Windows 10: BSOD (Bad_Pool_Caller) When starting a campaign in Rome Total War 2

Discus and support BSOD (Bad_Pool_Caller) When starting a campaign in Rome Total War 2 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Most every time I try to load a campaign in this game it crashes to the BSOD and usually says Bad_Pool_caller. What is odd is that sometimes I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gruderian, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Gruderian Win User

BSOD (Bad_Pool_Caller) When starting a campaign in Rome Total War 2

Most every time I try to load a campaign in this game it crashes to the BSOD and usually says Bad_Pool_caller. What is odd is that sometimes I can actually get it to work fine (no idea how, I've tried so many variables and cannot replicate it consistently) so I imagine it has something to do with a driver? I checked the RAM using windows program and the test86 or something a long those lines over night and there were no issues.

Here is my .dmp file and msinfo:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ag9VK3WZdV8LeqCLLcjkDvzg3Us

My laptop is an alienware 15 r2

:)

Gruderian, Sep 27, 2018
  2. gicufiru Win User

rome total war

hello, i tried to play rome total war on my laptop with windows 10 and is not working. what should i do? I had no problem during the installation, but the game doesn't start. Please help

gicufiru, Sep 27, 2018
  3. gicufiru Win User
    rome total war

Hello,

No, it's not working. I read some posts on forums but i didn't understand exactly what it takes to make Rome Total War running on Windows 10.

BR

Gicu

gicufiru, Sep 27, 2018
  4. BSOD (Bad_Pool_Caller) When starting a campaign in Rome Total War 2

rome total war

was playing rome total war on windows 8.1 no problem, upgraded to windows 10 and now won't play as it's missing directx9 which I can't download on windows 10. Any solutions?

richard.hannah154, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

BSOD (Bad_Pool_Caller) When starting a campaign in Rome Total War 2

1. BSOD (Bad_Pool_Caller) When starting a campaign in Rome Total War 2 - Similar Threads - BSOD Bad_Pool_Caller starting

2. Medieval 2 Total War Fails to Initialize Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Medieval 2 Total War Fails to Initialize Audio: Hello, I've scoured the internet looking for a fix, but through the various methods I've tried I can't seem to get this to work. The issue I'm running into goes as follows: I start up Medieval 2 TW, I get an error that says "Failed to initialize audio", the game opens in a...
  3. giocare a rome total war con Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    giocare a rome total war con Windows 10: come posso fare https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/giocare-a-rome-total-war-con-windows-10/844b6c22-8f5e-4623-bd5a-e14ae3c85e88
  4. BSOD - BAD_POOL_CALLER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - BAD_POOL_CALLER: Hello, I've been experiencing some troubles using my computer. The main problem is: it's crashing every single hour of use with the BSOD (Bug Check String: BAD_POOL_CALLER). I've used BlueScreenView to check more details about the crash. Also, I've followed some procedures,...
  5. BSOD while playing Total War Warhammer 2

BSOD while playing Total War Warhammer 2: Hey guys. A week ago i started playing Total War Warhammer 2 but it turns out that something seems wrong with my PC. I get random BSOD's (sometimes after playing 5 minutes,sometimes it runs fine for hours). I tried updating my drivers but it didn't really help much. The...
  6. BSOD - Bad_Pool_Caller

BSOD - Bad_Pool_Caller: Hello Community :) I am new here, so I don't know if I am exactly right here. Since a couple of weeks I am having issues with getting a bluescreen that says: "BAD_POOL_CALLER" around every 2 days. I have the minidump file + the systeminfo file. Where do I upload it so you...
  7. BSOD playing Total War Warhammer 2, error 0x0000009c

BSOD playing Total War Warhammer 2, error 0x0000009c: Hello guys, my current system specs are: 1.Intel Core-I5 4670k oced 4.0ghz (using hyper212 cpu fan cooling) 2.Asus Sabertooth Z87 motherboard 3.Samsung 840 120GB SSD for windows 4.WD 2 TB Black HDD 5.Coolermaster 750 GX PSU 6.Asus STRIX 1070 GTX 8GB 7.Gskill 12 GB ram (2 x 2...
  8. Bsod bad_pool_caller

Bsod bad_pool_caller: About every two weeks, I get a BSOD with error BAD_POOL_CALLER when browsing the internet with Firefox. Attached is the DM Log. Attachment 73788Attachment 73788 Thanks for your assistance. Joe LaPointe 46638
  9. Bad_pool_caller bsod

Bad_pool_caller bsod: Hello, I have gotten a this BSOD a couple of times, sort of back to back. Both times I was just browsing the web at the time. I should also add that I am currently also having problems updating my Windows as well but I'm not sure if these are connected. 51517
  10. bsod bad_pool_caller

bsod bad_pool_caller: have been having very very frequent bsod with the error bad_pool_caller. i'm not sure what details to add, but lmk. thanks. 32419