Windows 10: BSOD - Bad_Pool_Caller

Discus and support BSOD - Bad_Pool_Caller in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Community :) I am new here, so I don't know if I am exactly right here. Since a couple of weeks I am having issues with getting a bluescreen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LGdanuT, Sep 13, 2018.

1. LGdanuT Win User

BSOD - Bad_Pool_Caller

Hello Community BSOD - Bad_Pool_Caller :)

I am new here, so I don't know if I am exactly right here. Since a couple of weeks I am having issues with getting a bluescreen that says: "BAD_POOL_CALLER" around every 2 days.

I have the minidump file + the systeminfo file. Where do I upload it so you guys can help me?

Thank you very much in advance!

LG

:)

LGdanuT, Sep 13, 2018
  2. AllanP Win User

Bad_Pool_Caller

I have read quite a few "Bad_Pool_Caller" posts and none that I've read have been any help. It really is getting frustrating; as many as three times in a day. I've tried safe mode, but couldn't figure anything from that. In fact as I write here I'm expecting a crash. Jeez this really is a backward step. I don't remember windows 3 crashing like this with no explanation as to what is causing the crash. I have a Dell Studio 1747 laptop (six years old now). I installed a 240GB SSD drive a week or so ago. I can't remember if I had these BSOD's with the old drive. I've attached the suggested system file from previous posts. I notice ads to repair this problem, but hesitate to try them; any suggestions on that.

Thanks, Allan

AllanP, Sep 13, 2018
  3. BAD_POOL_CALLER x000000c2 bsod in WIndows 10

Hello Ali,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with error
    BAD_POOL_CALLER x000000c2 in Windows 10. We will certainly help you.

The BAD_POOL_CALLER bug check has a value of 0x000000C2. This indicates that the current thread is making a bad pool request.

Blue screens (BSOD) is mostly occur due to hardware and sometimes due to incompatible software. In a lot of cases it is a corrupted driver or a driver conflict. The most common causes of blue screens are overheating, faulty RAM, video card problem
    and BIOS.

We suggest you to follow the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 13, 2018
  4. DanSpedey Win User

BSOD - Bad_Pool_Caller

BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER

Everytime I startup, after a good minute I get a BSOD, usually BAD_POOL_CALLER.

Here are all my DUMPS
    over the past few days, please could someone help out?

Thanks BSOD - Bad_Pool_Caller :)

DanSpedey, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

BSOD - Bad_Pool_Caller

1. BSOD - Bad_Pool_Caller - Similar Threads - BSOD Bad_Pool_Caller

2. BSOD --- BAD_POOL_CALLER c2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD --- BAD_POOL_CALLER c2: Hello, I have a friend who is experiencing constant BSOD. I got him to send his .dmp file to me, but I can not interpret it on my own. Can anyone give us some guidance?:******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  3. BSOD --- BAD_POOL_CALLER c2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD --- BAD_POOL_CALLER c2: Hello, I have a friend who is experiencing constant BSOD. I got him to send his .dmp file to me, but I can not interpret it on my own. Can anyone give us some guidance?:******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  4. BSOD --- BAD_POOL_CALLER c2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER every 10 minutes on University Wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER every 10 minutes on University Wifi: Hello, I've been getting the BAD_POOL_CALLER BSOD more and more frequently, and only when connecting to my university wifi. This is on the MSI GS66 Stealth 10SF, Intel i7 10th Gen. There have been no issues when connecting to wifi anywhere else. Please see here for the...
  6. BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER every 10 minutes on University Wifi

BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER every 10 minutes on University Wifi: Hello, I've been getting the BAD_POOL_CALLER BSOD more and more frequently, and only when connecting to my university wifi. This is on the MSI GS66 Stealth 10SF, Intel i7 10th Gen. There have been no issues when connecting to wifi anywhere else. Please see here for the...
  7. Windows 11 BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER: Hello!Lately I’ve been experiencing windows crashing with the stop code BAD_POOL_CALLER when trying to update a game, but could ignore it by not updating it after finding no solutions that fixed the problem, but now it has come back when trying to launch a different game with...
  8. Windows 11 BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER

Windows 11 BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER: Hello!Lately I’ve been experiencing windows crashing with the stop code BAD_POOL_CALLER when trying to update a game, but could ignore it by not updating it after finding no solutions that fixed the problem, but now it has come back when trying to launch a different game with...
  9. Laptop using VPN : BSOD - Bad_Pool_Caller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop using VPN : BSOD - Bad_Pool_Caller: We have recently deployed Dell laptops out to our staff and when working remotely we are using an Azure VPN connection back to the office. We are seeing a small number of users who are getting a BSOD when working at home - these all seem to be using Ethernet via the provided...
  10. Laptop using VPN : BSOD - Bad_Pool_Caller

Laptop using VPN : BSOD - Bad_Pool_Caller: We have recently deployed Dell laptops out to our staff and when working remotely we are using an Azure VPN connection back to the office. We are seeing a small number of users who are getting a BSOD when working at home - these all seem to be using Ethernet via the provided...