Windows 10: BSOD at very random times, no specific times.

Discus and support BSOD at very random times, no specific times. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, I keep on getting BSOD screens when using my laptop. It is very random, sometimes it happens whilst I am working in Adobe Photoshop or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ruandl, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Ruandl Win User

BSOD at very random times, no specific times.

Hi guys,

I keep on getting BSOD screens when using my laptop. It is very random, sometimes it happens whilst I am working in Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator or even just when I am browsing the web. At first I thought it might be the display driver, but I did a clean install of that and it is still happening. But I do believe it is driver related.

I am not really too clued up with BSOD it says something like netio.sys and system_service_exception, so if anyone could view my uploaded file and assist me that would be really appreciated.

Thanks a lot,
    Ruan

:)

Ruandl, Mar 27, 2017

2. Black Screen No cursor at random times.

Hello,

Recently I have been having an issue with my laptop. At random times my screen will turn black, with no cursor (the backlight is still clearly on). I appear to still have full control over my laptop, just nothing being displayed. if I use the keyboard shortcut
    to hibernate, and turn my laptop on again it will be back to normal, but eventually turn black again. I do not know if it is a hardware or software issue, because it seems to happen more frequently when running certain programs (Google Chrome, and Quartus
    II), but also appears to happen when moving my laptop.

As a few specific examples, it happened when I was using Chrome, and every time I would hibernate and reboot, as soon as it displayed chrome it would black screen. after 5 or 6 attempts at this, I eventually forced a restart, and upon restoring my chrome
    session, it black screened. I forced a restart again, and didn't restore my chrome session, and it didn't black screen. Similar situations have happened several times, but will often go days or even a week without happening. Sometimes it appears to happen
    as soon as I pick up my laptop to move it, but this may just be a coincidence, but has happened a few too many times for me to rule it out as a coincidence.

It did not start until I had Windows 10 for about a month, and I have clean reinstalled several times. As far as I know, all drivers are up to date.

My system specs are:

MSI GS60-003 Ghost (2014)

Intel I7 4710HQ

NVIDIA GTX 860M

Windows 10 Education x64

If you need any other information, please ask.

Squills2013, Mar 27, 2017
  3. Black Screen No cursor at random times.

Still having issues.

Squills2013, Mar 27, 2017
  4. jedduff Win User

There appears to be a program installed that may be causing problems with your network connectivity and may be contributing to the BSOD with the netio.sys.

That program is the NVIDIA Network Access Manager program.

jedduff, Mar 27, 2017
  5. Ztruker Win User
    The latest dump indicates a problem with NFC_Driver.sys.
    Code: BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff801de7ce844, ffffd101dd909270, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for NFC_Driver.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for NFC_Driver.sys Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!StreamInvokeCalloutAndNormalizeAction+60 )[/quote] This file was developed by company Titan ARC Corp.. This file has description Network Flow Control SDK WFP Driver (WPP)
    Code: Company: Titan ARC Corp. Description: Network Flow Control SDK WFP Driver (WPP) Version: 1.0.0.0[/quote] Maybe tied to ASUS Gamer First III if you have it which is a network bandwidth management program. Uninstall or look for a later version.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD at very random times, no specific times. - Similar Threads - BSOD very random

2. BSOD at random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD at random times: Hello, I have a user that is getting the BSOD randomly we cannot determine a pattern I have included a link to the minidump file from the most recent incident. Graphics drivers are up to date, ran sfc /scannow, ran troubleshooters, Windows is completely up to date, ran and...
  3. BSOD at random times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD at random times: Hello, I have a user that is getting the BSOD randomly we cannot determine a pattern I have included a link to the minidump file from the most recent incident. Graphics drivers are up to date, ran sfc /scannow, ran troubleshooters, Windows is completely up to date, ran and...
  4. BSOD at random times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD at random times: In the past few weeks I've received a couple of BSODs during seemingly unrelated activities. One was triggered during the shut down process MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. The other triggered randomly during a gaming session IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. BlueScreenView info and google searches...
  5. BSOD in random time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD in random time: Hi, please help, I get a bsod regardless of the load on the PC, the bios is the latest drivers updated I do not understand what the problem is and what to look for, here are mini-dumps: google...
  6. BSOD in random time

BSOD in random time: Hi, please help, I get a bsod regardless of the load on the PC, the bios is the latest drivers updated I do not understand what the problem is and what to look for, here are mini-dumps: google...
  7. Bsod at random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod at random times: Hi, here is dump file. Have a bsod at random times. Windows is updated, drivers to video, chipset and bios to. No memory overclock. Maybe dump will help https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ejs7tXbS7mFPUiMaGwOvl12gi-ilh568/view?usp=share_link...
  8. Bsod at random times

Bsod at random times: Hi, here is dump file. Have a bsod at random times. Windows is updated, drivers to video, chipset and bios to. No memory overclock. Maybe dump will help https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ejs7tXbS7mFPUiMaGwOvl12gi-ilh568/view?usp=share_link...
  9. BSOD at random times

BSOD at random times: I have started experiencing random BSOD while doing simple things like internet use or when my son is playing ROBLOX. I have not experienced them during any heavy load such as gaming. MS version 1909 build 18363.1082 165632
  10. BSOD at random times

BSOD at random times: Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎29/‎10/‎2019 00:18 Status Not reported Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 1000007e Parameter 1: ffffffffc0000005 Parameter 2: fffff8062a532646 Parameter 3: ffffe5814d3bf638 Parameter 4:...