Windows 10: BSOD bad system config info

Discus and support BSOD bad system config info in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,So there's a problem with my laptop Windows 10 Pro NoteBook Recently I was using my laptop, and then I went to restart it because for some reason... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IvanGyorev, Jan 23, 2022.

1. BSOD bad system config info

Hello,So there's a problem with my laptop Windows 10 Pro NoteBook Recently I was using my laptop, and then I went to restart it because for some reason it was crashing. After the restart I got a BSOD Blue Screen of Death with the error " Bad System config Info " so I've tried to search multiple tutorials on YouTube Which involves, //both of my USB ports are broken and I'm using a Bluetooth mouse.// Command Prompt " didn't work " Factory reset " Wouldn't let me " Is there any way to fix this?Windows 10 Pro NoteBookBSODBad system config info

:)

IvanGyorev, Jan 23, 2022

2. BSOD BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO Fix

I got this BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO bsod yesterday, i tried all method out there and still didnt work, resetting doesnt work, automatic repair doesnt work, system restore doesnt work, almost everything just didnt work, i tried cmd commands and still, same
    result, im stuck in this bsod

Farhan Abdillah, Jan 24, 2022
  3. AmityJane Win User
    BSOD - no access to Windows or safe mode - Bad System Config Info

BSOD bad system config info [​IMG]

AmityJane, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

BSOD bad system config info

1. BSOD bad system config info - Similar Threads - BSOD bad system

2. Bad system config info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad system config info: Hello! I have problem with my pc with hardware reserved ram and the blue screen "bad system config info". I have total 8gb ram and only 6 is usable.Then i saw videos and information to fix reserved ram in boot options in windows.After this change my ram still reserving 2 gb...
  3. BSOD bad system config info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD bad system config info: Hello,So there's a problem with my laptop Windows 10 Pro NoteBook Recently I was using my laptop, and then I went to restart it because for some reason it was crashing. After the restart I got a BSOD Blue Screen of Death with the error " Bad System config Info " so I've tried...
  4. BSOD bad system config info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD bad system config info: Hello,So there's a problem with my laptop Windows 10 Pro NoteBook Recently I was using my laptop, and then I went to restart it because for some reason it was crashing. After the restart I got a BSOD Blue Screen of Death with the error " Bad System config Info " so I've tried...
  5. Bsod error 'bad system config info'

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bsod error 'bad system config info': So a couple of days ago I started getting the error that I wrote in the title and I cannot access my desktop because of it. I tried a lot of fixes and i actually managed to acsess my desktop yesterday by using bootrec cmd commands, but bsod started appearing again and now...
  6. BSOD Bad System Config Info

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD Bad System Config Info: Hi can anyone help? I can't access safe mode and normal mode in Windows 10 it always gives a BSOD saying BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO. I'm not sure how I can boot through USB too. submitted by /u/Kian_omq [link] [comments]...
  7. BSOD BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO Fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO Fix: I got this BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO bsod yesterday, i tried all method out there and still didnt work, resetting doesnt work, automatic repair doesnt work, system restore doesnt work, almost everything just didnt work, i tried cmd commands and still, same result, im stuck in...
  8. Bad system config info

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad system config info: Bad system config info https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-system-config-info/a004c111-41f4-410c-8858-294bdfcece64
  9. bad system config info

in Windows 10 Customization
    bad system config info: computer not booting in windows. get the message above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-system-config-info/0323eef5-9bcd-4ad7-9c64-12e201e88a24
  10. BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO: I’ve tried virtually everything I can find online and I’ve had enough of it. My computer has been in a “auto repair” “repair didn’t work” loop for like two weeks and I’m going insane, is there any way I can just use my computer and fix this? It doesn’t let me reset it and...