Windows 10: Bsod because of corsair driver now stuck in bsod loop.

Discus and support Bsod because of corsair driver now stuck in bsod loop. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Pc was working fine then it crashed because of a corsair v bus or something. However my pc won't accept my administrator password, I've tried every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/vozik77, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Bsod because of corsair driver now stuck in bsod loop.

Pc was working fine then it crashed because of a corsair v bus or something. However my pc won't accept my administrator password, I've tried every password ive used in my life. I can't reset my pc or use command prompts plus im pretty sure i never even had a password for my account since im the only who uses it.

Does anyone know a work around?

submitted by /u/vozik77
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/vozik77, Dec 18, 2020
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

bsod loop device verifier ionmanager violation

Hi Tom,

To better assist you, provide the answers to the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the complete error message that you're seeing on the screen?

For the meantime, we suggest checking the answers on the following threads below which we found similar and helpful in resolving the issue:

Windows 10 Driver Verifier BSOD loop.. how to get out of it?

Windows 10 stuck in bsod reboot loop

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Dec 18, 2020
  3. Ashinori Win User
    PC stuck in an infinite BSOD/Reboot loop

Everything started when I was playing Overwatch yesterday afternoon.
    During a game, the image froze and sound was looping indefinitely. So I restarted my computer, and got a BSOD on startup : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. After the PC restarted again, i launched the game and after 5 minutes it froze, saying "Overwatch crashed in the graphics driver [...]"
    Then a few minutes later I got another BSOD : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA.

After that I could only use my computer for 5-10 minutes between each restarts before a BSOD appeared, either KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

I thought there was a problem with my GPU driver so I downloaded the new one from nVidia's website, but halfway through installation my PC crashed again.

Now I'm stuck in a BSOD loop, preventing me from getting to the windows login screen.
    I can enter and modify Bios, but can't boot in safe mode because it also leads to a BSOD.

I have tried booting from an install CD and via USB, but I get yet another BSOD after clicking either on the install windows or the repair option.

I get this problem with and without my main HDD (where windows 10 is installed) connected.

I have tried booting with one ram stick at a time, and ran memtest86 with 0 errors after 4 passes. (Should I let it run for longer?)

I also tried booting after disconnecting the GPU, but the PC kept rebooting over and over.

My specs :

The CPU was OCd to 5.0GHz and cooled with a Corsair H150i Pro

The RAM was OCd to 4133MHz CL 16

I have reset the cmos so now every component runs at stock speed.

Here is a list of every error I got :

The two first errors are the ones I get consistently, especially the first one after each reboot.

Could the Motherboard or CPU be at fault?

Thank you for your time.

Ashinori, Dec 18, 2020
  4. Bsod because of corsair driver now stuck in bsod loop.

BSOD Windows 10 - Driver Verifier causing windows to boot loop and carnt get BSOD to find driver at fault. need help!

Right, I have done a lot of testing over the weekend and these are the results;

1. disabled gpu = BSOD
    2. removed gpu drivers and gpu from system = BSOD
    3. removed battery and cleared CMOS
    4. tried a old AMD gpu and driver = BSOD
    5. moved ram from stots A2 & B2 to A1 & B1 = BSOD
    6. ram a single ram stick in A2 = BSOD
    7. ram the other ram stick in A2 = BSOD
    8. disconnected corsair lighting node pro = BSOD
    9. sfc /scannow = no issues
    10. updated all windows 10 + drivers to the latest versions = BSOD
    11. enabled driver verifier = BSOD (creative video capture driver shown as issue
    12. uninstalled creative software and drivers = BSOD
    so where do I go from here? (other that throwing my 2k computer that's less than a year old out my window)

some of todays dump data

Chris_Neale, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

Bsod because of corsair driver now stuck in bsod loop.

1. Bsod because of corsair driver now stuck in bsod loop. - Similar Threads - Bsod corsair driver

2. BSOD loop because of ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD loop because of ntoskrnl.exe: Hi, My laptop is dell xps 9570, after running for about 30 seconds to 1 minute it got BSOD, I tried to reinstall windows but it still crashes, even it's on miniWin, I can only enter safe mode normally. I took it to repair and they told me that the cpu had a problem and needed...
  3. BSOD loop because of ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD loop because of ntoskrnl.exe: Hi, My laptop is dell xps 9570, after running for about 30 seconds to 1 minute it got BSOD, I tried to reinstall windows but it still crashes, even it's on miniWin, I can only enter safe mode normally. I took it to repair and they told me that the cpu had a problem and needed...
  4. Stuck in a BSOD Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in a BSOD Loop: Hey, over the last couple of weeks I've been having BSOD issues, primarily with 'memory management.' It was frustrating because it would happen every day at least once or twice. But now everytime I turn on my PC, I'm getting a BSOD with a stop code:...
  5. Stuck in a BSOD Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in a BSOD Loop: Hey, over the last couple of weeks I've been having BSOD issues, primarily with 'memory management.' It was frustrating because it would happen every day at least once or twice. But now everytime I turn on my PC, I'm getting a BSOD with a stop code:...
  6. Stuck in a BSOD Loop

7. Stuck in a BSOD loop

Stuck in a BSOD loop: Good morning all, I expect this to be a lengthy post so I do apologise in advance but very grateful for any advice towards my problem. So, long story short is I have upgraded my PC by replacing the motherboard, CPU and RAM. My previous build was the following: CPU:...
  8. Stuck in BSOD loop

Stuck in BSOD loop: Hey folks! This is my first time posting so please ignore if I make a few mistakes. I am stuck in BSOD loop and can't seem to figure out what is wrong. Here is the information I have: * One morning I switched my PC on and after pc post received a BSOD error 0x00000e. The...
  9. Stuck in BSOD loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in BSOD loop: My Dell laptop is 2 months old, and I've been stuck in a BSOD loop since last night. I have a paper on the computer that's due soon and am beyond stressed. I got a message yesterday (before the crash) about NVIDIA drivers needing to be updated, so I'm thinking maybe an update...
  10. stuck in Driver Verifier BSOD Loop

stuck in Driver Verifier BSOD Loop: Thanks to some fantastic advice from a user here I am currently stuck in a BSOD loop after running Driver Verifier Cannot reach log in screen system restore is failing System image recovery has no image saved (whoops) All other troubleshoot options either failing or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. overwatch 2 bsod loop