Windows 10: BSOD - Bad Pool Caller

Discus and support BSOD - Bad Pool Caller in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I'm experiencing some problems with BSOD with error message Bad Pool Caller. It appears only when I play Witcher 3 with Afterburner on (I dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pitris90, Oct 22, 2018.

1. pitris90 Win User

BSOD - Bad Pool Caller

Hi,

I'm experiencing some problems with BSOD with error message Bad Pool Caller. It appears only when I play Witcher 3 with Afterburner on (I dont have to overclock, I'm turning it on because of monitoring) and randomly sometimes video freezes, sound is still playing for a while and then BSOD with Bad Pool Caller. I analyzed memdumps with program WhoCrashed and it says, that it causes driver nvlddmkm.sys, and when it crashed today (again when I was playing Witcher 3 with Afterburner monitoring), it found that it caused nvlddmkm.sys and ntoskrnl.exe. There must be some problem with drivers, not with hardware, its completely new, and I think if it was a RAM problem, it would crash even in normal work on computer instead of crashing only when I play Witcher 3. Please help me

:)

pitris90, Oct 22, 2018
  2. almogc Win User

BSOD Bad Pool Caller 0xC2

BSOD Bad Pool Caller 0xC2

almogc, Oct 22, 2018
  3. JosephYen Win User
    BSOD - Bad Pool Caller

I keep getting a Bad Pool Caller BSOD on windows 10

IBM T420 - 8GB ram - 186gb free of 320gb - Not overclocked.

The memory diagnostic returns no errors and I haven't had any new hardware for over a year.

Any suggestions?

Here's my minidumps

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1haRMGnXLLI8sY9IZi7mijZUl9VszAA5I

JosephYen, Oct 22, 2018
  4. BSOD - Bad Pool Caller

BAD POOL CALLER

my computer was updating and it bsod on me and it said BAD POOL CALLER and i didn't kow what to do it like this

Edward Correia, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

BSOD - Bad Pool Caller

1. BSOD - Bad Pool Caller - Similar Threads - BSOD Bad Pool

2. Bad Pool Caller BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Pool Caller BSOD: I have been receiving a "Bad Pool Caller" BSOD on launch of a game "War Thunder". It only seems to be a problem with this game, but occasionally I will receive a "kernal mode heap corruption" BSOD as well. I have gone through and updated/rolled back drivers, uninstalled the...
  3. Bad Pool Caller BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad Pool Caller BSOD: I have been receiving a "Bad Pool Caller" BSOD on launch of a game "War Thunder". It only seems to be a problem with this game, but occasionally I will receive a "kernal mode heap corruption" BSOD as well. I have gone through and updated/rolled back drivers, uninstalled the...
  4. BSOD bad pool caller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD bad pool caller: Hi Everyone,My laptop frequently and randomly bluescreens with the message BAD_POOL_CALLER.I am on Windows 11.I would really like for this issue to be fixed as I have just started university and I don't have the funds to buy a new laptop.Thank you everyone for your help.Here...
  5. BSOD bad pool caller

BSOD bad pool caller: Hi Everyone,My laptop frequently and randomly bluescreens with the message BAD_POOL_CALLER.I am on Windows 11.I would really like for this issue to be fixed as I have just started university and I don't have the funds to buy a new laptop.Thank you everyone for your help.Here...
  6. Bad Pool Caller BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Pool Caller BSoD: Hi there,So I've been getting a load of BSoD's lately and I don't know why. It started happening a few days ago and get a BSoD atleast once a day. It's usually the Bad Pool Caller BSoD and when I get it I usually just restart my pc 3 times so it goes into automatic repair....
  7. Bad Pool Caller BSoD

Bad Pool Caller BSoD: Hi there,So I've been getting a load of BSoD's lately and I don't know why. It started happening a few days ago and get a BSoD atleast once a day. It's usually the Bad Pool Caller BSoD and when I get it I usually just restart my pc 3 times so it goes into automatic repair....
  8. BSOD - BAD POOL CALLER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - BAD POOL CALLER: Hi, I am really frustrated and tensed on seeing my computer shutting down suddenly when i am doing something important. i got blue screen of death BSOD that specifies "BAD POOL CALLER". however i managed to fix the same issue that appeared when i connected to the...
  9. BSOD BAD POOL CALLER

BSOD BAD POOL CALLER: Mac with Bootcamp getting this error after recent Windows update. What can I do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-bad-pool-caller/66fc4c2a-d1a3-447d-8159-6ab9f420ce32
  10. BSOD bad pool caller

BSOD bad pool caller: I had a BSOD on windows 10 with the message: for more info look online for: BAD POOL CALLER There was no value. I have the impression the BSOD is caused by an original windows 7 desktop application (GNS3.exe) which hanged (not responding) when I loaded a project. I closed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bad pool caller overclock

2. bsod bad pool caller

3. witcher 3 bad pool caller bsod

4. bad pool caller only with witcher 3,
  5. witcher 3 freeze bad pool caller,
  6. bad_pool_caller witcher 3