Windows 10: BSOD bad config

Discus and support BSOD bad config in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My daughter was deleting stuff from my her laptop and evidently messed up her Windows 10. It is an HP laptop with intel chip, 16 gb and we cannot get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoyTSB, Jan 12, 2020.

1. JoyTSB Win User

BSOD bad config

My daughter was deleting stuff from my her laptop and evidently messed up her Windows 10. It is an HP laptop with intel chip, 16 gb and we cannot get it to start up. We do not have any bootable usb for it. It states that the auto repair will not work, the system cannot be reset, cannot be set back to any prior version of Windows, etc. Can anyone point me to the right place to fix this problem? Thanks so much!

:)

JoyTSB, Jan 12, 2020

2. BSOD bad System config

Hello all, need help here. Win10 64bit get bsod-"bad System config info".

Can't get to any save mode

Reset PC always fail after 50%

MBR respond with bcdedit /enum

Help please...

Felix62-aka, Jan 12, 2020
  3. AmityJane Win User
    BSOD - no access to Windows or safe mode - Bad System Config Info

BSOD bad config [​IMG]

BSOD bad config [​IMG]

BSOD bad config [​IMG]

BSOD bad config [​IMG]

BSOD bad config [​IMG]

BSOD bad config [​IMG]

BSOD bad config [​IMG]

BSOD bad config [​IMG]

BSOD bad config [​IMG]

BSOD bad config [​IMG]

AmityJane, Jan 12, 2020
  4. AmityJane Win User

BSOD bad config

BSOD - no access to Windows or safe mode - Bad System Config Info

BSOD bad config [​IMG]

BSOD bad config [​IMG]

BSOD bad config [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

BSOD bad config [​IMG]

BSOD bad config [​IMG]

BSOD bad config [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

BSOD bad config [​IMG]

BSOD bad config [​IMG]

BSOD bad config [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

I added an extra space on that last one. Here it is again.

BSOD bad config [​IMG]

AmityJane, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

BSOD bad config

1. BSOD bad config - Similar Threads - BSOD bad config

2. BSOD bad system config info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD bad system config info: Hello,So there's a problem with my laptop Windows 10 Pro NoteBook Recently I was using my laptop, and then I went to restart it because for some reason it was crashing. After the restart I got a BSOD Blue Screen of Death with the error " Bad System config Info " so I've tried...
  3. BSOD bad system config info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD bad system config info: Hello,So there's a problem with my laptop Windows 10 Pro NoteBook Recently I was using my laptop, and then I went to restart it because for some reason it was crashing. After the restart I got a BSOD Blue Screen of Death with the error " Bad System config Info " so I've tried...
  4. BSOD bad system config info

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. BAD SYS CONFIG INFO BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BAD SYS CONFIG INFO BSOD: My PC ran into a BSOD and this was the displayed error: BAD SYS CONFIG INFO.Any ways to fix it?Here's everything I think is important to know:1The PC doesn't have any important files, it only has Steam along with a few games and other applications I need for school so I can...
  6. BSOD Bad System Config Info

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD Bad System Config Info: Hi can anyone help? I can't access safe mode and normal mode in Windows 10 it always gives a BSOD saying BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO. I'm not sure how I can boot through USB too. submitted by /u/Kian_omq [link] [comments]...
  7. BAD SYSTEM CONFIG bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BAD SYSTEM CONFIG bsod: It keeps restarting and gets that error. And when it goew to automatic repair It says : Log file: D:Windows\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTeail.txt And im sure that the hardware is the cause because my HDD is NEW, my MOTHERBOARD is NEW, and my RAM is NEW. I...
  8. BSOD BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO Fix

BSOD BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO Fix: I got this BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO bsod yesterday, i tried all method out there and still didnt work, resetting doesnt work, automatic repair doesnt work, system restore doesnt work, almost everything just didnt work, i tried cmd commands and still, same result, im stuck in...
  9. bad system config info - instant bsod

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    bad system config info - instant bsod: Hi I accidentally unplugged my pc while it was running and now whenever I turn it on I get a instant bsod that says bad system config info. what can I do to fix this without wiping my data? I tried this...
  10. BSOD bad System config

BSOD bad System config: Hello all, need help here. Win10 64bit get bsod-"bad System config info". Can't get to any save mode Reset PC always fail after 50% MBR respond with bcdedit /enum Help please......