would have expected more. If you are using any disk cleanup utilities, please don't use them any more. They all delete dump files and error reports by default. We need those to debug your system. This is what your one dump file said.

Code: Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 3B, {c000001d, fffff8012227fda6, ffffd000235a8a60, 0} Probably caused by : memory_corruption Followup: memory_corruption[/quote] Please Run Memtest86+

BSOD at random times + regular crashes [​IMG]

BSOD at random times + regular crashes [​IMG]
    Information Please download from this site only Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool in the middle of the page are the Download links, you can download the ISO.zip or the Auto USB Flash Drive installer.zip Extract the Zip file. If you chose the ISO image, burn it to a CD using Windows Disk Image Burner or any Image burner you may have. If you downloaded the Auto USB installer, extract it, insert your USB 2.0 Flash Drive and take note of the drive letter. Run the installer, select the Flash Drive Letter, check the format box and press next. It will install memtest86+ to a flash drive. You can use either V4.20 or V5.01. Boot from your selected media. If you use V5.01 it will tell you to press certain buttons at the start, please press no buttons. The test will begin on it's own and continue to run until you stop it. It needs to run for 8 complete passes or until you receive an error. If you receive an error, stop the test. Even 1 error is a fail. Each pass tests a different part of the ram and each of the 10 tests in each pass tests something different. It takes a minimum of 8 passes to completely test the ram, more passes are better. It is quite a long test and will take several hours depending on how much ram you have. Due to the time length it is best to run overnight. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask

essenbe, Aug 24, 2015
Thema:

1. BSOD at random times + regular crashes - Similar Threads - BSOD random times

2. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe crash at random time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD ntoskrnl.exe crash at random time: I have a trouble in my laptop, that is always crashing at random times, at first I thought it was my SSD at faulty or my windows is corrupted, so the first thing I had to do was reinstalling my windows without changing any hardware related, and it still has that problem...
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe crash at random time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD ntoskrnl.exe crash at random time: I have a trouble in my laptop, that is always crashing at random times, at first I thought it was my SSD at faulty or my windows is corrupted, so the first thing I had to do was reinstalling my windows without changing any hardware related, and it still has that problem...
  4. Random and regular computer freeze ups, games crashing and BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random and regular computer freeze ups, games crashing and BSODs: My computer has freezes up multiple times where everything suddenly stops working one by one till the mouse freezes and everything stops working it usually lasts from 5 seconds to a minute then everything starts working again, not only that games crash constantly but only...
  5. Random and regular computer freeze ups, games crashing and BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random and regular computer freeze ups, games crashing and BSODs: My computer has freezes up multiple times where everything suddenly stops working one by one till the mouse freezes and everything stops working it usually lasts from 5 seconds to a minute then everything starts working again, not only that games crash constantly but only...
  6. Random and regular computer freeze ups, games crashing and BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Regular, random crash

Regular, random crash: Hi Winver 1809 (OS build 17763.805) My desktop system is experiencing crashes pretty much daily, and has been for many weeks. This is not associated with any particular user action, as far as I can tell. The errors seem to relate mainly to memory or drivers; I have swapped...
  8. Regular BSOD at random intervals

Regular BSOD at random intervals: Hello all Hoping someone can help shed some light on the problems I'm having. Recently up(down)graded to W10 and ever since I've had no end of instability issues resulting in BSOD's. So far I've updated all my drivers which stopped the BSOD's for a few days but now they're...
  9. Various BSODs/crashes at random times

Various BSODs/crashes at random times: I'm getting varying bluescreens and sometimes even crashes at random times. When these crashes occur, my screen just goes black and Windows starts normally as if nothing had happened, without leaving a dump file, whereas the bluescreens always leave one behind. The most...
  10. BSOD regularly at random times, usually by Broadcom wireless driver

BSOD regularly at random times, usually by Broadcom wireless driver: Hi all I'm at my wit's end. My laptop is giving me the BSOD at random times, regularly over the past fortnight. They usually happen while I'm using Chrome, and involved the Broadcom wireless driver. But also happens at other times, I was using the dm_log tool now...