Windows 10: [BSOD] "Bad_systems_config_info" after cleaning laptop

Discus and support [BSOD] "Bad_systems_config_info" after cleaning laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop: Dell vostro 3550 I've just disassembled and cleaned my laptop, everything even test laptop work well . But that night laptop shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Faraway&&Beyounce, Feb 10, 2020.

1. [BSOD] "Bad_systems_config_info" after cleaning laptop

My laptop: Dell vostro 3550
    I've just disassembled and cleaned my laptop, everything even test laptop work well . But that night laptop shows BSODError: Bad_systems_config_info. I've tried boot in safemode but still this error! I've tried system restore and Box pop-up says:the configuration registry database is corrupted code 0x800703f1. But eventually, laptop can boot but the performance is lag and the screen is black after putting it to sleep. And the next boot will fail with this error.
    It also says there are logfiles

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fuhNO44on1KCgbyQ_ecQIAK7-FZ5P1hC

Looking for any suggestions!

:)

Faraway&&Beyounce, Feb 10, 2020
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Cleaning off a Mac Laptop

cleaning it?

Step 1: buy about a half gallon of gasoline.

Step 2: douse laptop in gasoline.

Step 3: toss a burning match onto laptop.

Step 4: watch the fire clense your laptop.

3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 10, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

[BSOD] "Bad_systems_config_info" after cleaning laptop

n-ster, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

[BSOD] "Bad_systems_config_info" after cleaning laptop

1. [BSOD] "Bad_systems_config_info" after cleaning laptop - Similar Threads - BSOD Bad_systems_config_info cleaning

2. BSODs after cleaning fans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs after cleaning fans: Hello,After cleaning the CPU and GPU fans of my ASUS TUF DASH F15 and unscrewing + screwing them, I experienced more frequent Blue Screens, that usually occured after abnormal temperature behaviors. I attached the dump files. What could be possible issues?Thanks in...
  3. BSODs after cleaning fans

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs after cleaning fans: Hello,After cleaning the CPU and GPU fans of my ASUS TUF DASH F15 and unscrewing + screwing them, I experienced more frequent Blue Screens, that usually occured after abnormal temperature behaviors. I attached the dump files. What could be possible issues?Thanks in...
  4. BSODs after cleaning fans

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. BSOD after clean installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after clean installation: Hello all, So i installed windows 10 on new ssd , and it stuck into BSOD loop. Kmode exception not handled is code . Updated all drivers, still getting BSOD. In Safe Mode , it runs ok. OS build 19043.928 , version 21H1 182704
  6. BSOD after clean restart.

BSOD after clean restart.: I recently updated my 3 year old bios to a month old bios and after doing that I reinstalled windows for a clean restart. I have gotten the same bsod twice in a row now looked it up but not quite sure what to do. Heres the dmp files...
  7. BSOD after clean install

BSOD after clean install: Hello, please help me out: 1. My PC was frequently rebooted after waking up from hibernate. I have disabled the hibernation, it starts rebooting from sleep. No BSOD, just reboot after 2-3 minutes of trying to wake up. 2. I have formatted my SSD and installed Win10 from...
  8. BSOD after clean window install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD after clean window install: After an SSD upgrade ans a clean windows install, I keep receiving BSOD. The driver causing the problem seems to be dbx.sys. In any case I attach link with the minidumps and ms-info of the laptop. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvFFVidLWquJmEOlAmMbtDRsDxh9 Alternative link here :...
  9. Frequent BSOD after cleaning the dust in my laptop's fan.

Frequent BSOD after cleaning the dust in my laptop's fan.: I have been getting Frequent BSOD after I blew away all the dust that was collected in my laptop's fan with an aircan to prevent overheating, (before cleaning around 50-60 celsius, after cleaning around 30-40 celsius) When ever i get BSOD is when either I am browsing...
  10. BSODs + hangs after clean install on new laptop!

BSODs + hangs after clean install on new laptop!: So I got a new laptop - MSI Dominator Pro GT72. I added two 8GB sticks of RAM on top of the current 16GB currently in it. It also had two Kingston m.2 SSDs in RAID 0. It was running with out any problems what so ever. I decided after that I actually wanted the ssds as two...