Windows 10: BSOD AV_FBNetFlt!unknown_function help!

Discus and support BSOD AV_FBNetFlt!unknown_function help! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there. Yesterday while I was playing I got a BSOD to provide more context, chrome and wps office were also opened. It was the first time since I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TeVb, May 21, 2022.

1. TeVb Win User

BSOD AV_FBNetFlt!unknown_function help!

Hello there. Yesterday while I was playing I got a BSOD to provide more context, chrome and wps office were also opened. It was the first time since I bought my laptop which is 5 months old. I'm worried it could occur again so I checked the details on the event viewer. It shows three critical events. 1- Origen Windows Resumen Shut down unexpectedly Fecha ‎20/‎5/‎2022 18:58 Estado Informe enviado Firma del problema Nombre de evento de problema: BlueScreen Code: d1 Parameter 1: ffffdd8a402a4000 Parameter 2: 2 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: fffff804c5272690 OS version: 10_0_19044 Service P

:)

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 21, 2022
  3. BSOD Help!

Disable hardware accel in your browsers. Also aumha.org for bsods listing. Turn on power saving for your gcs(set to oc in games but not webbrowsing)

eidairaman1, May 21, 2022
  4. axe0 Win User

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums BSOD AV_FBNetFlt!unknown_function help! :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD AV_FBNetFlt!unknown_function help! [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

Thema:

1. BSOD AV_FBNetFlt!unknown_function help! - Similar Threads - BSOD AV_FBNetFlt unknown_function

2. How to fix AV_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_rcbottom!unknown_function BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix AV_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_rcbottom!unknown_function BSOD: whenever I play a game my pc crashes with the BSOD Driver_Irql_Not_Less_Or_Equal and when i look at the crash dump it shows AV_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_rcbottom!unknown_function as the failure id. here is the crash dump. please help me fix this.DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An...
  3. How to fix AV_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_rcbottom!unknown_function BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix AV_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_rcbottom!unknown_function BSOD: whenever I play a game my pc crashes with the BSOD Driver_Irql_Not_Less_Or_Equal and when i look at the crash dump it shows AV_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_rcbottom!unknown_function as the failure id. here is the crash dump. please help me fix this.DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An...
  4. 0x119_5_DRIVER_FAULTED_SYSTEM_COMMAND_igdkmdnd64!u nknown_function

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x119_5_DRIVER_FAULTED_SYSTEM_COMMAND_igdkmdnd64!u nknown_function: Hello, I am relatively unknowledgeable when it comes to anything below surface level computer stuff. I have been having issues with my pc recently where my cpu will randomly start overheating and have been looking everywhere and finally found this. Any help would be...
  5. 0x119_5_DRIVER_FAULTED_SYSTEM_COMMAND_igdkmdnd64!u nknown_function

0x119_5_DRIVER_FAULTED_SYSTEM_COMMAND_igdkmdnd64!u nknown_function: Hello, I am relatively unknowledgeable when it comes to anything below surface level computer stuff. I have been having issues with my pc recently where my cpu will randomly start overheating and have been looking everywhere and finally found this. Any help would be...
  6. BSOD AV_FBNetFlt!unknown_function help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD AV_FBNetFlt!unknown_function help!: Hello there. Yesterday while I was playing I got a BSOD to provide more context, chrome and wps office were also opened. It was the first time since I bought my laptop which is 5 months old. I'm worried it could occur again so I checked the details on the event viewer. It...
  7. BSOD AV_FBNetFlt!unknown_function help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD AV_FBNetFlt!unknown_function help!: Hello there. Yesterday while I was playing I got a BSOD to provide more context, chrome and wps office were also opened. It was the first time since I bought my laptop which is 5 months old. I'm worried it could occur again so I checked the details on the event viewer. It...
  8. av_ipeaklwf!unknown_function

av_ipeaklwf!unknown_function: Any one encounter this error?thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avipeaklwfunknownfunction/098fa289-d66c-4357-a084-c557dd420dc5
  9. av_ipeaklwf!unknown_function

av_ipeaklwf!unknown_function: Any one encounter this error?thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avipeaklwfunknownfunction/098fa289-d66c-4357-a084-c557dd420dc5
  10. Windows 10 bsod FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x7f_8_A7000!unknown_function

Windows 10 bsod FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x7f_8_A7000!unknown_function: Good afternoon. :I'm new to this, so I'm not really sure what information I should include.I recently started receiving a Kernel Trap Mode bsod wdf01000I purchased memtest64 pro thinking that I may have a bad stick of memory, but that was not the case. I then reluctantly...