Windows 10: BSOD at Start-Up

Discus and support BSOD at Start-Up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, This morning, I attempted to start my desktop PC and it gave me a BSOD with the error KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and it prompted an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VPM65, Jun 26, 2016.

1. VPM65 Win User

BSOD at Start-Up

Hi,

This morning, I attempted to start my desktop PC and it gave me a BSOD with the error KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and it prompted an automatic restart. The restart went without any problems and the desktop is functional and I haven't experienced another BSOD since - however, I'd still like to know if this was just a one-time event or if there's something that caused it. I attached my debug file here: Attachment 87018. Any help or insight into this issue would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

:)

VPM65, Jun 26, 2016

2. Toshiba PC BSoD at start up `PHASE1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED`

hello, my toshiba pc bsoded with phase1 initialization failed it got rded and the windows files were gone

ELECTRONICNONWIZ1, Jun 26, 2016
  3. Jane Lla Win User
    Toshiba PC BSoD at start up `PHASE1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED`

Hello,

The error message PHASE1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED, is a critical error displayed when Windows shuts down because of a kernel problem to prevent further damage to your computer.

Eventually, this error occurs more and more often which could lead to total system corruption; reason why PHASE1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED should be resolved as soon as possible.

Furthermore, follow Deepak Kodi's advised steps on this
    thread
    regarding how to have this issue resolved.

For future reference, you may check our support page to learn more about
    PHASE1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED

Let us know if you have questions.

Regards.

Jane Lla, Jun 26, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

BSOD at Start-Up

Hello VPM65 and welcome to the TenForums *Smile

The only thing I could find in your logs that might explain it is that your Fast startup failed:

Code: Event[2528]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Boot Date: 2016-06-27T06:59:59.674 Event ID: 29 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-2A77AF6 Description: Windows failed fast startup with error status 0xC0000001.[/quote] Keep an eye on this and if it happens again try turning off Fast startup: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

philc43, Jun 26, 2016
  5. VPM65 Win User
    Thank you for the prompt response! I'll keep an eye on it and try your solution if it occurs again.

VPM65, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD at Start-Up

1. BSOD at Start-Up - Similar Threads - BSOD Start

2. PC BSODs after starting/playing games and more.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC BSODs after starting/playing games and more.: I'll start by stating the obvious. I live in Indonesia, more accurately Bali this will come in later, regarding the pc, I have checked the hardware and yes I have sent the parts back to the seller for checking and additionally went to a technician to check my PC. They both...
  3. PC BSODs after starting/playing games and more.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC BSODs after starting/playing games and more.: I'll start by stating the obvious. I live in Indonesia, more accurately Bali this will come in later, regarding the pc, I have checked the hardware and yes I have sent the parts back to the seller for checking and additionally went to a technician to check my PC. They both...
  4. I Keep getting bsod it started as a Kernel Security Check failure reset my computer now im...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Keep getting bsod it started as a Kernel Security Check failure reset my computer now im...: I have encountered a series of issues with my computer. Initially, I suspected a problem with my RAM, as I was experiencing issues with the dump file and Kernel Security Check failure. However, I performed a complete reset and reinstalled Windows over the cloud, and the...
  5. I Keep getting bsod it started as a Kernel Security Check failure reset my computer now im...

I Keep getting bsod it started as a Kernel Security Check failure reset my computer now im...: I have encountered a series of issues with my computer. Initially, I suspected a problem with my RAM, as I was experiencing issues with the dump file and Kernel Security Check failure. However, I performed a complete reset and reinstalled Windows over the cloud, and the...
  6. I Keep getting bsod it started as a Kernel Security Check failure reset my computer now im...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I keep getting this BSOD crashed <the first time> I start my computer every day!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting this BSOD crashed <the first time> I start my computer every day!: Hello,I have this problem that my PC crashes the first time I start it every day, after it restarts after BSOD it neve crashed again.Windows version:Windows 11, 10.0, version 2009, build: 22631 x64Windows dir:C:\WindowsHardware:ASUS, ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., ROG STRIX X670E-F...
  8. I keep getting this BSOD crashed <the first time> I start my computer every day!

I keep getting this BSOD crashed <the first time> I start my computer every day!: Hello,I have this problem that my PC crashes the first time I start it every day, after it restarts after BSOD it neve crashed again.Windows version:Windows 11, 10.0, version 2009, build: 22631 x64Windows dir:C:\WindowsHardware:ASUS, ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., ROG STRIX X670E-F...
  9. Intel i5 13600k and Intelppm.sys BSODs when Start value = 3 in registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel i5 13600k and Intelppm.sys BSODs when Start value = 3 in registry: I have spent the better part of the last two days trying to solve this issue - not sure where it started but my girlfriend's PC specs:MSI z690-A pro MOBOi5-13600k 3.49ghz32GB DDR5 Kingston Fury RamRTX 4060 TiWindows 11 HomeWhen this whole mess started it was running windows...
  10. Intel i5 13600k and Intelppm.sys BSODs when Start value = 3 in registry

Intel i5 13600k and Intelppm.sys BSODs when Start value = 3 in registry: I have spent the better part of the last two days trying to solve this issue - not sure where it started but my girlfriend's PC specs:MSI z690-A pro MOBOi5-13600k 3.49ghz32GB DDR5 Kingston Fury RamRTX 4060 TiWindows 11 HomeWhen this whole mess started it was running windows...