Windows 10: BSOD at shutdown PFN Corrupt message

Discus and support BSOD at shutdown PFN Corrupt message in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 Home 1909 Link to log files: OWNER981841-PC-(2020-07-16_10-07-07).zip - Google Drive 160756 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bam12b, Jul 16, 2020.

1. bam12b Win User

BSOD at shutdown PFN Corrupt message

bam12b, Jul 16, 2020
  2. Nebster Win User

Windows 10 BSOD PFN list corrupt

I was playing a game on ma notebook with Windows 10 when after 5 - 10 minutes I got BSOD and the notebook turned off instead of restarting.

This happened 3 times and I was not able to turn it on for about 5 minutes after each BSOD, so my first thought was that it overheated.

After third BSOD I checked the error message and it was saying: PFN LIST CORRUPT

My notebook is ASUS G56JR with Kingstom SSDNOW V300 as System drive.

Nebster, Jul 16, 2020
  3. PFN List Corrupt

I have Windows 10 32 bit tablet and I get the message that my computer is being fixed every time I boot it... but only when I turn it off and reboot. It refers to PFN List Corrupt. I am not a programmer and have no idea how to fix it.... PLEASE HELP.

gilconsult, Jul 16, 2020
  4. Nebster Win User

Windows 10 BSOD PFN list corrupt

According to this article: What does the "PFN List Corrupt" Blue Screen Error Mean? I tried first and the most simple solution, running chkdsk as Administrator.

This seems to solve the problem since I did not get any more BSOD from then.

1. Click the Start button
    2. Search for chkdsk.exe program
    3. Right click on it and choose Run as administrator
    4. Wait for program to complete(it closes itself after its finished)

Nebster, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

1. BSOD at shutdown PFN Corrupt message - Similar Threads - BSOD shutdown PFN

2. PFN list Corrupt / freezes / BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PFN list Corrupt / freezes / BSOD: I've been having issues where all my tabs on my pc will freeze but my mouse will still be able to move, when i try to click on restart / shut down / log out nothing happens and i have to hard restart my pc, Or it will just BSOD with the pnf list corrupt issue.Below is my...
  3. BSOD pfn list corrupt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD pfn list corrupt: Howdy folks, thanks in advance for your support!About this past month, i've experiences BSODS such as PFN_LIST_CORRUPT, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a.Initially I attributed this to degradation in my RAM, but after testing Windows memory diagnostic and leaving it to run overnight with...
  4. BSOD pfn list corrupt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD pfn list corrupt: Howdy folks, thanks in advance for your support!About this past month, i've experiences BSODS such as PFN_LIST_CORRUPT, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a.Initially I attributed this to degradation in my RAM, but after testing Windows memory diagnostic and leaving it to run overnight with...
  5. BSOD: PFN LIST CORRUPT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: PFN LIST CORRUPT: Today I faced BSOD on my laptop. Specs: i7-7500U, 8GB RAM, 512SSD, 2GB AMD GPU. BSOD STOP CODE: PFN LIST CORRUPT Onedrive link for Minidump and msinfo32 files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlS-d0Mh6mPMn2kTYDoVPumYZToO?e=E6XLjZ...
  6. BSOD: PFN LIST CORRUPT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: PFN LIST CORRUPT: Today I faced BSOD on my laptop. Specs: i7-7500U, 8GB RAM, 512SSD, 2GB AMD GPU. BSOD STOP CODE: PFN LIST CORRUPT Onedrive link for Minidump and msinfo32 files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlS-d0Mh6mPMn2kTYDoVPumYZToO?e=E6XLjZ...
  7. BSOD: PFN LIST CORRUPT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. PFN List Corrupt BSOD

PFN List Corrupt BSOD: Hello,I have a very frustrating issue--every time I reboot or shut down, windows throws a BSOD with a description of "PFN LIST CORRUPT." Windows is up to date; I have run SFC/SCANNOW with no problems found. antivirus is corporate-enforced so I can't do anything with that,...
  9. PFN LIST CORRUPT BSOD Error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PFN LIST CORRUPT BSOD Error: I recently downloaded Ryzen Master and had a stable overclock for a few hours one night. When I booted up my PC the next morning (the OC was undone upon a restart as usual) I started noticing issues (like games crashing) so I uninstalled Ryzen Master. It was working fine for...
  10. BSOD PFN List Corrupt

BSOD PFN List Corrupt: It seemed to have happened i'm pretty sure after updating the chipset drivers, I get a "PFN_LIST_CORRUPT" bsod Here is the dmp files, system specs, & msinfo https://www.dropbox.com/s/551rhbmtsqpy3nz/Kit.zip?dl=0...