Windows 10: BSOD bad_pool_header after update 1809

Discus and support BSOD bad_pool_header after update 1809 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, after update windows 1809 and cleanup older version of W10 /windows.old/, today it was 4x BSOD.NTB-BLAZEK-10_12_2018_134648,87.zip 123208 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hyneg, Dec 10, 2018.

1. hyneg Win User

BSOD bad_pool_header after update 1809

Hello, after update windows 1809 and cleanup older version of W10 /windows.old/, today it was 4x BSOD.NTB-BLAZEK-10_12_2018_134648,87.zip

:)

hyneg, Dec 10, 2018
  2. dark2099 Win User

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD help

So since last night I have been getting the BSOD Bad_pool_header on my system and have had no luck getting it sorted out. Have gotten it with both the E8500 and QX9650 at stock settings, have swapped out my PSU, have tried each 4850 and my 3870x2 to see if it was something related to that and so far nothing has helped. Been using the E8500 and QX9650, P5Q3 with latest BIOS, 2GB G.SKills HZs DDR3 1600, 4850s, 3870x2, both my silverstone strider 1000w and Antec True power 650w. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance everyone.

dark2099, Dec 10, 2018
  3. alexp999 Win User
    BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD help

Ram is next thing to try, then all connections. anything OC'd? Failing that, try a different bios. (One of asus' official bios' kept giving me BSOD's I went back a bios and all fixed! They have since fixed it with the latest bios (only just) but its will be worth a try)

alexp999, Dec 10, 2018
  4. BSOD bad_pool_header after update 1809

BSOD - BAD_POOL_HEADER?

Hi. I used to BSOD quite often when I first got my PC. However, since I stopped playing intensive games like Black Desert Online, it would only happen very, very rarely. I have recently decided to start playing a game called Black Desert Online again,
    and a few hours into playing, I was reminded that I used to BSOD, as I got a BSOD with message BAD_POOL_HEADER. This was yesterday. Thinking the problem could have been Trend Micro, I since uninstalled that software. However today, I let my computer run the
    game as I stepped out for an hour, came back, and thought that my mouse and keyboard weren't working. It wasn't till later that I realised that my screen was frozen, and that my headset was making a grindy noise. I had to force shut down.

I am happy to upload minidump files ect., however I am unfamiliar with the process, so any step by step process would be appreciated !

DivinePickle, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

BSOD bad_pool_header after update 1809

1. BSOD bad_pool_header after update 1809 - Similar Threads - BSOD bad_pool_header update

2. Windows 10 BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER: Hello, I'm looking for some help for a BSOD I frequently having been getting recently. I have the minidump file here: Link to file https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TG5j2dL9dOnjQe75mfouQRlkhjmBRCjz I have already tried: sfc /scannow DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  3. After 1809 update BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After 1809 update BSOD: After updating my win 10 to 1809 - BSOD. Tried clean installation same result. And now I can`t back to old build. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-1809-update-bsod/68ddc64a-fcb4-494a-8f52-93a8d35d0735
  4. BSOD - BAD_POOL_HEADER - ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD - BAD_POOL_HEADER - ntoskrnl.exe: Hi, Recently I've been getting fairly frequent BSOD (BAD_POOL_HEADER) on my PC. It was around the same time as I moved the PC from one room to another. Perhaps this is merely co-incidental, I don't know, perhaps a driver or something else causes the issues. After the BSODs...
  5. BSODs occurring after no particular action (BAD_POOL_HEADER)

BSODs occurring after no particular action (BAD_POOL_HEADER): I am getting occasional BSODs on my W10 PC. (details on my profile) The most recent one was after I clicked on a Facebook link in Chrome, and my computer blue screened giving a BAD_POOL_HEADER error. I tried debugging it myself using WinDbg but I wasn't able to find the...
  6. BSOD-Bad_Pool_Header

BSOD-Bad_Pool_Header: I've only just upgraded to Windows 10 and have gotten the BSOD several times during the upgrade. The upgrade did complete, but now the BSOD is random although opening Edge does seem to set it off. Any help would be most appreciated. 31335
  7. bad_pool_header after latest windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    bad_pool_header after latest windows 10 updates: After the windows 10 update was installed today on my machine, I keep getting the bad_pool_header error message. I have tried to do all the options (except a system restore) & it keeps going back to the same error message. I am currently running a start-scan, but am unsure...
  8. Bsod bad_pool_header

Bsod bad_pool_header: My computer bsod randomly when i'm browsing the internet (once every 6 days or so). I'm thinking it's a driver issue but am unsure which drivers to reinstall. This computer is around 3 months old which i built. 71048
  9. BSODS, again :( BAD_POOL_HEADER

BSODS, again :( BAD_POOL_HEADER: I had solved my last Blue Screens replacing my RAMS, but now i've got a BSOD.*Mad I was downloading BLACK OPS 3 on Steam and Browsing Internet (Chrome), while editing a file with WordPad. Logs attached. 37087
  10. BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached: Hi, I've finally given up and looking to windows 10 experts to help :( I randomly receive BSOD caused by tcpip.sys (so it says). For instance, i received one 10 minutes ago after waking up in the morning (5.30am AEST), turning my monitor on, pressing 'enter' to log on,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows version 1809 causing Black Desert to crash n start up

2. windows 1809 bad_pool_header

3. e6520 windows 10 1809 bad pool header