Windows 10: BSOD ATAPOT.SYS - Windows 10

Discus and support BSOD ATAPOT.SYS - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, Wondering if could help me with this please, recently my PC has been crashing with the error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Caused by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JasonKemeys, Jun 30, 2020.

1. BSOD ATAPOT.SYS - Windows 10

Hi all,

Wondering if could help me with this please, recently my PC has been crashing with the error:

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Caused by driver: ataport.SYS

Dump files link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApOSo2nxcqMLgjvJwf-aWkY0w9_c?e=KNTMqn

PC Spec in the dump files location.

Greatly appreciate the help with this please

:)

JasonKemeys, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

BSOD ATAPOT.SYS - Windows 10

Delta6326, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

BSOD ATAPOT.SYS - Windows 10

1. BSOD ATAPOT.SYS - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - BSOD ATAPOT SYS

2. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys Windows 10: AMD FXfm 6300 Six-Core Processor 3.50 GHzRAM 16 GbM5A78L-M LX3 Windows 10 Pro 64xBIOS American Megatrends Inc. 1201, 19.04.2013 - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"...
  3. Windows 10 BSOD Netwtw04.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD Netwtw04.sys: I have been having periodic BSOD "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap" Netwtw04.sys over the past few days and I am unsure of how to resolve this. The BSOD only seems to happen when I am streaming video or downloading large files. A few steps I have taken to try to fix the issue are:...
  4. Windows 10 BSOD - lvrs64.sys

Windows 10 BSOD - lvrs64.sys: Hi there, I was just playing Doom: Eternal and the system froze before displaying the SYSTEM_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD with lvrs64.sys being what failed. If there is any assistance on this matter I would be very grateful?...
  5. Windows 10 BSOD - lvrs64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 BSOD - lvrs64.sys: Hello. In the past few days I've been experiencing a BSOD regarding the lvrs64.sys driver of Logitech error code: SYSTEM_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I have downloaded the latest driver related software from logitech which is probably the Logitech Camera Settings; but, is this...
  6. Fix wdf01000.sys BSOD on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix wdf01000.sys BSOD on Windows 10: [ATTACH] Wdf01000.sys is a file associated with Windows Driver Framework which in turn handles the system drivers. Corruption of this file/process means that the drivers would start giving trouble eventually leading to a Blue Screen of Death error. The error descriptions...
  7. BSOD L1C63x64.sys

BSOD L1C63x64.sys: Heya guys, this is my first post here *Smile. I just had like 3 or 4 BSODs in these last two days, never had any. I just updated my Atheros 8151 PCI-e driver from Network adapter->properties->update driver. I'm not sure if it is the cause, so I used the tool and attached...
  8. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  9. BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys

BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys: I have been encountering this error frequently when running games, mostly World of Tanks and the World of Warships beta test. I ALWAYS get this error whenever I accidentally bump the windows key on my laptop in game. If I am at the port or garage screen with all my ships,...
  10. BSOD After Windows 10 Upgrade error e22w8x64.sys and L1C63x64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD After Windows 10 Upgrade error e22w8x64.sys and L1C63x64.sys: Hey guys first time poster but i dont know where else to turn. After the upgrade from 8.1 I started seeing a BSOD with the error e22w8x64.sys but it wasn't that common. Now thought its as soon as I try to install a game, open multiple browser tabs or try to watch a YouTube...