Windows 10: BSOD: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support BSOD: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've been having issues with Windows crashing when using or launching some apps.I work as a photo editor and constantly use a software named... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AndresPolanco24, Dec 11, 2023.

1. BSOD: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi, I've been having issues with Windows crashing when using or launching some apps.I work as a photo editor and constantly use a software named "Aurora HDR" and another called "Luminar Neo". Both apps often but not always crash when processing HDR images, both developed by Skylum. Sometimes the app just closes itself with no error message, other times the whole system shuts down and I get a BSOD that vanishes too quickly for me to read anything at all from it. Since I know how to reproduce the error although it takes a few tries I was able to take a picture of one of the 2 different BSOD

:)

AndresPolanco24, Dec 11, 2023
  2. Athamas Win User

BSOD: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I have been getting random BSOD (DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Source: nwifi.sys) in the last 3 days. They seem to only appear when playing videos on YouYube, but it might be a coincidence.

What has changed in the last 3 days?

Nothing on the laptop itself. I plugged in a new keyboard and mouse (both USB), and a USB hub (USB-C).
    I also installed new drivers for the Intel Graphics and "Intel(R) Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Manager" as suggested by Dell Driver Updater, but this was an attempt to fix the BSOD, which already happened before updating these drivers.

What are the laptop info and specs?

• Text version: MEGA
    • Speccy version (can be imported into Speccy): MEGA
    • MsInfo32 Output: MEGA

Most recent dump files?

This is the content of C:\Windows\Minidump: (all 3 are the most recent BSOD dumps and match with the date and time of the BSODs)

MEGA
    MEGA
    MEGA

What have you tried?

I have checked with the Dell System Detect utility to see if all the drivers were up to date; 2 weren't and I updated them (as written above) but that didn't solve the issue.

I have cleaned the system Registry with the CCleaner utility, but that didn't solve the issue.

What can I do?

EDIT:

Upon suggestion, I updated the killer drivers.
    All seemes fine of a while, then, after the laptop went to suspended state, I noticed the external mouse stopped working, while the touchpad worked.
    After plugging and unplugging, I rebooted.
    Laptop stuck to reboot for 6 min (usually takes 6 seconds) then BSOD: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE.

Log:

MEGA

Athamas, Dec 11, 2023
  3. mmistry5 Win User
    ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY

Hi

I have recently upgrade a laptop from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and have now got the BSOD stating the following message

ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY

Any ideas?

Thanks

mmistry5, Dec 11, 2023
  4. Rose Cal Win User

BSOD: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in nwifi.sys

Hi,

Corrupted or outdated Network drivers may be the possible reason why you are experiencing the error BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in nwifi.sys. To better assist you, we'd like to clarify if your Network drivers are updated.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the suggestion shared by XP ROCKS on this

thread
    on how to reinstall your killer networking Bandwidth Control Filter Driver.

Any response will be highly appreciated.

Rose Cal, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

BSOD: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. BSOD: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - BSOD ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. BSOD: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi, I've been having issues with Windows crashing when using or launching some apps.I work as a photo editor and constantly use a software named "Aurora HDR" and another called "Luminar Neo". Both apps often but not always crash when processing HDR images, both developed by...
  3. ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY: Hello, for the past month I've been receiving blue screen errors. It all started about a month or 2 after moving my pc parts into a new case. When I moved the parts I also switched out the motherboard and CPU. I realized my pc was slow afterwards while playing Red Dead...
  4. BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi, I've been having frequent blue screen issues on my laptop, often enough that I can't complete any work. The stop code is sometimes SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and with "What failed: Wdf0100.sys". Sometimes, the stop code is DEVICE_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL with no...
  5. BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello guys. I purchased a computer about a month and half ago from a reputable website here in the Czech Republic. Info from DXDIAG Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit 10.0, Build 18363 18362.19h1_release.190318-1202 Language: English Regional Setting:...
  6. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: So recently starting this month of September, my pc has been getting BSOD for the past 4 weeks, a total of 5 after the recent windows 10 update. I've read up solution telling me to update drivers from the device manager, which I've done for everything. I've tested a bunch of...
  7. Bsod attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory.

Bsod attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory.: Hey everyone, This is my first post, any constructive criticism is welcome. *Smile This is the first time I have gotten this Blue screen and I am wondering what the culprit could be. Dell's SupportAssist tool claims that my CPU driver is to blame, while WhoCrashed and...
  8. BSOD on playing Dota 2, error ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY

BSOD on playing Dota 2, error ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY: My laptop is a Dell XPS 15 9550. Never had BSODs (in any other programs, including more demanding games like Witcher 3) until I installed Dota 2 and started having random BSODs during certain games. The most recent ones are of "ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY" (which...
  9. BSOD on accessing tunnel/port, attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory

BSOD on accessing tunnel/port, attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory: I am experiencing a very weird BOSD of "attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory". It happens all the time, when I am accessing a port that I tunneled to a remote server. So for example, I open the tunnel which works fine, and then access it via "localhost:8888" the...
  10. Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal bsod

Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal bsod: Hi forums, This issue has been bugging me for awhile now. This blue screen happens only when I am streaming to Twitch using OBS. I noticed that the issue usually occurs when I leave the TwitchAlerts desktop app open. However, I believe that I did not have it open today....