Windows 10: BSOD at school

Discus and support BSOD at school in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Sooooooooooooo, today I had to write out an interview on Google Docs. However, the computer I used blue screened three times, all with the same error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Portalastical64, Aug 30, 2019.

1. BSOD at school

Sooooooooooooo, today I had to write out an interview on Google Docs. However, the computer I used blue screened three times, all with the same error string: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. After the third reboot, all the document pages on Google Docs were messed up a LOT. What does this string mean, and why did it wreck the web pages containing my documents?

:)

Portalastical64, Aug 30, 2019

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Aug 30, 2019
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. BSOD at school

2 school accounts

Hello Harry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are facing issues with syncing data of OneDrive from your School account, then I suggest you to follow the steps to

fix OneDrive sync problems

However, if you want to add your School’s OneDrive account to your Windows 10 computer, then please follow the steps

how do I merge my personal and school Microsoft accounts?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

BSOD at school

1. BSOD at school - Similar Threads - BSOD school

2. BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode: One time the laptop stoped responding when it was off that I had to wait till the battery drained of power to start I thought this was the end of it but now every time the laptop goes to sleep it take so long to start and then give me BSOD and crash and start the windows...
  3. BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode: One time the laptop stoped responding when it was off that I had to wait till the battery drained of power to start I thought this was the end of it but now every time the laptop goes to sleep it take so long to start and then give me BSOD and crash and start the windows...
  4. Unexpected kernell mode BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected kernell mode BSOD: Hi, After the latest Windows update, I´ve been experiencing multiple BSODs with an Unexpected kernel mode trap error. I´ve experienced a couple of shutdowns with the same message in the past, but never that many in a row. Can anyone read my minidump files, as the computer is...
  5. Unexpected kernell mode BSOD

Unexpected kernell mode BSOD: Hi, After the latest Windows update, I´ve been experiencing multiple BSODs with an Unexpected kernel mode trap error. I´ve experienced a couple of shutdowns with the same message in the past, but never that many in a row. Can anyone read my minidump files, as the computer is...
  6. Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller - But Only at Happens at School

Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller - But Only at Happens at School: I'm running a laptop PC installed with Windows 11 that has all current updates.I use the machine at home and and school. When I'm at home, the machine runs fine with no problems.When I get to school, I get frequent BSODs citing the error 'Bad Pool Caller'. It happens so often...
  7. Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller - But Only at Happens at School

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller - But Only at Happens at School: I'm running a laptop PC installed with Windows 11 that has all current updates.I use the machine at home and and school. When I'm at home, the machine runs fine with no problems.When I get to school, I get frequent BSODs citing the error 'Bad Pool Caller'. It happens so often...
  8. Why do I keep getting BSOD when I am on my school's WIFI connection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I keep getting BSOD when I am on my school's WIFI connection?: I keep experiencing BSOD when I am hooked on my school's WIFI connection. I tried reinstalling my Windows and it did not help at all. I have a LENOVO Yoga Slim 7, AMD Radeon Graphics and RYZEN 4000 series 7.BSOD is frequent when I am using powerpoint but sometimes my laptop...
  9. Why do I keep getting BSOD when I am on my school's WIFI connection?

Why do I keep getting BSOD when I am on my school's WIFI connection?: I keep experiencing BSOD when I am hooked on my school's WIFI connection. I tried reinstalling my Windows and it did not help at all. I have a LENOVO Yoga Slim 7, AMD Radeon Graphics and RYZEN 4000 series 7.BSOD is frequent when I am using powerpoint but sometimes my laptop...
  10. School computer BSoD at startup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    School computer BSoD at startup.: Oh no, seems like my problem got worse. I am getting stop code 0xc000021a, what does that mean? I have looked up ways on how to fix this, and I can't do any of them, as all of them require downloading a piece of software, which I am unable to do. My school doesn't let me...